Millenials are cu

>Millenials are cu...

>cks

ITT we beat off to anecdotes.

is that a man? those are some broad fucking shoulders and thick arms , but that waist...

/Our

>disgracing the banner of trump

Girl/

I would have expected a Sup Forumslack to know about racial differences in skeletal structure

Black girls get bigger shoulders but also bigger hips, giving them a more manly upper body but a more womanly lower body compared with white girls

Who is she?

Go to black nationalist FB pages/Twitters and see what they say. They have such a collective mindset, that they don't even understand nor appreciate being an individual, a sovereign, individual liberty. Everything to them is a crass collectivist judgement based solely on image, rather than character or merit. This problem seems underlying to the black community. Just my 2 cents

she is /fit/

to bad she got a bunch of shitty tattoos

unsurprising that the first post is fear towards a woman with an athletic body.

hnnnnnnnnng

but that ISN'T the first post.

Fippy bippy my dude

Fippy bippy

no surprise that a forum full of neets talking about ubermench is triggered by a brown woman that could probably kick their ass in a fist fight

unattractive hair and tattoos, but i'll allow it

dat ass

>Sup Forums is one person meme
>forum
>stolen memes

Go back to where you came from.

nah , i have nothing against her actually , she's fit so that's more likeable than most women , but being fit doesn't mean beating anyone in actual combat.
also this is a board not a forum.

I guess Sweden being cucked is just the rest of the world being jealous.

>i have spent years training with my katana

literally who?

she's a batshit insane scientologist.

don't get your hopes up too much

>first day nofap
>things aren't looking too well

Why are you arguing like faggots?

Your insistence on counter-signalling each other and in-fighting is holding us back. Fucking grow up and stop acting like antifa.

lol , i never said i would win against her , i just said being fit doesn't mean being able to fight.
there is a webm lying around somewhere on /pol where a normal dude instantly punches 3 though guys attacking him and knocking them down , 1 punch for each guys , because he actually knew how to fight even if he wasn't the fittest.

Until today, nobody.

But if can thing of something good, this girl could be the face of our new memes to both combat the liberals and proove that we are "not" racists.

Be courageous!