HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER?

HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mexico telling mexicans to stay out of mexico.
Can't make this shit up.

>I'm stopping you from entering my country illegally
>f..fuck you

Bold.

was it on Fox news?

if not, he doesnt know and care

Protesting its fellow citizens who are illegally immigrants in America

> Does not give out sanctuary and welfare to other nationals as illegal immigrants

>Unity.
>WE CAN'T BE DIVIDED AGAINST THIS ANTI-US IDEA EVEN. DON'T EVEN THINK FOR YOURSELF AND REALIZE THAT TRUMP MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A POINT.
Why do liberals always think they are a majority?

Since when does Mexico dictate US policies? They might as well protest against ISIS beheading people or swedes being cucks.

What are they saying?

That they demand we have no border while they deport thousands a year themselves?

This is hilarious why are my people so stupid?

Why do they want to get into america so damn much?

>immigration policies
>not the fear that he might actually crack down on the cartels

Let's be real here. The whole immigration controversy thing is just dust in the eyes.

so sick of these subhumans. we should have exterminated every single one of them when we had the chance

Why do you think?

Both of those things are positive examples of multiculturalism in Mexico. Beheadings particularly give Mexicans a brotherly feeling with Muslims.

Literally just bantz.

Marchs are narcissism embodied.

Even Mexicans don't want their own countrymen back

>lead the protest back to mexico
gg 2ez

Mexico is protesting against resistence to illegal immigration to the US? Why dont they protest resistence to drug dealing and murder too while they are at it.

those ones don't. have you not been paying attention? mexico's largest source of income is remittance from illegal spics sending money back home to mexico. they send back over 50 billion usd every single fucking year

Because the pussy march made such an impact.

lol wat.
You can protest another countrys policies.

All the Spanish channels in LA are having a huge shitstorm over Trump and his deportations. ALL OF THEM are saying that Trump is anti-immigrant and so are Americans, when the truth is we're anti ILLEGAL immigrants.

All of them go on to say how this nation was built by immigrants, implying that Mexican slave labor built this country. My problem with Trump and ICE is that they're not deporting these ingrates fast enough.

Mexicans have their own country already, it's called Mexico. Americans don't owe Mexicans anything and Mexicans aren't entitled to enter this country illegally just because Mexicans ruined Mexico.

they're living in one of the most corrupt countries with huge amounts of unemployment and poverty and they're protesting the United States President? wow no wonder beaners are so fucked

>Protesting against the US for trying to stop illegal inmigration.
>While deporting hundred of thousands of central americans illegals themselves.
lmao

I cant understand this stupid world, Libcucks really wanna get rid off borders so criminals can flood the country. And they dont understand LEGAL immigrants are still welcome.

>Beheadings particularly give Mexicans a brotherly feeling with Muslims.

>fuck donald trump, we have to stop him
>meanwhile some mexican politician called Duarte escaped with billions of pesos and the man when has far to administrative water on chemo therapies to kids with cancer, that and a long list of other corrupt politicians and stuff happening here.

It's amazing to think this place still has a mob mentality, like if Donaldo Trump is the final boss of México or some stuff like that, when there's worse people in our territory.

Why do they have a Bogdanoff effigy?

Irony

>Mr. Trump
Its President Trump you fucking wetbacks.

just who could be behind this post?

>Beheadings particularly give Mexicans a brotherly feeling with Muslims.
Anglo bantz, man.

I hate that these fucking retards are complaining about Trump's "Immoral" inmigration stance when they have some of the strictes immigation laws themselves and deport hundred of "poor refugees" on a daily basis.

Yeah, fuckers from central america don't stand a chance when they are caught in México by the police or criminal gangs.

Your countrymen aren't very intelligent

It is more fun like this
Otherwise the US would be boring af

Which part of Mexico isn't a shithole?

I know, priceless right? Seems like their time would be better spent fixing their shithole of a country so that the mexi-niggers wouldn't want to come to the U.S. anymore.

How is that Peña Nieto is still their president?
Why aren't you mexicans haven't got rid of this incompetent fuck?

I always find it funny how legal immigrants from mexico hate illegals more than anyone else.

I had a coworker go into details about hoe he thinks border hoping should be a two strike thing, you are given ONE chance to go back peacefully (He said because how illiterate most are they actually don't know better)

But after that one time you are deported, and it is explained to you what the consequences are your DNA, fingerprints, ect... are taken and if you are ever found trying to cross again you are lynched with your body hanging off the border fence as a warning to others.
>There is nothing as pleasurable as listening to a mexicans border plans next to a liberal and watch them be so confused on what to do since they cant call him racist.

>Mexican Trump fans make giant skyscraper-sized effigy of him

Very impressive!

But what If They "bang bang" him ? {deep} {thoughs}

Can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy?

>waves nation's flag
>protesting being made to stay in said nation

Feels bad, man.

Aguascalientes is pretty nice overall. I haven't been to the upper parts like Sonora or Chihuahua very much, but i've heard people say that Baja California and some parts of Sonora are pretty good. Also, there are specs of Jalisco that are pretty neat. I unfortunately live in one of the most dangerous states in the country, Michoacan.

>Mexican intellectuals

The country doesn't really care.
They get angry for one week and later they go back to their normal routine, and teenagers/young adults are too lazy or irrelevant to do something about it.

>they send back over 50 billion usd every single fucking year

it amazes me how people think that this doesn't have a negative effect on our economy
imagine if that money stayed here. That's enough money to buy 2.5 million cars at $20,000

Its enough to pay for two walls.

The very least we could do would be to place a 25% tax on wire transfers to mexico.

more than 25%, bump that shit up to 33% or 40%
spend the money on infrastructure(like the wall)

so do we use it to build the wall twice as high or twice as thicc?

second part was meant for

Hey mehicans, don't lose your heads over this. Ha.

>need to protest somehow
>coming up with ideas
>lightbulb.jose
>MUY
>GRANDE
>PINATA

>future hopeful illegal immigrants protest the construction of a barrier that will make them remain in their third world shithole
sublime

Mexicans sure are spending a lot of time and money trying to stop those other Mexicans that they insist are nothing but hard-working and a national treasure from actual coming back.

>more than 25%, bump that shit up to 33% or 40%
>spend the money on infrastructure(like the wall)

Works for me. This way, we can make the illegals pay for the wall. Beautiful.

No walls. Just a minefield.

There cannot be true despair without hope.

Is this the worst case of collective autistic screeching in the history of mankind?

Wow they really want to leave their homes

We build another wall around California

Hope Trump deploys ICE to the protest lol

No, I think the pussy hat parade has it beat.

cartels/income

pick your poison

The news ignoring the giant sign in the background calling Pena a corrupt motherfucker

> The country whose second highest source of income is remittances from the US doesn't like Trump

Remember to call the proper authority if they encourage then to stay.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

>tfw your country sucks so you constantly flee to the US but they finally get sick of your shit so instead of making your own country better you protest that it's slightly more difficult to sneak across the border
Also that picture is pretty skewed, I bet there are like 40-50 people protesting tops.

Why are Mexicans protesting? because we aren't letting them steal from us anymore?

>Run away from cartel.
>Can't find a well paying job in the USA.
>Wage literally lower than Mexico because of the competition.
>Remember cartel.
>Work as a drug runner for $$$$.
And the cycle continues.

It's a goverment funded "protest".
People here don't actually care about illegals being deported, or at least here in Tijuana.

>Why do liberals always think they are a majority?

US media & entertainment are extremely liberal biased so it grants them the illusion that they are the majority when they're actually just idiots being brainwashed by globalist corporate marketing who want a borderless society for the sole purpose of building a larger consumer-base across nations through the spread of Murican consumerism.