>McCabe calls for public enquiry
thejournal.ie/mccabe-statement-inquiry-3237928-Feb2017/

>Armagh at it again
thejournal.ie/man-fighting-for-lis-life-shooting-antrim-3237792-Feb2017/

>"Let me state the obvious for you!"- Enda Kenny
rte.ie/news/2017/0213/852182-maurice-mccabe/

>"we can help these drug dealers out lads!" - King of the leprechauns
rte.ie/news/2017/0213/852355-higgins-columbia-visit/

>"Listen, I keep telling you stop asking me about this gardaí bollox for fucks sake" - Enda Kenny
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/everybody-entitled-to-presumption-of-innocence-taoiseach-says-commissioner-deserves-fairness-35447084.html

>More feckin strikes lads
independent.ie/irish-news/health/hospital-support-staff-set-to-take-industrial-action-alongside-nurses-35446929.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalparty.ie/join/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBOwWw7wlg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone explain this Maurice McCabe shit to me

He ratted on the guards wiping penalty points for well connected people, so they smeared him as a pedo.

I claim this thread in the name of Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Elizardbeth II

Oi, lads

Hello

Bump
McCabe DINDU NUFFIN WRONG, HE A GOOD BOY AN HE GOES TO CHURCH ERRY SUNDAY!

Bump

Dave in the Dáil

someone start an eirechan, we need a board for freedom of speech and free from mod interference

In all seriousness, what's the most that this McCabe debacle will yield? Is it just a couple of cops going down or govt. officials as well?

Probably nothing but at least it will make people dislike the garda commissioner more than they already do

Could result in a new govt being elected and the gardaí being reformed. Probably won't though this country has a neat talent for leaving corruption go.

Why do teachers have so much influence in Ireland and why are their so many in the government.

The Irish youth:
How can we reach out to the Irish youth? I'm primarily talking about the highschoolers who will be able to vote in the next general, but the younger the better.
The children are being run through the new "murder machine" that is your education system. They're being filled with leftist view points and cultural Marxist Ideology, and countering it should be a priority.
Is there anyway some kind of youth group would work? One for boys and one for girls, the former to instill the values of being an honest man in Irish society and the latter to instill the values of not being a whore

So, how do we get NP into the dáil lads?

There ye are,

Shitposting here like a bunch of big eejits

Irish people realise the power of education from our history

Sad.
Is there anything we could do on Sup Forums to help a govt. breakdown come about? I mean is this a thing where if there was a lot of public outrage they would be forced to do something?

Because of pic related

Seize the GPO?

OHHHHHHHHHHDOWNTHERIVEH'

THE TAIGS WERE GETTING GASED

>the Irish govt caring about public outrage

It's the teachers like every other country they corrupt the youth as usually and nobody is taught about the strong figures in Irish history and their views.

Hey Corkfags there will be a NP meeting this week, if you're interested join up

nationalparty.ie/join/

I know, they do that here as well.
How do we counter this? Would making a youth group of sorts that promotes national values help? What if we made a Neo Gaelic league focused on the youth?

It's kind of a shame anything like that has to be really, really careful to not get labeled wrongthink

There's basically no healthy way for young people to socailise these days outside of maybe the odd sporting club

If you want my advice start with sporting associations and martial arts clubs etc

>Can't refute those digits

Let the youth come to us. This generation is the furthest conservative since the 1920s.

>Is there anyway some kind of youth group would work? One for boys and one for girls, the former to instill the values of being an honest man in Irish society and the latter to instill the values of not being a whore
Shit idea. If you leave people to their own devices then the retards will be selected out of the genepool of you don't have a big state interfering in the natural progression of the people, as in the welfare state.

Just because it would be brainwashing that agrees with our views doesn't mean it's right to do as opposed to leftist brainwashing.

Vote for them. If the far left can get in they can get in.

>trying to subvert the Irish government from the internet
Not going to happen

>using my memes
thanks lads.

Thoughts on who's gonna do well in this years' GAA?
I just have a hunch its gonna be these fucks again

>crowncucks

>Can't even decide on a party to meme into power

Sort it out lads

they are good memes lad, also good to see you highland paddy.
We have decided NP is the only option.

Jesus christ, there hasn't been a day in the news were there hasn't been talk about this guy.
What gives?

That might actually work the closes thing to a right wing youth group was the blueshirts Irelands had nothing since just think about NP youth league.

>Hurling:
Kilkenny
>Football:
Dublin

next year:
>Hurling:
Kilkenny
>Football:
Dublin

the year after that:
>Hurling:
Kilkenny
>Football:
Dublin

and the year after that:
>Hurling:
Kilkenny
>Football:
Dublin

and the year after that...

The blueshirts were an embarrassment, when they went over to Spain they were left there like a bunch of eejits and told not to get in the way.

They couldn't even do their own March on Rome properly and they dispersed peacefully when told to fuck off.

There's also the funny thing about that actor who claims he had a gay relationship with him.

Dublin hopefully

Aye only casualties were friendly fire in Franco's service from what I remember.

>Just because it would be brainwashing that agrees with our views doesn't mean it's right to do as opposed to leftist brainwashing
I agree with that, but I'm not advocating for brainwashing, you don't need to tell these kids "O'duffy is the greatest, the end all be all" just tell them the truth of how men like Collins and Pearse fought for an IRISH Ireland, and how they should take pride in being Irish (I heard your schools always paint you Irish as the victim)

>NP Youth League
I like this idea, but we should be cautious about tying it to a party.
What about National Youth league
Or Irish Youth League?

The Blueshirts were basically the Identity Ireland to Ailtirí na hAiséirghe's NP.

>Leading members of the Protestant community in Belfast teach their followers that Protestants are descended from long lost Israeli tribes
>They also believe that Cu Chulainn was a protestant from before Christianity came to Ireland
The fuck are they teaching you up there? No wonder your test scores are so bad if they shove this garbage down your necks. I suppose it's necessary in creating a fake identity like 'Ulster Scots'.

There was actually a difference in the blueshirt organisation and the Irish Brigade in Spain, there was a lot to be said of the blue shirts model as agroup for giving youths a purpose
The performance of the IRish brigade is pretty debatable desu, seeing as Franco also kind of fucked up by putting inexperienced but ideologically fanatic troops in the same columns as mercenary tercios

Yeah O'Duffy was police commissioner, he was loathe to disrespect the law as he felt it would undermine everything he beleived his movement stood for

Sad!

>I agree with that, but I'm not advocating for brainwashing, you don't need to tell these kids "O'duffy is the greatest, the end all be all" just tell them the truth of how men like Collins and Pearse fought for an IRISH Ireland, and how they should take pride in being Irish
You think we don't already know that? I don't know what planet you live on but you must never have been here. The only people who believe that any Irish armed insurgencies were anything other than Ireland for the Irish are on the far left.

>(I heard your schools always paint you Irish as the victim)
With good reason, we were for over a thousand years

Altirí were cringemasters in their own right, the entire nonsense about wanting to criminalise English

forgot the pic

>this
Is that true? Holy fuck are they stupid! How do those knuckle dragging apes even breath, let alone maintain political control of the north?

If anybody is actually going to the NP meeting in cork bring up the idea of a youth league for when they get large enough for one to be feasible.

The Irish Brigade was pretty much the Blueshirts in Spain. It was formed by O'Duffy.

It's not that far out an idea, most parties have youth wings

Earlier tonight lads? I like it, still think we should make a Irish discord channel

Irish youth league would work better thank burger bro.

>Earlier
its at 8 every night lad

Aye but it was a different organisation for a different purpose and not related to our American friends question

Ultimately like a lot of what O'Duffy did the Spanish Crusade was well intentioned but poorly executed

>what planet do you live on
America
>you must never have been here
Yep
If that's the case then why are your people so willing to allow these non ethnics into your country? Or at least allow your Govt. to let them in? Serious question, I'm not trying to be a twat I just want to know

My bad I only come across it at 10 or so

This, yes do it

>How do they maintain political control of the North
Coalition with Sinn Fein who are controlled opposition. IRA was already heavily infiltrated by British spies when it began going batshit insane with killings. The Brits murdered people too but as we have witnessed with the holocaust they tend to exaggerate shit the most when they are the ones faking it. Gerry Adams is a British operative.

Inb4 RTÉ compares it to the hitler youth

No problem my man

yeah I was thinking that might happen.

>Altirí were cringemasters in their own right, the entire nonsense about wanting to criminalise English
They we're doing a whole NatSoc "our country for us" thing, and English isnt exactly an Irish language now, is it?

>caring about what RTÉ has to say

Bump

That would happen whatever you did

Any attempt to give discipline and purpose to little consumers is going to be met with hostility

Good it will put it in the spotlight and get support from people who really care.

O'Duffy selected the 700 members, all of whom were former Blueshirts.

>If that's the case then why are your people so willing to allow these non ethnics into your country? Or at least allow your Govt. to let them in? Serious question, I'm not trying to be a twat I just want to know
Pic related
There are less than 50,000 Africans living in Ireland
Fuck off Henrico

Criminalising the majority language of the country is autistic you retard

You have to be in afraid to be labeled a
>bigot
>nazi
>racist
And all the other buzzwords the left uses. That's why the Republican Party in my country was so cucked on policies before Trump, they were afraid of being branded by one of the aforementioned labels

Anyone else sick of Irish telly?
(((RTE)))
>90% non Irish produced shows
>6% reality/hidden camera shows
>2% "things only Irish people get" ads
>Red Rock

>Criminalising the majority language of the country is autistic you retard
Im not saying it was a good idea mate, just that it made sense from their platform. honestly a revitalising of Gaelic needs to happen soon, I hate to only be able to speak my birth language with only close family.

it's fucking disgusting

Anyone else can't enjoy the Rubberbandits anymore since they started going overboard with their shit tier establishment politics and acting like they have edgy oppinions?

I agree. I want to see a bilingual Ireland. The state needs to give over the power over the language to the people again, they are killing it. The best time for the Irish language was during the time of the Gaelic League.

>henrico
>implying I'm not Ethnically pure
Come on now, that doesn't answer my question, yes my country is cucked but we're not talking about that, Why are the Irish people willing to let in non ethnics if they
>have no guilt from colonization
>live in a country explicitly founded for their people alone
>were treated like shit throughout history

>those fucks are still on tv

The part that really stands out is the badly presented propaganda, the dail never does anything wrong and any march against the government unless it's HUGE is never shown on the telly but a panda being born in China makes news instead that night.

What was hilarious was a few lads peacefully and silently picketing behind a RTÉ presenter against water charges and they cut it off because of the 'hooligism" behind the reporter.

They were always eejits, recent political divides are only showing them to be so more clearly

How Jewy is it?

>tfw stab city
>tfw horse outside was THE tune in my adolescence
>mfw now

because we're associated with the British, and Irish people tend to be much more easily swayed via emotions, due to that history.

also Graham Linehan is a cunt on twitter as well but I still kek at father ted

So the NP meetings on in cork? Any other places coming up soon? Kerry nah?

Sexy Michelle O'Neill approves

GERRY

One of the saddest moments of my redpilling was watching him be an absolute bellend to a 15 year old on twitter and act like he had the moral highground

wot a qt

Do you have any pics of that?

>pure
I very much doubt that unless you're a first generation immigrant

It does answer your question. We're a lot better off than any other European nation. We're a parasite on the EU because we're using them. What little other immigration we have is barely anything.

It should be none but it's very very little in comparison to every other nation in comparable circumstances.

Maybe you should start self reflecting on your own country instead of criticising a country that American conservatives would sacrifice their firstborn to have.

Why did Gerry have to be such a gobshite politically? he is a living meme it would make things so much easier for us.

That's what passes as sexy in Ireland?

GoodGod.jpg

Nah but the kid was arguing that not everyone in gamergate was a nazi and Linehan was just being a big bully boy cunt and looking like a child

I bet that kid legitmately went full nazi because of that

>this is attractive for culchies

>sarcasm

>Eire/pol/ only around for a week or so
>can already recognise most of the posters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBOwWw7wlg8

>I very much doubt that unless your a first generation immigrant
Believe it mick
>Maybe you should start self reflecting on your own country instead of criticising a country that American conservatives would sacrifice their firstborn to have
Yea America is a sinking ship and I don't want to see other countries go down the same path to cuckholdry that we did, learn from our mistakes