What is it with this bitch and negroids/middleasterns

What is it with this bitch and negroids/middleasterns

Why can't we fill up austria and germany with yugoslavs (croats serbs and bosnians), pollacks, hungarians and other EU slavs as our garbage men and manual workers, why does it have to be achmeds and jamals for fuck sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZoFDzUfjNys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape fantasies

can't be racist towards shit.

Also google kalergi plan

So long as immigration ensures gibbs you will always get the worst of any country you accept immigrants from. Seriously, its the gibbs that attract the dredges of society.

shes a globalist kike shill that wants to mongrelize the continent.

i want nothing more in my life than to watch her hang from a streetlamp

The man of the future will be of mixed race. "Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

in their eyes, to create a united Europe one needs to destroy the races within.

Because she's a childless bitch who wants her pussy ravaged by anyone.

shitskins will do.

Ah, they wouldn't be so crazy about getting jamals and achmeds here if jamals and achmeds were atheists or chistians. But most of them are muslims, and muslims are something like the holy grail amongst "protectworthy poor missunderstood minoritys" in the eyes of lefties.

also leaving this here...

because brown people give power to the left, it creates division in society and the shitskins are more likely to vote for lefty parties who pander to them, at the same time lefties can tell you to check your privileges if you dare criticize the shitskin doings so silencing opponents is a lot easier.

She said ONCE fungis are welcome here for some time and that is why germany is cucked...... yeah right
even you austria faggots have move per capita as we have

sry pierre but at least you can't marry your boyfriend here in germany

I don't know how you guys deal with it but I've known my city before the niggers came, it's ruined now, I'm stressing out hard and I only go in parts of the city with no mudslimes/niggers

I'm honestly considering moving somewhere in the mountains, but my family has lived here for 100+ years

Is the ultimate plan of the globalists/eternal jew? Is this revenge for WW2?

EU slavs no longer do any of the aforementioned menial work for scraps, hans.

agree and fuck your mother at the same time !

She's just a tool that is easily manipulated. She was against refugees before (((they))) put a crying child actor in front of her. Add Nazi guilt tripping to it and you get Muslim loving Merkel.

It's really just Nayirah's incubator lie all over again. youtu.be/ZoFDzUfjNys

On the other hand, potential super red pill here if someone exposed that girl as an installed actor. Nayirah's incubator lie is what redpilled me.

Bullshit, they'd kill for a chance to work and live in germ/at for 1.200 euros a month

Naah this is what the anglo cucks and american mongrols were fighting for... this is the future they died for

fpbp

sad but true

1000€ is the average here so opinion discarded. The menial worker's mecca is switzerland these past few years.

Id ravage her pussy. Hnnnnnggg..

>Id ravage her pussy. Hnnnnnggg..
Let us know what it feels like.

Are you a sandnigger?

Quite the opposite actually. Im just a sick bastard. Id like to be in this sandwich. Oh my...

>Id like to be in this sandwich.
You need help.

Is it too late for emergency intervention?

>croats serbs and bosnians
Read some criminal statistics in Germoney. Most of the crimes are commited by dodjos uncultured low iq subhuman chetnik serbs...

Im afraid it is. So sexy. I would let her mount my face.

This.

Gypsies my dude. Like that """Bulgarian"""" that kicked that German girl down the stairs, or the """"Romanians"""" committing crime in the UK.

It's creeps me out that when she's frowning, her mouth looks like a puppet's.

Read this,fag!
wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_mafia#Germany

There must be something we can do.

Mafia are organised crime, and the petty crime goes to the Gypsies. The Serbian government is doing a Mexico, and exporting these to foreign countries.

Its too late for me. I dont even remotely find that girl attractive but I would go down on Hillary. I cant explain it.

>I would go down on Hillary.
You made me gag.

Perhaps there's nothing we can do for you :(

proper german sphere of influence includes the middleast

Its like her face is melting off hence why some of us here on Sup Forums call her "Melted Face".

You can't pander to Slavs in the same way, they'll eventually assimilate, which is what these governments do not want. They need to stoke divisions in society and create non-issues, so they can justify their existence and appear effective, at dealing with the non-issues they created. The more problems they create, the longer they get to hold onto power, and collect money.