GERMANY YES! AfD = CUCKS

Right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) members voted on Monday to expel one of the party's state leaders who criticised a memorial in Berlin to victims of the Nazi Holocaust and said history should be rewritten to focus on German victims.

> “the only nation in the world who planted a monument of shame in the heart of its own capital,”

And complained that the monument harms the national morale, infusing Germans with:

>“the spirit of defeated people.”

Hёke also accused German Chancellor Angela Merkel of damaging the education of the younger generation, who, in his opinion, are not brought up as patriots.

-

AfD is purging all their based politicians, they will become just another cucked party.

Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/german-politician-expelled-from-party-for-calling-holocaust-memorial-a-monument-of-shame/2017/02/13/
reuters.com/article/germany-afd-idUSKBN15S18A
youtu.be/cqRydJKcNfQ
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
youtube.com/watch?v=P7rMVuETAy0
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F-EjbQJhlgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maan Germany is so fucked eh?

Let's hope this kind of crap takes us closer to a full blown civil war.

Sources:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/german-politician-expelled-from-party-for-calling-holocaust-memorial-a-monument-of-shame/2017/02/13/

reuters.com/article/germany-afd-idUSKBN15S18A

>based politicians
Höcke is a fucking moron, lad. They should throw all this filth out, then maybe AfD can save itself and get at least 15% again. It's like they are asking to get doxxed and banned my Merkel, those dumb shits.

He's /ourguy/ and needs support. The cucks in AfD are trying to oust him for dropping red pills

>The party's arbitration body in Thuringia will now have to decide whether to accept the motion, the party said in an emailed statement. Should that body reject the motion, the party could turn to its federal arbitration body for a final ruling.

So not yet really

AFD lost all credibility today, no right wing conservative is able to vote them from now on

Many questioned AFD but today they are offically (((controlled opposition)))

Pessimism is poison but Germany may be lost now

Kicking a party member is a complicated process. AfD fractions of Thuringia (Höcke's base) and Sachsen Anhalt already anounced to NOT support ousting Höcke.

Good shill. How much do (((they))) pay you?

So do you think it will end up going through or not.

Compare comments on the FB pages of Frauke Petry vs. Björn Höcke.
Massive support for Höcke from the party base. Severe shitstorm against Petry's push for trying to kick Höcke.

I hope not. The federal arbitration board has a majority from the right wing.

The social democrats f.i. couldn't get rid of Thilo Sarrazin who started dropping red pills ten years ago. He's still in SPD

A shame you can get kicked out of a right wing party in Germany for trying to move on from 70 years ago. WTF is wrong with you guys?

>AFD lost all credibility today

Only for the cucks, he said the right thing.

It's a fucking joke how germany have monuments for the jews, for the fucking soviets who destroyed their country and only a few (and shitty) for their own soldiers and people.

The center has to die.

It's not "us," it's the fuckin' cucktards in the party. Höcke has massive support from the base (blue collar, small business etc.) but the Western cucks shit their pants if someone tries to point to the good side of German history and says: enough with the guilt complex.

Oh the commie threads spen shill now switched to making anti-AfD threads?
Topkek are you scared or something? I thought AfD had no chance of winrar.

That's Höcke's homebase. His staff organised the arguably largest AfD rallies in all of Germany, and that's why the cucks want to get rid of him.
youtu.be/cqRydJKcNfQ

>making anti-AfD threads

What are you saying Italy? i'm complaining that AfD is expelling their good politicians.

I think the party is too soft, but is Germany, so it's the best thing they can get.

>the commie threads spen

No.

100% correct move by the party.

he is destroying the movement with his powerlevel fuckups. good riddance.

What is wrong with those staments?

I won't get ousted. SPD tried it with Sarrazin and failed. Höcke stays!
If not, AfD is history

*He ... rather

This

His points were valid but it was too early and the way he said it was just damaging to the party

That's very accurate, yet it's the best option as long as the situation is too comfy for a collapse and reset

J is for gas the jews

cucks

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the concentration camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

A strong party is always important, but you forget its basically cuckservatives vs real conservatives right now, Höcke and Gauland against Petry & other district leaders, they will lose their "alternative" status if they try to be too politically correct, we all know Höcke says the truth but he is million years away from showing his real power level, the AFD party has to embrace Höckes wing or they will shatter in history

Good luck getting votes without Höcke.
Also fuck petry we don't need another foreigner leading the country like Angela Dorothea Kazmierczak

> “the only nation in the world who planted a monument of shame in the heart of its own capital,”
Nobody else has killed 6 million people because of their large noses.

Shadilay, my dude

And how much turkroach and google ficki ficki will that daft gesture stop?

you meant 6 quadrillon, dont lie nazi.

Nobody in Germany did that either.

>cuck for the normies
>they no longer respect you because you're a cuck
Enjoy your 15%, AfD

Höcke is an easy target for the media. His powerlevel is too high for normies

>at least 1.1 million
>not 3 gorillion
I swear this number changes every time I see it.

ahahahahaha fuck afd

Correct.
They want to get rid of him because they would lose voters.
He didn't even say the monument shouldn't be there, he just stated a fact. But as you know, this is unacceptable in todays germany - if you don't talk shit about Nazis and don't welcome refugees, then you don't belong.
Look what they're trying to do with the NPD: the second try to ban them failed too, and politicians say "our democracy is strong enough to tolerate this evil"...the next thing you know, they're talking about changing the Grundgesetz so that the NPD won't get tax money, which is a basic right for every political party.
Nice way to tolerate, heh?

It´s germany.
They are even more cucked than Austria and you can be arested here for looking like hitler.

check the last results on federal level - höcke was irelevant to those, so your argument is highly flawed.

I also challenge you to please explain how she is a foreigner in our country, pro tip...

As mentioned, it's not the first time and regulary happens when the party is gathering more votes

Everything they do reveals the truth of this regime/system a little more.
I'm glad that we don't have a history of sheding blood for our nation and people otherwise it could have a horrible end

based Großmutter

youtube.com/watch?v=P7rMVuETAy0

germans arent ready for THAT Redpill

Höcke is maybe /ourguy/ and he and petry would make a great duo but the AfD is new, unstable unlike those faggots Die Linke and Grüne with their fixed Voters

Best thing is kick him out, AfD dindu nuffin and later bring him back and go full Himmler

Everything he said is objectively true. You know why Japan isn't a multicult shithole today? They have no shame for what they did. They kept their pride, even under US rule, and to this day laugh in the face of whiny chinks who complain about it.

Go smoke a joint Ricky!

It's still a shit party, even if Högge is thrown out. But I will enjoy the eternal infighting, plummeting percentages and eventual

It's good in the long run. The Germans have always been trouble, since the Roman times. Let them replace themselves with a more docile type of barbarian.

Why do you question goy? It's simple. Just solve the simultaneous equations.

X + 2m = 6m
X + 4m = 6m
X + 1.5m = 6m

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

>David Cole: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz (1992)
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>David Cole interview with Lana Lokteff on Red Ice (2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

yep

kicking Höcke or any other prominent face of the party will only weakenen the party. (media will report non stop that the party is falling apart)
i think its a good thing to have slitely different views inside a party, no need to kick members.

The fact that Petry and others repeatendly try to get rid of party members, wich will harm their own party, makes it look like the AfD has been infiltrated by the "Bundesverfassungsschutz" , something similar to FBI/NSA, who try to destroy the party from the inside .

btw. Höcke isn't some 14/88 tier brownshirt. he is pretty calm most of the time and basicaly a right leaning conservative.

German ((((democracy))) is a joke.

But he didn't say nothing really big, just common sense germany must stop hating itself for the past only a fucking antifa would be against it.

And by extension, to any of you who think this will help their numbers:
It won't, because everything he said is exactly why Germans won't vote for nationalism or do anything to stop the replacement of their people. Because they see guilt and shame everywhere they go, in public, in school, and nobody is allowed to voice opposition. And when even opposition parties like this exile their own, the youth will simply give up and accept the narrative they're fed.

My guess is this move is an overture to CDU that they'll blanda upp with then rather than taking the Trumpian approach of making the neocucks bend the knee first. Sad!

There's a Bismarck statue in my city, there's monuments for WW1 soldiers across Germany in basically all smaller towns etc.

We just don't cherish the Nazis and their supporters, including the Wehrmacht.

>if someone tries to point to the good side of German history and says: enough with the guilt complex
There's no guilt complex, we're just not retarded, like let's say the Turks. If you don't care for Holocaust remembrance or whatever, no one's forcing you to take part in it.

Högge wants to whitewash the Nazis you imbecile.

Front National does the same but this board does want to know about it.

The real solution against population replacement is cutting all welfare, vote austerity

he mentioned the jews and notthe phrase "dont forget the 6 gorillion, goy" and this triggered everyone

Objectively untrue, or else AfD wouldn't be the rising stars they are today

They can't be remotely comparable to the NPD if they want to succeed, though. It'd be like Trump running for president as a member of the American Freedom Party with David Duke as VP

well thats true, but strategically not the right thing to do, yet.

Bullshit, even living in abject poverty in a western nation is ten times better than living the same way in Africa or Arabia. This is why they keep coming, it's why they won't leave. Unless you outright refuse newcomers and start deportations, you're doomed.

She is greek. Unless you are into ((CIVIC Nationalism)) Then yeah shes (German).
And there is a reason why people vote for the AFD For it to be ALTERNATIVE and not turn itself into another CDU/SPD

So what? The Nazis had their own narrative for WW2. It wasn't any better or worse than the British Empire narrative. So why is Churchill a national hero, yet you must live in eternal shame? Just because you lost. Why should you only be allowed to think about things from a Jewish perspective? You are not Jews.

I hope AfD crashes and burn for this, and gets under 5%.

That is unfortunate indeed.

>well thats true, but strategically not the right thing to do, yet.

Maybe you're right.

>expelled
>citing Lügenpresse

The vote didn't expell him. The vote triggers an inquiry and has to go trough two loops with odds being in fact more unlikely, because most of the shitshow is fabricated by the Lügenpresse literally making false statements and putting meanwhile more shit into his mouth that the length of the entire speech, things he even never said, implied or even hinted at.

Its just Lügenpresse all over again trying to hype this to damage the AfD.

Sorta. They realized spam is ineffective so they started posting divide and conquer shit, falseflagging as cucked Sup Forums, Germany is fucked. But not every AfD thread is bait now.

I'm deebly goncerned about your mental state there

>They can't be remotely comparable to the NPD
Maybe they should stop sucking up literal NPD nazis then :^)

maybe it is kind of a 2,5D bingo move to get the voters of the middle back that maybe turned away from afd after the latest msm shitstorm....

since every rightwinger is voting afd anyways (even now because they have no alternative but npd) it is more important to fish for votes in the center atm imho.

They will not kick him out but this way they have a bit of publicity that message is like "look center cucks we are behaving fine and try to get rid of the ebil nazi höcke"

höcke will stay in his position he has not applied for higher position anyways.

>rising stars
>10%
They're not winning, dipshit. Not this year, not ever. It's not fake polls, they're not Trump. Sacrificial offerings like this won't convince the other parties to suddenly have a change of heart and form a coalition with them either, since the other parties are actively trying to destroy Germany.

it was nice knowing you Germany...rip

> greek, trying this hard
> did you check my last federal results argument, where - i state it again - höcke played no role in

Look at the Swedish Democrats m8. We are what they were 4 years ago.

I hope you are right. Kicking Höcke would be a bad omen.

thx man, how is the spanish separation process going btw?

>There's no guilt complex

bbwahahahhahaaa good one.

I'm deeply concerned about yours. You seem thoroughly brainwashed. It's sad.

Do you know who invented concentration camps? The British in the Second Boer War. Exactly the same thing happened in our concentration camps then as in the German during WW2. Tens of thousands died. Tens of thousands more were expelled overseas. What's the difference between our holocaust and yours? Less than 1% of British people even know the Boer camps even existed.

He didn't even say anything really controversial

do you think Japanese people have 1000 reminders standing inside their cities to remind the japanese of how violent and warmongering they are?

You fail to appreciate the context of the fact that the AfD formed less than four years ago and have barely had time to sort out their platform and yet are already the third largest party

And actually, a CDU member did call for a coalition with the AfD, according to the Telegraph
They are losing ground to the SPD and are having to bite the bullet

>I'm deeply concerned about yours. You seem thoroughly brainwashed. It's sad.

>be russian/kazakh
>move with parents to germany
>make all the jew jokes, spit on muslims, racist to maximum
>germans gets automatically triggered
>"Y-YOU CANT SAY THIS!!!"

dont forget that russian mostly vote AfD and other slavs, eastblocks....

Haha, native Germans don't even vote the AfD. I bet percentally, even more Arabs vote for the AfD than the Biodeutscher.

What's actually wrong with you?

>There's no guilt complex
>If you don't care for Holocaust remembrance or whatever, no one's forcing you to take part in it

You couldn't be more wrong. Guilt and Nazi-bashing are the two main ingredients for a BRD cake. I'd tell you about the rest, but first you need to open your eyes.

Whatever the Romans gave the people of Germany, they lost. Back to the mud hut.

The AfD has a solid core of 12% of the constitutents. They don't go down further than that without acting like the NPD.

>how is the spanish separation process going btw?

I think it won't happend.

>tive Germans don't even vote the AfD. I bet percentally, even more Arabs vote for the AfD than the Biodeutscher.

Kek, i saw a video a few months ago and many turks were voting far right parties, those old enough to see how germany is changing.

I can't understand how those turks know this and not germans.

Nothing's wrong with me. Why can't you answer any of my points? You have a psychological block that stops you thinking rationally.

Why can't these guys ever keep their powerlevel hidden? You just need to be socially-acceptable to win.

Yes i did and seems you are right on that bit
but i have a question for you Do you think the afd will get that MUCH more votes jumping from CDU or SPD Since people here keep voting in habit instead of actually caring what the partys are about.
Judging from your other posts you seem to be pretty based

FUCK

because afd is not a nationalist party its a separatist party. its just a foreign trick to break up the EU, they will go right back to self hatred after the EU is destroyed

>Kek, i saw a video a few months ago and many turks were voting far right parties, those old enough to see how germany is changing.
Not just older turks but the younger ones too, especially the males. I bet like 25% of all turks are voting for the AfD.
>I can't understand how those turks know this and not germans.
Native Germans are incredibly cucked.

> I bet percentally, even more Arabs vote for the AfD than the Biodeutscher.

deal! now proof your bs statement please.

He had to deny it because Germans are allergic to Nazis.

The leaders are right-wingers so even if it was started as an separatist party, it isn't now.

No one cares if you take part in any remembrance or not.

>solid core of 12%
Nonsense. Maybe a solid core of 5%. The rest is like 5% neonazis from the NPD, disappointed shitheads from the left and other parties and a lot of shithead (former) non voters.

The infighting has started years ago and will only intensify. A lot of people will turn their back on this shit party and it will go back to its "solid" 5%+.

stand up and be proud
youtube.com/watch?v=F-EjbQJhlgE

Is there a true nationalist party in German there that's not a cuck party?

hmm...could they actually be this smart

hope you're right and he stays

I read this in Terrance and Phillip voice