I propose we adopt this, and make it into a racist mascot to piss off liberal facebook users

I propose we adopt this, and make it into a racist mascot to piss off liberal facebook users.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES

and how would this be memed into a racist mascot?

what is it

Like how Pepe became a mascot for Alex Jones in the meme wars.

new meme

Is that a new design for the New Zealand flag?

Yessss

you put nazi symbols on them

Some facebook sticker normie meme

It's one of those memes that some government agency probably came up with.

Same thing with the "Dat boi" meme.

This thing is called Trash Dove. It's now spread around Facebook like a disease and I hear talk that they're hoping it will be the mascot for the Black Bloc cocksuckers to battle against people who use Pepe.

>racist Sup Forums mascot
>a fucking bird

THOTH

>You use a fucking frog
>Implying you're different

hey FBI, studying memes i see.

oh shit, this could work

Yeah nah, facebook doesn't have the refined autism we have to face off in a memebattle. We have the advantage of years of memes already created and distributed.

They have already lost

Rolling

stop forcing this bullshit on us you annoying fucking shill.
whatever psyop you retards are up to this week we don't fucking want any part of it.
and take fucking "alt right" and richard spencer back, too. we don't want either of those terms that david brock, your boss, came up with.
now gtfo.

hmm

...nobody gonna check it?

not that bad

No, let's not. Keep this in your shitty facebook meemay groups where it belongs with you 15 year olds. Already had people using it with zero context everywhere.

Where is that gif of the bird pressing the gas button? I want to save it but the mods deleted the thread

Holy shit it actually is. user was right, this is a government op trying to steal our powers.

We must take this as our own.

Let's do it

Exactly, with some jazzing up it would probably end this shitty thing.

confirmed

Remind people of Jim crow laws

That is the point you sperg, fuck with the normies, if it's suddenly a "racist symbol" no one can ever use it again without being called a nazi

wew thx

Oh the potential

Thank you! Exactly what I want.

Go back to facebook and you shitty discord chat shill

>slowpoke.jpg

this

if they claim some meme for their own they gain power.

Are they really trying their own meme symbol?

They lost before anything even happened

Thoth and Kek.

United to destroy communists.

OwO

what he said

okay that one made me chuckle

LOL YES. Jim 'Crow' laws. This bird is now known as Jim the Crow.

someone is really down to make this happen. Half a year of investing resources - dude, somebody will be pissed if you don't deliver, I guess.

Autism Bird

I've been waiting for Thoth for several months now

Kek comfirms

Wanna Angry Birds this shit?

Wake up retards, this is a government op trying to steal our meme magic. They realized our power and are trying to subvert or for their own evil purposes. This is clearly supposed to be toth. Moloch was defeated and they need a new champion to channel their dark energies.

Get woke retards.

He's waiting for the right time to reveal something about the Jews. See pic related

Take your shitty forced facebook meme somewhere else.

Fuck off.

GO

FASTER

NOW

>I propose we adopt this, and make it into a racist mascot to piss off liberal facebook users.

this has already been happening for a while you tremendous unoriginal faggot

Someone is trying to push this stupid shit so fucking hard.

Exactly why it needs to be destroyed.

>i don't like thing
>lots of other people like and enjoy thing
>thing appears everywhere because social media is jewish magic
>"this is just being pushed hard by someone"

kys

dat palindrome tho

Holy shit

>this has been going on forever
Looks at time stamp on your pic related
>2 mins

2 mins is not forever fag

Fuckin four threads for this stupid shit in the catalogue, two just being bumped by the OP repeatedly. Tell me that isn't someone trying to push a shitty meme you fucking retard.

Can someone please explain this to me?

But that ID tho...

John cena?

that's when the picture was created retard, not when I saw it and saved it, I didn't create the image you fucking idiot

Let's see how long time it takes for the ADL to add this bird to its list of hate symbols

It's just a fucking bird u moron. People follow stupid trends like sheep. It's the next shiny object the average herd follows on Facebook.

>people are starting threads about thing
>it's just one person goys honest
>don't turn the purple pigeon into a hate symbol please goyim :(

take your jewish tricks elsewhere shill

Fuckin isle of man calling it like it is.

Thoth is from the same pantheon as kek. Thoth is made known through palindromes since his greek name is latinicized to "OwO".

Palindrome digits are like: 12321, or 87678. The more digits in a pali makes it stronger of course.

>his greek name is latinicized to "OwO".

no, not at all

t. greco-roman mythology student

Can we call it Schlomo?

in reference to Frued or the definition of Lazy?

Well sorry I read it somewhere in one of the Thoth threads. It was something related to greeks, the original symbols were not standard so the easier way to type it was OwO

Someone else will know it better

Take your shitty memes back to 9gag faggot.

Right.

Now the time stamp says 7 hours long and those Facebook post are likely less than 48 hours old so it hasn't been forever either way nigger.

It's "Bur"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
> "from Greek Θώθ thṓth"

Making something racist is not about actually using it as a racist meme, but to pretend to be left wing and calling it racist. That's all it takes and they'll do the rest themselves.

Hmmmm. That's an idea.

Trust no one except kek.
Chaos can't be controlled

Nice

basic gestalt:

"Trash Dove" is liberal interest testing the water to see how easily they can introduce memes to Sup Forums's thinkspace. They saw how powerful Pepe was during Trump's campaign and they're looking to see how they can engineer the next Pepe (so they can then use that image to affect opinions and thoughts here)

report shillbird threads

>999
9 is a powerful number in hermetic occultism, that comes directly from Thoth

Well you still have to provide examples of it being blatantly racist

>this catastrophe of a shill thread attempt
You fucks ALWAYS double down, too. I can't wait for Phase Two when the fucking molech-pidgeon starts preaching pro-Islam and pro-abortion based off the zero support for this meme you retards have accrued

It's going to be hilarious

Out of all the "Yes let's do that" to "Get this shit out of here" someone finally gives advice. This board is nice.

Are you all so new you've never heard of Factual Falcon?

>"from Greek Θώθ thṓth"

LISTEN UP NIGGER, YOU DON'T JUST TAKE THE LETTERS FROM ONE LANGUAGE, COPY THEM DIRECTLY, AND SAY THAT'S A TRANSLATION OR LATINICIZATION. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

keep pushing your fake palindrome meme tho

this bird is literally in every post on my facebook wall right now
i love it

Birds are not that important

I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole.