STEAK IS FOR TAXPAYERS

youtube.com/watch?v=92LjxHTJekY

I'd punch that motherfucker.

the guys were not saying shit lmao

Hopefully that thief was arrested and imprisoned.

BASED

I swear there is something wrong with the world I was thinking of this today and had seen it when it came out.

steak is for fat people. now stop posting thiis same video every fucking day.

what's up with that midget swaying

That hooded dude almost falling over. Guy is high as fuck on something.

he is nodding probably heroin or opiates

yup my thoughts exactly

What the fuck?

>steak is for fat people
wanna know how i know i could beat your ass?

All of these people should be killed. Including the camera man.

This guy deserves a knightly medal or some shit. A true hero.
In Germany thats clearly hate speech :(

I would pay good money to see people like the strung up on the highest tree

i never got people like this. blame the government, not the people. i can't fault someone when the government makes it so fucking easy. except for niggers. it's always their fault

All he did was steal a steak from some junkies while recording it.

Leftist Bernie voter here. I 100% agree.

i know what he did and it's funny as hell. i just don't know why he's so butthurt about people taking advantage of free shit. if they weren't going to take it then someone else was. so why not them?

The 3 meth heads are obviously not prime examples of humanity, but the asshole who is giving them shit is in not position to judge. The government gave them that money, blame the government.

>gets called out

mind your own business!

>youre buying food with my taxes

fuck you!

based man.

The fucking midget can't even stand up straight because he's so fucked up on drugs.

Fuck these trailer trash pieces of shit. No better than niggers. Welfare and foodstamps aren't the problem, sometimes people actually need a hand. Letting piece of shit like this use them is the problem. Mandatory drug tests for government assistance is a must.

If these people were black this would have 10 million views and be titled 'racist neo-nazi steals steak'.

BASED AS FUCK

Fuck welfare leeches

>tfw on EBT
It sucks. I'm disabled and going to be trucking very soon so I could get off this. i hate the looks people at the register give me.not good

They pretty much are black like most trailer trash. I guarantee their is a lot of coal burning in their family history.

This is why I hate SJW with every atom in my body.

That was a joy to watch. Bravo to the man recording.

Do you do drugs? If not then no reason to be ashamed. You'll pay back what you took through taxes once you start trucking anyways.

>DEGENERATES REKT

I don't understand why people aren't required to get drug tested before they receive government assistance. The government outlaws drugs, but allows drug users to get free money. What is wrong with this world.

>Do you do drugs?
never touched the crap. I don't buy junk food either

this.

also this faggot is a thief

>you're like a triple fuckup

It this Mark Dice?

>Poor People BTFO

I hope those food stamp abusers get their welfare revoked

go back to fucking white women Muhammad

what a faggot, he is just angry that he is such a cuck, he must hate his job and his life

this is 100% fake

how big guy?

Half of Sup Forums are NEET, so it's no wonder they're taking up for the useless eaters.

Yup noticed that, Half of Sup Forums must go on the day of the rope.

Fuckin' dyin over here. Steak is for fuckin' taxpayers. Pregnant, smoking and pajama pants. Triple loser. Holy shit the dude passing out is just icing on the cake.

i understand why you're mad. you feel like it's a slap in the face to you and everything you work for. i never did hard drugs myself, but i have a lot of family and friends that did and i guess i'm a little sympathetic to them since you know what they were like before the drugs.

Sup Forums is always going on about the white race and how we have to save it and i'm telling you that abandoning our brothers like this isn't the way to do it

you've already made up your mind on this topic like most people have though

>You're like a triple fuck up!

wanna be president, cause you actually make fucking sense

any drug addict competent enough to get themselves through the hoops required to get welfare is competent enough to avoid failing a drug test. OH and also, the most abused deadly drug out there is fucking legal, its called ALCOHOL

Literally the most autistic thing I've seen in a while, and that's saying something. Couldn't make it through the whole video.

Yeah, some pregnant women was like "hell yeah, I'll smoke while I'm pregnant to perpetuate the white trash welfare leeching myth you want to portray, no prob, bob"

Yeah, I'd have no problem with someone like you collecting assistance. That's what its there for. The problem is the people who use to enable their lifestyle of being worthless junkies and pieces of shit. I live in Tennessee so I get to see a lot of EBT abuse.

If people are judging you they haven't seen shit, I get to see junkies try to to start fights with cashiers because they won't agree to run an EBT scam so junkies can buy their cigarettes on tax payer dollar.

Fuck those people, they're leeches. It's not the governments job to baby sit every American

This

Another left wing Bernie Supporter here. The Camera man is a retarded dick and the other people were worthless pieces of shit. One guy was too high to stand properly, the other was a pussy and the girl was smoking while she was pregnant.

>youre buying food with my taxes
No they weren't unless the camera man was very very wealthy. The average American only pays $36 annually in taxes for welfare spending. Also it shouldn't matter what the fuck they're buying because food stamps aren't an unlimited resource. If the dumb asses wasted all of their food stamps on steak and spent the rest of their non government assisted income on lottery tickets then they are going to be very hungry at the end of the month and have no one to blame but themselves. They will suffer due to their own stupidity and it's really none of the camera mans business.

I am also not defending the dumb asses. If the two dudes where working and contributing to society then they wouldn't need the food stamps in the first place. The chick also shouldn't have been smoking, that is child abuse. They should all be drug behind the barn and shot.

The Camera man should also be drug behind a barn and shot. His tax payer dollars only paid for less than %0.0000000001 of that $10 steak and he wasted other

>I'm on SSI and food stamps
>Buy cookies, ice cream, soda, AND ALL the STEAK I want with my food stamp card.
>Buy cigarettes with my SSI check

>Pic related, my face when I dont give a fuck

Commie faggots need to leave

Oh a faggot in a jeep....

>"Fuck you" as he walks away

Not a communist (I don't think you even know that that word means). You should leave, unregulated capitalism and lack of security nets will cause capitalism to fall in on it's self. The day of the guillotine is coming for you faggots.

Also paying a small amount of taxes doesn't give you the right to needlessly waste valuable resources payed for by other tax payers. Keep talking shit and after all four people in the video get drug behind a bar and shot, you'll be next.

Why does the guy not stand up for his wife and beat the guy?

Also the filmer needs t oshut the fuck up

No he's pretty mucn right, faggot.

t. Fascist

>Mandatory drug tests for government assistance is a must.
Yeah every time they've tried this they've spent a lot of money and caught *very* few offenders.

I'd go nuclear if a motherfucker got that close to my sister or gf.

This. It costs more to drug test everyone then it saves from people abusing welfare and shouldn't be done.

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums are a bunch of welfare queens standing up for this trash.

How, the majority of people in this thread agree that they all need to be shot.

that guy is a serious alpha male

pretty funny

technically he paid for that steak

Commies faggots need to hang, you cucks aren't welcome here

chuckled a little

>dyed hair
>pregnant
>smoking
>welfare
He should have just shot her right there desu. Fucking disgusting degenerate.

It's just the libertarians having autistic fits whenever they somebody getting tread on as usual.

Which one? The heroin addict looking guy or the dwarf?

You're ignorant about drug tests retard.

They can easily quit, say, weed(a drug, and probably one of the only drugs, that stays in your system for extended periods), as long as they have the meth pipe and they will come out clean as long as they dont smoke for one day.

This guy did nothing wrong, I want to shake this fuckers hand.

What if it's one and the same, Cletus?

kek

Sure you would buddy.

FAKE and GAY

Again, I'm not a communist and I don't think you know what that word means. You should really open up a textbook and learn what words mean before you start calling people them.

Then the dude should have got the death penalty for murder.

The camera man for wasting a perfectly good steak that was payed for by the tax payers. I think he is a dumb ass for not knowing how taxes work and actually believes he pays for everything. Even with that being said I could have sided with him for being pissed off at the other three dumb asses if he didn't throw the fucking steak on the ground.

What was stolen?

video filmer, with 9/10 of thread, are imbeciles

He threw a steak on the ground. This literally triggered me. I'm shaking right now. How can you queers claim to be capitalist but support a guy who wasted valuable resources?

Fuck off back to plebbit faggot.

All subhuman scum like her will be purged. I salute that noble American for taking action against the leftist plague. America will destroy Marxism once and for all.

dumbass

Found the leech

Based Aussie

BASED

Is it a matter of taxation without representation, or just someone sperging out on some welfare queens?

> CC
> fagget steals my steak
> ???

also funny how the trash is white.
lets see him swipe some fucking niggers steak and see how that goes

that lil nigga so baked xD

>$36 annually
Food stamp budget alone was $70 billion in 2016 -- over $200 per citizen, let alone per wage earner.

And he's not going to go hungry. He is able to feed himself by his own means and uses other people's money to buy luxury items.

It's a matter of principle and anger at the death of shame

Communist faggot

kek, that guy pays a tiny fraction of the taxes that actually rich people pay. he's unknowingly guilty of being a leech as well, which is pathetic.

The steak, tax payer dollars (that he barely paid for) literally just got thrown on the ground for no reason.

>everyone pays the same amount of taxes
c'mon dude, at least try.

Why do I feel sorry for them?

These cunts would rob me blind, destroy my home and sell my possessions for 10% of their worth just so they can have their next high. Yet I feel uncomfortable watching this video and sort of sad,

>Food stamp budget alone was $70 billion in 2016
Agreed.

>over $200 per citizen, let alone per wage earner.
The tax that covers food stamps is a progressive tax not a flat one, your math is wrong.

Another retard who doesn't know what communism means.

Protip: Actual communists don't believe in taxes and welfare because they don't believe in money.

This guy gets it.