Are we being raided again? What's with all the shitposting, BLACKED, and CTR threads?

Are we being raided again? What's with all the shitposting, BLACKED, and CTR threads?

Just another day at the office.

i dunno if you can call it raid anymore

its basically the norm now. the thread quality is at its lowest its ever been

We're being perpetually raided these days by normie bluepilled leftists that think they're getting somewhere.

Just remember -- the redpill is highly contagious.

mobile phones were a mistake

they let one person have free reign over a board because of spam

We're under a constant state of being raided.

Sup Forums is mentioned in the very first sentence of 'alt-right' on Wikipedia. Every time the news mentions Stephen Bannon or Milo or Richard Spencer, it drives traffic here. Most will never post, but those who do are always hostile.

/leftypol/ is also actively raiding us right now. And of course JIDF is an eternal subversive element on the board.

So the answer is yes, we're being raided.

no we arent, we got overtaken and we have to take back whats ours. why else would pizzagate threads get deleted but this bullshit (pic related) get to stay for hours while i saw 15 PG threads get deleted yesterday in one hour

>Are we being raided again? What's with all the shitposting, BLACKED, and CTR threads?
Fuck if I know, but I usually just ignore the bullshit, but I've gone full commie and I am reporting any shit thread on here. Fucking tired of it.

> Are we being raided again?
it's the usual shit on a monday

>implying the raids ever stopped even for one day
Perpetual meme warfare is the future.

This place has become too popular, I bet that majority of those people who came here after reading about le alt-right in news are edgy 16 y/o's

>its basically the norm now. the thread quality is at its lowest its ever been

false

this is pretty normal, we don't even have nearly as many strayans posting black dick as pre-Sup Forums harbor post zimzam era

same, but i already got issued a warning for abusing the system. its not my fault 6 of 8 threads dont belong here and deserve to be reported

their ban expired

What's the difference between regular Sup Forums and Sup Forums being raided? (honest question)

The racists are at it again?

Communism == Racism meme that.

We never stopped, user.

:)

at least you do realize it user.

What were not being raised by Shareblue funded by David steel, but seriously guys the launch code amiright?!

They're trying to push that purple pigeon think too as if it isn't an obvious normalfa- forced meme.

That shit is some cory in the house tier forced memetics

i seriously never heard of it until about 24h ago where someone posted an article claiming this would be our new symbol of hate.

We mainstream now
We to be feared
We will rise like a phoenix from the ashes
or not

Then five threads at all fucking times trying to push it with the same five people saying how hilarious it is and everyone else telling them to fuck off.

test

Getting pretty sick of looking at that purple bird meme trying to get forced.

> waahh wahhh shills wahh
> people disagree with me and I can't handle it
> waaahh

Shut the fuck up.

Standard JIDF/etc activity that's been happening for many years.

Well let's see. One has discussion on politics and news and one is Sup Forums 2.0.

first thing i thought about when i saw it was thoth, which i feel like seems to be a cool guy, but certainly was forced back then. still wondering if it would be worth trying to win him as an ally, or if its a ruse and he would fuck us over big time.

but i mean thoth does seem to fit to us. he is the god of knowledge and wisdom, we seek both and try to spread it to normies (redpill them). he is the god that invented the written language, we write on this board all day. he is said to be a great magician, we do mememagic. i dont know

think of how much david brock is flushing down the toilet attempting to "influence" this site, and how quickly it'll revert back to normal once he gives up

as for the CTR fags? well nerd virgins need some sort of outlet. think of you providing a public service for mentally incapable individuals.

There is that one Australian and a leaf that's been trolling us for some time. We need a crusade..another tumblr 2014 do drive them back and attack at their grounds

I feel like raiding some live stream. Suggestions?