Are Swedes The Best Fighters in History?

>founds Russia, enslaves the slavic tribes
>fights as bodyguards for the byzantine emperors against sandniggers
>singlehandedly liberates Iberia from the Moors
>invades and takes down the greatest empire in history of mankind, The Roman Empire
>Enslave and rule the Polish-Lithuanian clay with a swedish king
>Invades the Holy Roman Empire, succeeds and annexes Pommern
>Conquers Northern Europe, invades Russia, curbstomping them and killing Peter the Great
>Pillages Czechia, steals all their most valuable historic books, remaining yet today in Sweden
>Colonises Africa, USA, killing natives and nignogs
>Counter-attack the dutch and the danes, killing them both in Copenhagen
>Fights for North-Vietnam during the Vietnam war, successfully repelling the sharters
>Comes to the finns rescue, saving them from being annexed by Soviet during the winter war

Are we the greatest warriors to ever put their foot on this blessed earth? Who can stop us when we're in berserker mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_War_(1626–29)#Outcome
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas
youtube.com/watch?v=8yf_QTbDeWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kringen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do the guys in your pic shave their bodyhair?

>Who can stop us when we're in berserker mode?
The fuck loads of Muslims you're importing into your country.

Erm, no Swede, anybody worth a fuck went and conquered somewhere else, you're just goat herder offspring and are now converting to Islam.

Literally one battle you little shit, who won in the end?

>Conquers Northern Europe, invades Russia, curbstomping them and killing Peter the Great

Wtf are you smoking, блять?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great#Death

Nobody won in the end, it was a draw: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_War_(1626–29)#Outcome

spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/

>Today
>Swedes battle the mighty Abdul's bull to make it just wet enough
>Fearlessly guide the bull towards his wife's vagina

Cling onto your history all you want, just remember to build more mosques

Did swedes ever push an entire race to extinction?

Alternative facts. Stalin erased all history of it because he didn't want the nordics to be proclaimed übermenschen since it fitted Hitler's views.

Being ruled by a swedish king for like 20 years is not a draw you kurwa.

If Swedes were the best fighters-

You'd think all of Europe would stop calling you people cucks.

What is Poltawa?
In Russia we say "He ran like the Swede under Poltawa"

>Being ruled by a swedish king for like 20 years is not a draw
it was during IIIrd Northern War

in the end Sweden was crushed by Russia like a little bitch

Next you'll be telling us that the swedes won the finno-korean hyperwar

A yellow cross

This is a joke right?

Saxons btfo u cunts

The Hyperwar is no joke user.

No, Marcus. If you were, then the refugee problem would have been solved already.

And now they are beta cucks who enjoy watching there wives get fucked by Ottoman invaders

Importing hand grenades is legal in Sweden, that's why there's so many hand grenade attacks.

Now post ate gay group hug.

WE

Finns were the best fighters in your army

Swedes cucked out to berber invaders, your argument is invalid.

yes..

Never forget the fallen heroes of the finno-korean hyperwar

>Swedes
>Fighters

WUS

Yes, they mass murdered and oppressed native Finns for 700 years
And then they wonder why we don't like them. Fuck Sweden, we were better under Russia.

It was the worst tragedy to ever befall the human race.

>Swedes The Best Fighters in History

Use to be.. now they fight to see who gets to swallow the immigrants nut!

>found Russia
>they wreck your boypucci and take half your land
>become huge liberal cucks listing for Arab schlong

MONGOLZ

lol

Yet autism is our downfall.
We could have been great.

>founds Russia, enslaves the slavic tribes
Rurik was of finnic descent actually

kek

Your country looks like a dick. At least Finland has the balls.

>>Pillages Czechia, steals all their most valuable historic books, remaining yet today in Sweden
another BS
we were split between Protestantism and Catholicism back then, otherwise you would get Czech mate

If Swedish dudes look like OP pic, why are so many Swedish girls getting Blacked?

Someone stop this meme, he was from Roslagen it has been fucking confirmed. This is why you also call Sweden ROUTSI

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male-line descendants.[7] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.[citation needed] The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland.,[8]
Yeah he may have been from Roslagen, but how does that change anything? Are you one of those (((civic nationalists))). And we don't call you that, you stupid history appropriating nigger

He said extinction, so you either proved his point or are a Mongol rape baby.

she is estonian or finnish if i recall correclty.

WRONG. We stole the greatest most mysterious book of them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Gigas

>swedish
>look like tis

>The Gripen was a mistake:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yf_QTbDeWM

Pro Tip: They Aren't

Swedish Women are just like all other women, hypocrites who claim that mudslimes are just like anyone else but goes home with Chad or in this case Johan.

Why do you think rape is so high here? Because all these shitskins think they're gonna have a platter of blondes but they get nothing.

Well why do you call us Routsi? And isn't coastal finns (Helsinki) basically swedes anyway genetically?

Oh look, it's dogpig (middle) again. Get the fuck out of here.

Poor Sweden, is this how you deal with what you've become now? Living inside old glories (whether true of fake) is something only Arabs are good at.

>stole
half of the country cooperated with you
thankfully, as the books would not likely survive catholic chimpouts

>Brazil flag on jet

We all knew this would end in a disaster.

>SAAB was a mistake

I think the important question here is how long and thick is the average native swede penis?

We still don't call you Routsi and they're not. Swedish speaking finns are mostly a result of integration, not immigration.

All military successes of Sweden were done by Scottish mercenaries

>Middle one
>Chad
>not dogpig

Ffs look at his face

thje fuking retardation in grammar
hwo come u publish a pic and dont check spelling

Hey OP, how does it feel to live in Cuckistan?

>Stole
Oh so you do agree that you're the niggers of Europe.

I mean Ruotsi. That's the name for Sweden in finnish.

We call you Ruotsi because of Roslagen. It doesn't make Rurik any less finnish

>Scottish mercenaries
People who lose to peasant militias are not worth bragging about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kringen

Aaaaand thats why you are being obliterated, you are a born leader.

WRONG! According to the most prevalent theory, the name Rus', like the Finnish name for Sweden (Ruotsi), is derived from an Old Norse term for "the men who row" (rods-) as rowing was the main method of navigating the rivers of Eastern Europe, and that it could be linked to the Swedish coastal area of Roslagen (Rus-law) or Roden, as it was known in earlier times.[6][7] The name Rus' would then have the same origin as the Finnish and Estonian names for Sweden: Ruotsi and Rootsi.[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

hi assad

Living off the long dead glory of your forgotten ancestors again I see

Dont stay out too late, finish your little larping and be home in time for dinner sweetie

What is happening now homo

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Detta stämmer faktiskt Sven

I'm waiting for the day I can run around with a giant net and capture somalis like Ape Escape

>Living off the long dead glory of your forgotten ancestors again I see

>Dont stay out too late, finish your little larping and be home in time to prep the bull

FTFY

And now were getting cucked by niggers and arabs. So no. All the warrior swedes either moved to USA and Norway or died out. Swedish people are a bunch of cowards and faggots

I, for one, look forward to the day our two nations end things once and for all

Youre one of the few worthy opponents left. No white man on this board would face the largest superpower on earth head on with only ww2 grade weapons and conviction.

May the best man win, Syria bro

tbf cuckoldry is an american fetish, not a swedish thing

>Couldn't keep Norway from the Danes
White superiority is a fucking joke, Goldilocks.

The muslims

American Negro > Alexander Gustafson

Är du en finland-svensk eller är du bara en finne som faktiskt var uppmärksam under svenska-lektionerna?

Finns are my favorite non-Europeans.

What is population sizes for 500 Alex

Swedes like Northern Germans and other nordics are just cucks. plus they have fucking Stockholm syndrome and a "culture of silence". They remain silent about the migrant rape attacks and other aggresive migrant attacks.
but
They extremly racist toward "Eastern Europeans" (means Central Europeans)because they too afraid being racist toward their colored people like their muslims or negroes. They are a coward branch nothing more... It's not because I am butthurt or something like that these are just facts.

Why are you guys fleeing if you still have internet? I smell bullshit

refugees in the no-go zones seem to stop you pretty good

idk, you tell me

I like your history/culture but golden one is such a fag.

Why would swedes have to have a cuckold fantasy when they literally live one?

Same :D

My ancestors were in no way part of that war but when I read of the horror, the terror, bloodshed and utter carnage caused by the Finno-Korean hyper war I can't help but shed so many tears.

Too bad Sigtuna got rekt?

Most nonsense you wrote never even happened.

Swedes are the best Cucks.Give up dude,just give up.

Sweden isn't even a real county in my eyes.

You never did anything in the Wars.

I'd probably rank the best warriors on earth as the Maori followed closely by everyone else. Every ethnicity has had its fair share of badasses. Maori put up an incredible fight against a technologically superior opponent and are just giant scary mothers

Mad that your country never achieved shit except being Austrias bitch?