True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #451

Dollar and equities rise; gold slips. After spending the weekend with Japan's Abe, POTUS meets with Canada's Justin Trudeau. Song writer Joy Villa triggers Grammys with MAGA dress made by legal immigrant (Andre Soriano). Nearly 200,000 people told to flee crumbling California's Oroville dam spillway. Capitalist Army gets a hold of an unverrified video reported to be John Podesta abusing a child (Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffery arrest for child sex charges). 3 Muslim borthers (with possible ties to Muslim Brotherhood) hired to maintain Congress' computer servers have been fired for illgeally accessing info. China says Trump is now "learning his rold in the relationship after POTUS acknowleges "One China" policy. EU threatens UK not to make deals with member State after Brexit. And Ghost goes off college degrees. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Dollar and equities rise; gold slips. After spending the weekend with Japan's Abe, POTUS meets with Canada's Justin Trudeau. Song writer Joy Villa triggers Grammys with MAGA dress made by legal immigrant (Andre Soriano). Nearly 200,000 people told to flee crumbling California's Oroville dam spillway. Capitalist Army gets a hold of an unverrified video reported to be John Podesta abusing a child (Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffery arrest for child sex charges). 3 Muslim borthers (with possible ties to Muslim Brotherhood) hired to maintain Congress' computer servers have been fired for illgeally accessing info. China says Trump is now "learning his rold in the relationship after POTUS acknowleges "One China" policy. EU threatens UK not to make deals with member State after Brexit. And Ghost goes off college degrees. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmMseZwvcIM

youtube.com/watch?v=u6Y0zjdx1QQ

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/13/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-451
economist.com/news/business-and-finance/21716578-and-very-hard-recognise-until-it-too-late-bubbles-are-rarer-you-think
vocaroo.com/i/s1WsLImbUXyG
tsarizm.com/news/2017/02/13/taliban-offering-closer-ties-moscow/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_import_duties
google.ca/search?q=BRONIES MILITARY&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv9o65mI7SAhVX3GMKHTtxCq8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_
foxnews.com/us/2012/07/18/military-my-little-pony-fan-club.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175654/Meet-Bronies-Military-men-gather-fans-My-Little-Pony.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ofaTKW4TqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=GkqIOJtmQ2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If digits, Mr. Sup Forums Cookie will have a good eggroll.

just in case you forgot

its another pizzagate episode

>its another pizzagate episode
Which means a 15 minute call in segment with Trumping Capitalist

least fun TCR character

where he stutters endlessly and vaguely describes some "new information" about some "weird and creepy evidence"

Can someone tweet Ghost with the Twitter name "GhostWasInHomeAlone2"? If he says it right I'd like to make a splice out of it

>tfw upgraded pc and can handle more queued calls at the same time now

Where is the link you fucking faggot

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/02/13/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-451

Nathan is a mess

meanwhile respectable publications:
economist.com/news/business-and-finance/21716578-and-very-hard-recognise-until-it-too-late-bubbles-are-rarer-you-think

name fag.

Happy Birthday to me (ShinyPory/540 Caller)

I made a splice too kek
vocaroo.com/i/s1WsLImbUXyG

I thought Ghost was kill?

If I remember he actually looked put together (ie not a neckbeard)

Link him this, let's see if he will rage.

>Afghan warlord Syed Mohammad Akbar Agha said in an interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda, a Russian media outlet that favors the Kremlin, that the Taliban has been meeting with Russia for three years in order to foster stronger ties and rid the Middle East of Western influence, especially American forces, reports The Moscow Times. This change of heart is significant since the Mujahideen were born fighting the Russians in the Afghan war in the late ’70s and early ’80s.

tsarizm.com/news/2017/02/13/taliban-offering-closer-ties-moscow/

I haven't been able to watch for a while, any big developments?

How many calls do you have at any one time?

checked, and checked your id

Who is the guy who screams constantly during calls? Someone new?

nohbodehs buyeen uh duk chokolet aneemoh

Dude, don't talk to me unless I've had my coffee dude

8 right now. I must call in few mins before the show anyway so google won't hang up on me 15 min before the end of the show. It gives only 3 hours for free.

>tricking his autist inner circle into calling random people cucks in public for drinking coffee

The absolute madman

you newfags understand he fakes all this rage yeah?

The radio graffiti rage is mostly fake, but the political rage is real

>joy villa

her spotify #'s need some help

You're probably one of those tinfoil hat fags saying that Engineer isn't real, aren't you?

what? next you're going to try telling us the Engineer isn't a real person
get out

ghost with actual sensible stock market advice- im shocked

>overgrown man children who watch cartoons

:-(

He probably also believes that Ghost isn't actually named Thomas Albin

>mfw the best I was able to do was three (one of which was my phone)

anime is degenerate

Wasn't Harper actually kinda shit tho?

hit a nerve fag?

yeah, there were no good candidates, why hippy surferdude got elected

anybody got that twitter pic of somebody who black faced him his wife and engineer as the african booty scratchier?

Lets all pretend to be le master 4chin maymay masters and troll Ghost amiright xD XD

Harper was so hated that a used condom could have been elected if it was a member of the Liberal Party.

martin luther the king

Why would I pretend?

I already am one.

WE WUZ MARTIN LUTHER THE KANGZ AND SHEIT

Trade ya for the picture of Ghost's wife with Tyrone

>no fun allowed

>tfw no black friends
am i racist?

Trump was taking it in the pooper all weekend from Abe's biggu Asian cock

>Ghost wants Japan to have nukes

True WW3 Radio

>Ghost thinks massive tarrifs are good

wow what a capitalist guise xD

True Japanese Revenge Radio

TORTEEYAHS

MAHCHEEEEESMOE

Thanks to people like Ghost China will have a navy base in Mexico by 2020.

tomislov is that you? tell me that octopus story again

People who think america will put tax on mexican imports:
>both are member of WTO
>WTO allows average 3.65% tariffs total
>USA is already at 3.65%
>if USA breaks 3.65% WTO will impose 100% tariffs on their most preciosity industries one by one

shit just wont be happening Mexicans know it, economists know it, the rest of the world know it, Americans are delusional

>round up illegals
>deport as many as we can as quickly as we can
>harvest organs from the ones left behind
>sell organs
>use money for wall
thanks mexico

precious*

People who support tarriffs and protectionism are pretty delusional in general

Nah, thats someone else.

>justin trudeau came today

That's what she said

Short bus Dump?

>she

>xe

mind your pronouns, shitlord

lol what kind of mumbo-jumbo is this??? That's only for tariffs. They can add it as a federal import goods tax. Canuck here, I have to pay %12 on everything above 20 bucks I buy from the US. This is imposed by canadian govmnt.

lol what? so, no trade tariffs and no protectionism at all? let's just melt the world together in one foul swoop eh? Yo, Pajeet, your shitty java code is only worth 5 bucks now go write me 1000 of these. hello world.

Boost

I cannot write hello world because I try to learn the see plus plus but my master whips me and yells at me to stop using the computer or else he will cut my pay in half

>They can add it as a federal import tax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_import_duties

u sure thats not just VAT?

Daily reminder

Brother, my brother,
Tell me what are we fighting for?
We've got to end this war,
We should love one another.
Oh can't we just pretend
This war never began?
We can try, brother, my brother.

C U C K
U
C
K

>musclebound freaks in underwear
splice material

Ghost = Evil Sexist

woop woop

>everyone is too much into fiction nowadays
>is the engineer

Ghost is descending deeper into the rabbit hole than ever before

ITS JUST NICE STORIES ABOUT PONIES IN PAMPERS ITS JUST NICE HAWTWARMING STORIES!!!!

and Mr Fortune Cookie, and Mr Optimist, and Tyrone, and Uncle Bernie and....

STOP HAVING FUN REEEEEE

Ghost IS Yosemite Sam

>no bronies in the military
:^)

google.ca/search?q=BRONIES MILITARY&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv9o65mI7SAhVX3GMKHTtxCq8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_

kek

>There aint no bronies in the military

ohhh i got bad news for you Ghost

>Ghost didn't read DamUCalifornia, California En Agua, and California Dam Busters

>thats obama's military not trumps military

ooooooo I have some bad news, Ghost

foxnews.com/us/2012/07/18/military-my-little-pony-fan-club.html

99% they are RD fans.

>WARHORSE

GOD DAMN BRONIES

That's not bad for a painting with (I assume) no reference

MY FUCKING SIDES

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175654/Meet-Bronies-Military-men-gather-fans-My-Little-Pony.html

my favorite cartoon is ghosty ghostpecker
youtube.com/watch?v=ofaTKW4TqqY

TEMPLETON TAKE A SHIT ON THE CARPET

God save us all

youtube.com/watch?v=GkqIOJtmQ2o
sheeiit

YAAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAY