Gay incest

Explain to me how it's wrong for two adult males to have sex if they both enjoy it

>Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh#Childhood_and_education
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>two males
>sex
You seem unclear on the concept

>No chance of inbreds as a result

Checks out to me

Explain to how it's wrong for two adult male brothers*** to have sex if they both enjoy it

This.

............... this is exactly the type of shit why nobody in Finland respects you.

Go die in a sea of dicks.

>tfw no qt trap bf to lovingly love more than ever loved

Because it's gay

SWEDEN YES

this

The reason why incest is illegal is because you increase the likelihood of your offspring to be disabled. Meaning that your actions have directly impacted upon the quality of life of another, damagin their human rights.

Two guys cannot have a child, thus they cannot damage anyone's rights. So purely from a technical standpoint, brotherly incest is has no repercussions for anyone else. It's still taboo, unusual and strange, though.

>gay incest
It's gay and therefore wrong

muh NAP

BECAUSE SWEDEN

It's fucking disgusting and not a natural thing. It's a mental disorder at best

Gay is disgusting
Incest is disgusting
Gay Incest is disgusting^2

I'd rather be born from gay incest than be born a dane.

Your premise and argument are both flawed, easily allowing you to claim victory.

Its a primitive form of self-love. Not much worse than the rest of society these days, though.

Not an argument

I bet you would you fucking swede degenerate.

God you guys are worse than abos.

How is it not an argument?

>my whims are the standard for what is moral

Someone redpill me on swallowing cum.

>is prohibited by all respectable religions.
Meaning that according to the great prophet Peperson is not only wrong, it is meta-wrong.

>being born from gay incest
>best quality education in the world

Because you haven't established how gay or incest is disgusting

Statement is not an argument, that is true.

Now, the sea of dicks.
Go die in it.

abo > dane

It's not the action that's wrong, it's the association with a lifestyle of degradation and decadence. Gays overwhelmingly tend towards a lifestyle of poor nutrition and drug binges because they're pleasure-chasers. That's why people are afraid of homosexuality -- it's so much easier to have gratifying sex that way than by chasing women, who make it difficult, that it can lead to a lot of other addictive behaviors. Gay men who keep their lives in order are doing nothing wrong (even though most of them don't, especially not when young.)

>It's not the action that's wrong
but the action is also wrong

It naturally invokes the sense of disgust in normal people.

Because
>muh imaginary sky jew

You niggers need to read me up a koran and get with it..

You're on Sup Forums, there are no normies here

So? Maggots eating dead corpses naturally invokes the sense of disgust in normal people but that doesn't mean that they are acting immorally by eating corpses

>Sweden
Somehow I'm not even surprised.

Why? Make a real argument. What does the action do that violates any kind of morality? How does penis into man equal things get worse for humanity?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh#Childhood_and_education
>implying that anal sex isn't an incubator of venereal deseases.

You saying you want incest with dead people now?

i like /ourguy/'s haircut

It's disgusting, that's why. You can claim you should be allowed to eat worms out of the ground, and you can, but it's still disgusting.

Go ahead and do your filth, don't pretend you're not cringeworthy.

It is in human nature to minimize the sense of disgust therefore we have throughout history upheld moral codes and laws prohibiting and penalizing disgusting conduct.

Disgust is built into us to prevent us from doing things that are physically damaging, not morally. The same way a corpse coud make you sick if you aproach it, anal sex is a high risk activity that will eventually get you sick if you practice it.

Fine. Prove to me that incest with dead people is wrong if they consent to it in their will before they die.

>Protip: you can't

It's disgusting.

What you feel disgusted by is not a moral compass. I'm terribly afraid that you don't know what morality is. You probably should shut up.

Why is it always Sweden?
I start to seriously worrying for you guys.

>What you feel disgusted by is not a moral compass.
Says you.

> I'm terribly afraid that you don't know what morality is.
You and your post modernist liberal beliefs.

And your argument against sisters being incestuous?

You are a materialist

Outside of religious views, you are able to say any activity is permissible under the right conditions. The act itself is merely physical, no different than friction from your socks on a carpet, or a hand opening a door. If you take a step back further friction from socks causes a chemical reaction and can create a spark. In a vacuum the spark would mean nothing, in a computer chip factory that could have caused thousands of dollars of damage, in a methlab filled with votile gases in the middle of a forest, that same spark could have caused a forest fire leading to death and billions of dollars of damage.

Gay sex requires a deviant lifestyle to partake in it, before the action occurs damage has already taken place, after the action further damage takes place to the parties involved as they are now homosexuals who more than likely will not return to a normal lifestyle but will follow a hedonistic life style in which the tolerance for risky behavior is elevated.

tl;dr - all things are connected, the deviancy of one may impact many

"says you" is not an argument. Logic and argumentation operate by rules that are not determined by man. If feeling icky about something means it's wrong, then you have to kill yourself, because i'm grossed out by you. Do you see why that doesn't work? Stupid people like you make me feel icky, so it's morally wrong for you to live. Kill yourself now, please.

Jesus wept Sweden, Imy going to amend my will now, put in a 'no posthumous shagging' clause, just in case.

Seriously though, one of the reasons we have strong taboo against incest is the stability of the family unit. Imagine you fall in love with your brother and he rejects you, could destroy the family.

That bait tho.

Disgust is an easily manipulated emotion though. What was disgusting in the 1800s might now not be disgusting and visa versa as a product of culture and beliefs. People weren't disgusted by the poor sewage system or bad hygiene but now they are. People were disgusted by different races and the poor and now we're not(hopefully).

I personally don't give a fuck about lesbians but if there is an understanding to be had that sodomy is deadly and only gets worse the more we fight it then it will inevitably end up with an uphold of traditional family. Lesbians despite their relatively harmlessness just have to suck it up.

Because they were both molested as children and they need help

How is sodomy deadly senpai

Check the flag, then tell me you're 100% sure it's bait...

I don't want to hear about, other than that I don't care

Lapland working camp for you!

The one on the right's a fucking cutie, I'd suck his cock any day

>sodomy is deadly
>what is lubricant

Have you been shagging your brother again Sven?

Jesus Christ did a 9yr old photoshop that?

I don't fucking know. I do like it though. And pls call me Buddy, not *Jesus Christ*

nice projection

Cheers

Can't make kids to ensure the success of our species.

I mean, nobody said anything about two gays having sex before getting hanged

Disease vector, this has always been the argument. You are many times more likely to get an STD if you are gay.

it's wrong because you will go to hell

What are the names of the characters in this series?

>what is anal sex

american homeschooling, everybody

Being sexually attracted to your close relatives is a mental disorder
Being sexually attracted to people of your own gender is a mental disorder
Being sexually attracted to your close relatives of the same gender is a valid reason to be forcibly euthanized.

>citation needed

it's unnatural. it's the sexual equivalent of those people who eat sand and things. the reason you can get so many dreadful diseases from it is because you're not supposed to do it.

Be sure to thank the Jews for ruining your entire country and your entire mindset, Sven!

There is no difference between a female's asshole and a male's asshole.

Maybe it's not wrong under any logical circumstances.

But that won't stop my very illogical mind from hating you, and it won't stop the politician's very illogical minds from abusing old sodomy laws for the sake of fucking with you because we really hate you THAT much.

Have fun and don't get beaten, my little faggot.

>sweden defending gay incest
color me surprised