The fake news will depict the pizzagate arrests as political '1984' fascism, and the goys will eat it...

The fake news will depict the pizzagate arrests as political '1984' fascism, and the goys will eat it. Kids will continue to be raped, tortured and murdered because of the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R-49MDvE8Cs
aceloewgold.com/2017/02/12/despite-fake-news-ridicule-pizzagate-advances-far-beyond-logos-strange-artwork/
aceloewgold.com/2016/12/11/pizzagate-part-deux-the-media-go-to-war/
youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/R-49MDvE8Cs

Didn't click.

thread will be deleted. another thread did just dissappear

wanted to tell you in the other thread, good work, but put the stuff from the beginning into the end so the shocking thing comes first and that people dont turn off after the first few pics

>This is the most comprehensive and least sensationalized article I've read on the topic. Really leaves me wondering if there's not some truth to this whole issue.

aceloewgold.com/2017/02/12/despite-fake-news-ridicule-pizzagate-advances-far-beyond-logos-strange-artwork/

aceloewgold.com/2016/12/11/pizzagate-part-deux-the-media-go-to-war/

Another interesting aspect:

>In 2007, while Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis was romantically involved with Correct the Record head David Brock, they purchased a Washington, D.C. home. They sold it in 2013 for $2.25 million. Real estate records connect James Alefantis to the purchase of over a dozen properties (an extensive roster of properties for anyone, much less the owner of a hipsterish pizza and ping pong joint).

>A real estate database shows a convoluted sales history in the years leading up to when Brock and Alefantis bought and sold the home, with the owernship of the property seemingly being passed around within a small group of people and organizations, including a trust called L’Enfant, for over a decade. Some parties even re-purchased the house multiple times

Bump

>Not Found

:) Just redid it

youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU

lol what fucking pizzagate arrests there will be none

Fake news = Jew media

And it always shits the bed by adding the Saturn bullshit.

Thats a deffo match

he doesn´t know about Saturn

I always surprised by how the Saturn connection just lands a hit on every belief.