LA Hate Thread!

I hate living in LA /pol

I can't take it anymore living here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why whats so bad about it?

Move then you Faggot, I'd kill to live in first world country

I hate it too. I long for the day I look out over the 10/110 interchange and see a blossoming mushroom cloud.

you are poor probs, or a republican

Everything

Out of all of the illegal aliens and homeless people in the US, LA has 1/4 the illegal aliens here, and 1/6 of the homeless people here.

For starters.

We have the worst freeway system in the first world, assuming we still have a place in the first world. And we are run entirely by useless leftists.

This. I am so sick and tired of all the spoiled ameriturds complaining about their first world country.

You should live on a $15,000 sailboat and save money. Then buy a big house with cash in Texas with 100 acres.

looks like a nice place in movies though

I guarantee you are within 10 miles of places in your own countries that are far superior to East Los Angeles.

Given the dam failing at Oroville, nobody will be living in LA much longer. WATER IS LIFE.

LA is in bubbles. People stick to their own bubbles. For the bubbles of people with tons of cash, life is pretty sweet.

For most of us, it's a soul crushing commute to a mind numbing office job then back to the suburbs for a taste of sanity before having to set off again.

My bubble is not a rich bubble.

Expensive areas in LA are full of nouveau riche foreigners

Kikes run Hollywood

Living in Mountains
>my town has like 4k people
>nearest city is 50 km away
>it has like 30k people
So yeah stop comparing

LA sucks, born and raised in OC then moved to the Midwest(not Illinois lol) and I love it.
The traffic and the politics is unreal and I was in OC. Not sure how anyone can still live in LA.

Move up the coast.
Monterey here

Come down to Orange County. It's like living in CA but the 1980's version of CA.

I would rather be poor and live with my own kind than live in a mansion in the Hollywood Hills

Isn't Monterey expensive as fuck though?

Then kill yourself, faggot.

the entire coast is expensive as fuck.

Irvine?

Soon you'll be able to attend Shia's event, life's going to get better.

Yes but I get to live here on the government's dime so

>CA but the 1980's version of CA.
Lets be honest you are just maybe 10 years behind San Diego

So less than 10 miles away from you is already superior to Los Angeles. That sounds like heaven.

Lucky bastard

such is life EVERYWHERE

can you tell them to make a decent fucking movie for once then? All of the shit la la lands been spewing since 2013 has been absolute shit I wouldnt let my worst enemy watch

Shia is coming to LA?

It takes you 2 hours to commute 1 way 40 kilometers?

Doubt it.

Yeah because you would rather live a live where you are fighting for survival rather than living like a kike

How is San Francisco?

I wanted to move there.

Probably. I mean his project, HWNDU.

Not sure about that.

yeah, should take more like 2 1/2 hours

Don't you will regret it.

God awful. I went there twice. Once to visit alcatraz and drive over the golden gate Bridge and once for a concert. I fucking hate that city

>are fighting for survival
How many people in your country starved to death last year?

Irvine is 70% Korean/Chinese

Time to become a meme

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

City of Orange/ Los Alamitos?

oh wow nvm thats awful. FUck that shit LA sucks dick

Jews really frame it up that way to get more goyim to move there
it's another elaborate ruse

Inside out 2015

Shut up.

Back in the 70's it was tolerable
now it's just designated shitting streets and the worst of the worst liberals treating it as mecca

>2015
>still watching kids movies

move out you autist

Visited LA once with my gf. Your gang situation is fucking ridiculous.

Make your country better, at least we are gonna kick all the illegals out and make LA way better than it is now. I live here and have talked to some people at the mexican restaurants, moral is low, been getting calls that everyone is gonna deported and are starting to make plans when the hammer falls. Working in a country that you are now allowed to work in is against the law and will get you deported now.

SO FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

Yea cops don't want to die over some cholos.

It's bad m8, I used to live in one of the richest suburbs there
>7 years ago was tolerable
>shitskins slowly moved in
>gangs moved in last year
>now niggers are moving in
That fucking nigger Obama will burn in hell for what he did

>Everyone you see is black or brown
>Saw a guy face down in the street with no pants on bleeding out at 10am
>everything is FILTHY, the air is gritty as well
>hot as fuck for most of the year, you are more likely to see fire than any form of rain.
>The kind of people you pick out as extreme examples of the left/tumblr are the only whites you will see

>structurally a fucking nightmare
>traffic 24/7
>public transit is not even a valid option
>city is so spread out that you are required to spend at least 45-60min to GET anywhere.

Imagine having to drive an 1.5hrs just to get to class every morning, then at least 30min just to see a friend within 4miles, then another hr just to reach anything else. But ya fuck it, rich areas like malibu are nice barring the fact that those are where the ivory tower hollywood elite live who are totally unaware of what greater LA is like as they only ever see it while their driver takes them to LAX.

We're?

East Village is SD is getting to be as bad as skid row

Agoura Hills

clicked post too early
Agoura Hills/Calabasas area

Got family that lives their. Lives near the hiking trail seems pretty calm there

Is philly a comfy place?

I hear no gang stories and stuff

i'm in LA too young nigger.

its a piece of shit for sure. especially Santa Monica.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A

Damn that looks grim. What can be done to improve this?

It depends. LA is becoming so overpopulated they've begin to subsidize normal housing in cities further west and the spics are spreading

Oxnard is now a literal illegal dumping ground, A buddy of mine said it was purely white decades ago, last time I was there it was entirely shitskins walking the streets, the walmart parking lot was like a fucking fiesta

Ventura is getting worse as well
It's fucking sad

Yea it's fucking horrible

Call Jew boy Eric Garcetti

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yea literally driving to Ventura you can see the farms and shit

>incapable of enjoying well made movies because of it's visual medium

Fine faggot
2014: Whiplash, Blue Ruin both enjoyable with Gone Girl as a bonus just for hollywood showing an evil lying woman
2016: Hell or high water, Manchester by the sea, the nice guys

no.

I hate living in east la, at least I'm close to a pretty nice neighborhood, but still shitty place overall, shut people and shitskinned liberals around every corner. I'd take NYC anyday over California

I went LA a year ago to visit my great aunt and a lot of places that I passed looked like the ghettos of Toronto

In a few years if nothing is done to curb the illegals flowing in there, its literally gonna become Escape from LA

Move to Miami-Dade faggot.I know some cool workout places if you into that stuff

Nothing, it's too late. Just the city itself even it was full of all friendly whites is just too retarded to function. Imagine a city that never had any planning, then keep adding unplanned blocks ontop of the initial mess over and over and over spreading out like an ugly malformed tumor along the coastline and into the arid wasteland. Now add a jigsaw puzzle on top of that and call it a highway, next force every single person to be incapable of doing anything unless they own a car. Now put 4x as many in this city as are capable of fitting on said roads, and you have a perfect idea of how functionally retarded LA is. Everything beyond this is just terrible arsenic laden frosting on a shit-cake. It considers itself a sanctuary city which means that it is proud to be a safe haven for illegal immigrants and as it is a 1-2hr drive from the border to mexico this actually means quite a bit. They refuse to comply with deportation services and go out of their way to find illegal work for illegal migrants as well as finding round about ways for them to get driver's licenses, yet since they are poor they do not have car insurance, so GOOD FCKN LUCK TO YA if you get in an accident with one cuz you aren't getting shit from them. Honestly black people aren't even a problem in LA, they are basically just a faint shitty backdrop to everything else going on, yea you don't want to go to black neighborhoods and if you do gl not getting assaulted or at the very least robbed. THEY DO however stay in their neighborhoods and there aren't many of them, for the most part they just steal,sell drugs, kill each other, and play basketball. Mexicans are everywhere though, be they homeless, or workers they are an ever present sight. The white people are tumblr incarnate and the only ones you will see are like pic related or some bedazzledanarchist genderkin who goes to the coolest most underground lgbtq+ clubs every night while they go to college for an art degree with state funding.

Absolute filth, mostly homosexuals, no children live there according to a recent finding. The Church of Satan was founded there too.

move to israel you fuckin goy

The only livable neighborhoods are Manhattan Beach, Hidden Hills and Calabasas. The rest is utter trash.

San Francisco is the Sweden/Germany of the USA, you'll fit right in.

THIS! I have no idea what brainless fucking idiot designed our freeway system but I've seen preschoolers construct more efficient hot wheels tracks.

The roads are ill-maintained with potholes large enough to be graves riddling them. Freeway ranks are placed inter dumbest places imaginable and always on curves, which causes the average Californian driver to seize up. The drivers test covers no part of freeway driving which means that most people have no idea how to handle the inordinate volume of motherfuckers we have here.

Our public transit is either nonexistant or a fucking joke. I used to live in Jersey and would commute to new york for work. Anywhere I wanted to go was a train or bus ride away. Here? Fat fucking chance, even the bus system is nonsensical and public transit terminals are practically stapled on.

The areas are Shit too, everything is prohibitively expensive and most areas are dangerous as fuck. If you want to live in a nice area ( see burbank) you pay out the ass and are still surrounded by scum.

We also pay insane taxes that we never see the fruits of, the laws are draconian if you're white and every leftist in power is hellbent on making your life suck. I asked for financial aid during college and was denied because "my family made too much money and therefore should pay" despite me working and living on my own. Whereas my armenian friend (who loved at home and drove a brand new mercedes) paid less than half for his classes and got free books to boot.

San Marino is alright

Me too! Too many mexicans screaming "buey" at eachother 24/7/365

>Takes two hours to commute across the fucking city during rush hour
>Rent sky high with no end in sight
>The only other cities on Earth that are more expensive to live in are San Francisco and British Columbia

Don't worry about it OP, soon all you faggots in California will be dead because you don't have any water, and Nevada and Colorado sure are tired of giving you theirs. Who knew that cramming 40 million people in a state that has a climate that is naturally a desert was a bad idea? The last 150 or so years of weather in California have been a climatological meme, now the weather patterns are shifting back to what they originally were, which means no water for you city slickers. Can't wait for the purges.

Also meant to say Vancouver for a city, not British Columbia

shut up and post more ghetto pr0n

lol oc sucks it's 10-30 years behind LA depending where you are it's also filled with new money faggots with tribal mma tats

go take a gas shower

Please, Egyptian gods, just destroy that god-forsaken city.

I truly hate california with all my heart, but I own 2 houses here and love the silly rent amounts I can get. I truly fear a future where california's broke ass tries to take my properties away.

a literal cuck pod

SF is a shitty bigger version of Baltimore
>SF is fucking gay

KEK

FEMINISTS DEFENDING ISLAM

HOW RETARDED CAN THEY GET

>illegals with no insurance

I was in a 4 car accident while stopped at a red light ( first car btw) because some fucker in a busted up fucking ranger was doing 80 on an off ramp when his brakes failed. I had to wait 3 hours to talk to the police since there were injuries on the first car hit. When I finally spoke to cops they told me that I was suspected of being at fault.

Fast forward when filing an insurance claim to fix my rear end his Mickey Mouse bearer insurance first claimed that no such client existed but then pursued me for being at fault, claiming that I should have reacted to the noise made before impact and because I was talking to my passenger I was being negligent.

Fuck this city

A town niggga wut
>you like all the poo loos movin out to the burbs?

Par for the course.

At least I can enjoy the blood of la raza innocents while doing fairly good coke.

What's wrong with Santa Monica?

you mean hipster fags?

You're such a whiny faggot.

LA is best.

Go to Seattle or Portland Franz. Much more similar climates to Germany.

these people