Kosovo

What does Sup Forums think about Kosovo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hZKWIMK0VU&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=eGOtZDk6wRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_Agreement_(2013)
youtube.com/watch?v=vr3ziWvbncM
romanialibera.ro/politica/partide/traian-basescu--suntem-o-tara-care-nu-are-potential-de-crestere-a-natalitatii--o-alternativa-va-fi-sa-importam-asiatici--musulmani-de-prin-orientul-mijlocul-sau-de-pe-unde-vom-apuca-433432
epochtimes-romania.com/news/populatia-romaniei-scade-in-ritm-de-248-de-persoane-pe-zi---249861
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/saracii-europei-romania-40-populatie-traieste-mizerie-romanii-imprumuta-rude-prieteni-isi-plateasca-utilitatile-1_57b6eb255ab6550cb8e63948/index.html
digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/educatie/jumatate-dintre-copiii-din-romania-in-pericol-de-saracie-613804
digi24.ro/stiri/externe/ue/10-ani-in-ue-3-milioane-de-romani-plecati-615680
coalitiapentrufamilie.ro/50-de-propuneri-de-masuri-politici-publice-privind-familia/
jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/
national.ro/news/nicusor-dan-sponsorizat-de-oamenii-strazii-569214.html/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-mulls-giving-wesley-clark-major-stake-in-coal-09-12-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean Serbia?

/thread

Columbia of EU

Cant wait to take it back

My favorite Beach Boys song

usapbp

fpbp

thread is over lads pack it up

No, I mean this independent country which is recognized by more than half of the UN member states.

Your country was among the first ones to recognize Kosovo.

They need a new flag, that is Cyprus-tier.

user why are you posting pretend countries?

Why don't we post more pretend countries that only get recognized for being pricks.

ill start.

Israel

This game is fun

Let me try

Sweden

Belgium

One more

China

Kosovo is Serbia. Fact.

Kosovo is a pretend country

I think it's great, great source of butthurt to the eternally butthurt serbs.

I like you burger.

Kebab

These romanian gendarmerie members which are deployed in Kosovo to protect it are payed from my tax money, so it's normal for me to recognize Kosovo.

>cant wait to take it back
That's bad news for you, because you're never taking it back unless you want to get bombed to dust again

This.

Too small to be a country.

Cuck detected

kosovo je srbija

Serbian child detected.

Why do you even want that land back? You want another bombing?
As I said, there's even romanian servicemen deployed there to protect it, so fuck off.

I hate flags with satanic stars in them so I am fully support Serbia of taking on that shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=4hZKWIMK0VU&spfreload=10

This

>I mean this independent country

You're a fucking idiot mate.
It's not Independent and neither is a country,
It's still classified as "Disputed territory"

It's still technically administrated by Serbia

>It's still technically administrated by Serbia
How so?

There's no Kosovo Government signing shit, passing laws, no ministers or anything around is there?

You're wrong, retarded aussie kid.

It do have a declared independence and is recognize by 57% of the UN member countries.
Its even recognized by international institutions like the World Bank and IMF.

Fuck off to Sup Forums if you don't know shit about politics, you weren't even born when Serbia was bombed.

It's a de facto state but so are Somaliland and Transnistria, it's not in good company.

Clinton bastard child. Must euthanize.

Soon

Of course there is, where do you live? Under a stone? Serbia has no say in Kosovo whatsoever, they couldn't even enter with their shitty train when they wanted to.

See the Brussels Agreement, the serbian government recognized the kosovan government.

I told you that you don't know shit about politics, kiddo.

Rightful Macedonian clay.

Nuke the whole site from orbit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGOtZDk6wRc

fuck the UN and fuck romania

you damned gypsy

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA
O
S
O
V
O

J
E

S
R
B
I
J
A

All Muslims must die.

Why some of you defend Kosovo?

Are we on the side of the christians or the muslims?
Don't you realize that what happened in Kosovo is what is going to happen in all Europe?

Good place to buy guns and drugs other than that it needs a kebab removal.

>Using the word Kid every two seconds
Pretty cringe

Also
>See the Brussels Agreement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_Agreement_(2013)

Violates the Constitution of Serbia and the United Nations Charter. Kiddo.

Fake "Government" that literally can't do anything

It's southern province of Serbia under temporary occupation from (((NATO))) and Albanian Muslim scum.

shithole that should be bombed and flattened since sandniggers already destroyed everything that had any value

All religion is sand nigger tier.

With that in mind, Albo's I know are more racially pure than Serbs. Everyone knows Serbs are fucking mongols.

There's a reason Hitler loved Albanians and massacred Slavs, you fucking commies.

Serbia is giving up on Kosovo since it agreed to negotiate and conclude such a agreement.

How can Kosovo be Serbia since Serbia is giving up on it?

>Fake "Government" that literally can't do anything
They can fuck the serbs pretty much anywhere in Kosovo
youtube.com/watch?v=vr3ziWvbncM

It's a good example of why you shouldn't let minorities from neighboring countries infest certain areas of your country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because that's not really Serbia ((((at work)))))

>They can fuck the serbs pretty much anywhere in Kosovo

Whatever ya say man

I spent a year there with NATO.
never met a local who was proud to be Kosovar,
all claimed Albania or Serbia.
Also there's a giant pile of coal there worth at least a few million $ that they're not doing anything with. It's just sitting out in the open.

You had been deployed? If so, from which branch are you from and at which camp you've been deployed there?

I spent time at CMLT, Nothing Hill, with a few trips to Bondsteel. Also cabra while it was being demolshed. Army.
You?

Just curios.

There were so many countries operating in the area, thought I might've run into you.

Kill 'em all and give it to Serbia

cred ca ma ta e proasta

Kek, that's all you can say, kiddo?
Go to bed.

Also don't forget that our jandarmi are protecting Kosovo, so our tax money are going into Kosovo's security.

you're not even romanian.
garbage thread.
sage

i don't know anything about it

I don't serve in the military, but I know many things about the US Armed Forces since I'm fascinated about the military lifestyle.

Hooah brother.

I'm romanian, you must be idiot to asume that I'm a bozgor or something just because I don't support a neighbor country which do have a more shitty economy than our.

nice try shill. you can't speak romanian.
you spelled the romanian words wrong.

NUUUUKES.

and then this.

Kosovo is the perfect example why you cant let your guard down one bit against muslims.

Kosovo je Srbija

Încă crezi că nu sunt român?

Mai dă-o în mă-sa de Serbie, că ei doar se leagă de românii din valea Timocului și au mai invadat și Banatul în 1918.

They are independant now, so i wish them all the best!

FREE KOSOVA FROM SERBIAN OPPRESSION!

hang yourself gypsy

Right on, I wish the best for your country and hope things work out well with the unrest you've been having lately. Perhaps when your homeland is more stable you could join your army..

For critical jobs like infantry most countries have alot in common as far as 'lifestyle'. Garrison is full of rules, no fun. Field is low living, with sometimes fun work.

romania e o tara de cacat populata de tigani.
va fi in curand imbogatita cultural de negri si de arabi.
pofta buna.

romanialibera.ro/politica/partide/traian-basescu--suntem-o-tara-care-nu-are-potential-de-crestere-a-natalitatii--o-alternativa-va-fi-sa-importam-asiatici--musulmani-de-prin-orientul-mijlocul-sau-de-pe-unde-vom-apuca-433432
epochtimes-romania.com/news/populatia-romaniei-scade-in-ritm-de-248-de-persoane-pe-zi---249861
adevarul.ro/economie/stiri-economice/saracii-europei-romania-40-populatie-traieste-mizerie-romanii-imprumuta-rude-prieteni-isi-plateasca-utilitatile-1_57b6eb255ab6550cb8e63948/index.html
digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/educatie/jumatate-dintre-copiii-din-romania-in-pericol-de-saracie-613804
digi24.ro/stiri/externe/ue/10-ani-in-ue-3-milioane-de-romani-plecati-615680

Mai crezi ca ratatii aia de la PRU sau Alianta Noastra mai pot sa opreasca venirea imigrantilor in Romania?

>unknown
Is that what happens when the flag is too rare?

It's what happens when you're in Neo-Kosovo, a land so conflicted that no one owns it. Neo-Kosovo does not exist in our universe, at least not yet

>Mai crezi ca ratatii aia de la PRU sau Alianta Noastra mai pot sa opreasca venirea imigrantilor in Romania?
n-am crezut niciodata.
o vizita sub clar de luna la fiecare parlamentar acasa ar putea.

ayy lmaos have spoken, resistance is futile

je serbja

Crezi ca declinul asta al populatiei nu poate fi oprit nici de coalitia pentru familie?
coalitiapentrufamilie.ro/50-de-propuneri-de-masuri-politici-publice-privind-familia/

Ei declara ca asta este scopul lor principal.

coalitia pentru familie= niste popi retardati si acolitii lor iubitori de jidani pe bat.
daca maine le zici ca vin 10 milioane de crestini negri in romania fac hora unirii.
biserica e o mafie jegoasa anti romaneasca.

Fratilor, hai sa ne calmam si sa mergem in piata sa protestam.

>sa mergem in piata sa protestam
ia-ti si potaia. primesti 30 lei in plus.

Sunt de acord.

Biserica doar fraiereste babele si mosii sa doneze bani in cutia milei.

Protestul ala moare incet, nu mai avem ce sa facem va trebui sa stam cu guvernul asta.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself you gipsy scum.

All I know about Kosovo is in this video.

jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/

Apparently, these lads don't want to be Kosovar...?

Here's what we think.

obvious albozerg is obvious

fpbp

>Croat diaspora making it that easy

I think your a pussy ass faggot for making these obviously cancerous threads. Sage

RTV much? cancer much?

Reminder that Kosovo wouldn't exist without the shabbos goys in the West

FPBP

national.ro/news/nicusor-dan-sponsorizat-de-oamenii-strazii-569214.html/

oy, vey sunt nicusor dan si voteaza-ma pentru ca nu vrei sa vezi fete noi politica?
bun baiat.

go back to your Azis records Staykobski

>Also there's a giant pile of coal there worth at least a few million $ that they're not doing anything with. It's just sitting out in the open.

>balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-mulls-giving-wesley-clark-major-stake-in-coal-09-12-2016

Really makes one think...

>wants multiethnic states
>supports the side that wants to secede
wat

shithole occupied by squareheaded hybrid arab turk zergs

Proof?

North Albania.