The last stronghold is calling you

Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqqpkQzQPns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not georgian m8

If I were to hypothetically go to a white country to support their demographics, it would probably be smartest to go to one with terrible demographics like Germany or Poland, not Georgia.

Why is a Bulgarian trying to send foreigners to Georgi--

...oh, that's crafty of you

>Come home whiteman

>posts a country situated in the continent of Asia.

Fuck off, Stalin.

HAHAHAHA

Churkas aren't white bulgar bro (even less than you).

B..but I already live in Georgia.

>64 years since Stalin died
>toothbrushland is STILL bootybothered

>sitting in a cool river on a summer day
>eating good food
>no women to bitch arround
>cooling the drinks in the water
Georgia did nothing wrong

they dindu nuffin

they can't into superhuman abilities

and he is a dumb hohol
kek. stay salty faggs.

Georgian blood has largely been tainted by shit tier "whites" and muzzies. If you have old Georgian blood, a clean ancestral Georgian bloodline, then congratulations you are a top tier white.

Daily reminder that your women are whores.

>Come home white man (tm)

The average Georgian is swarthy, hairy and unibrowed and couldn't pass for white even in America.

And that's just the wormen

fugg m8 :DD let me get my shit. :D:D:D

>swarthy

>საქართველო
>თეთრი
fuck off back to elvenwood

>swarthy????

>t. proud turkic mutt

>ITT: jealous ''''''''white''''''''' people

Georgians are the purest white people, not snowniggers.

t-thanks gypsybro

>elvenwood

nuff said.

The Georgia flag is pretty awesome looking. Great to LARP as a Crusader with.

you're welcome!

actually stuff like this always ends up in fights, when we get drunk beyond return

DEUS VULT!!!

Nice proxy

That is a tatar

you could be my stepbrother desu

Ave Maria, fra'!

Let's stop this fighting. The eternal Ryssä is all of our enemy.
We can Georgians white with Russian sex slaves.

CUTE!!!
U
T
E
!
!
!

DAILY REMINDER THAT even OUR RACE is called

CAUCASIAN!!!

G E O R G I A I S DEUS VULT!!!

>Come home white man (tm)

When I first learned the term "Caucasian" I was just as confused.
I think it was a video game, and you got to customize racial features. I`m just scrolling around and it`s - caucasian, nigger, spic or chink.
I`m sitting there thinking : "wait, the closest here to white is a mountain nigger ?"

>mountain nigger
kek

>mountain nigger

only the strong genes are good genes dirty Austria!

A German came up with the concept when he was sexually attracted to a skull from Caucasus and concluded Germans had to come from there

I was in Georgia last summer and it is a pretty funny country. Great food and wine, but extreme poverty (maybe only cockholes are more poor) and extreme religiosity - nearly half a bus crossed themselves while passing every church you can see - and that`s in their capital

deus vult anyone?

I read something about how it was thought that the Caucasoid race originated out of the Caucasus due to it being a central location and a lot of myths throughout Caucasoid cultures being thought to come from that land.(it was a bunch of bullshit if I remember correctly)

is about the golden ratio!!

But even if that were true, it's bizarre that Europeans are almost exclusively referred to as Caucasians in a technical sense

That's very true. A lot of Georgian blood is tainted with Ottoman and other muzzie shit blood.

Those who are from tavadi or aznauri bloodlines or generally are purer (plus they were the ones that mixed with other yurops more be it french or slavs) are top tier though.
Religion is dropping with younger people just like in most of the world, especially richer kids in Tbilisi...though a lot of them are starting to become leftie cuck hipster shit. Most of Georgia is heavily religious, most households have a room with a Christian altar with icons, candles and whatnot.

Country is very poor yes, but it is a lot better now than before, and again those who live in central parts of Tbilisi in good families have all the commodities that you would expect in a usual country, but rich people are rich everywhere so that's not a surprise to anyone.

i live in cenral georgia and can confirm, im literally very close to starving. moving to capital tomorow, so i can get some shitty job, and fuck outta here in september to france, then die in some african shithole at worst

>tonight

>A lot of Georgian blood is tainted with Ottoman and other muzzie shit blood

tfw I know that feel

>georgians
>white

E T E R N A L

The disrespect ITT towards the purest white people is disgusting.

Where do you live? It's easier to make money than you think if you are willing to self educate.
I have a mtieli friend working at my ad agency, he is 21 and he was just doing designs by himself, then came to Tbilisi to study and now he has 3,5k lari salary.
For those who are not in Georgia, salary like that with how low prices are in Georgia compared to other countries basically means that you are set for life and can live super awesome life, especially if you save up properly just in case.

Don't come you fuckers leave us alone

t. demetre berbatovishvili

>purest white people is disgusting.
is this new forced meme tho?

But I thought Georgia was full of niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=BqqpkQzQPns

I wish you good luck hachapuribro

I was shocked when I met in Batumi a 10/10 hippie who told me some bullshit like FUCK THE BORDERS ONE BLOOD ONE RACE, but other youngers in Batumi and Tbilisi were pretty based (and with a very good Russian language)

The gothics are all gone senpai, thank the Ottomans for that

>meme

TOP CUTIES! You need some self esteem red pill lad!

It's alright Bulgar bro, a lot of people have been having kids with whites, usually ditzy Ukrainians or some nordic stuff. People that are already pure and handsome won't fuck with monkeys and even half turk monkeys are trying to look more white and try to mix with whiter people instead of other monkeys.

Everything will be well as long as mentally we associate ourselves with Europe instead of fucking Asia and Middle East.

Only thing I fear is fucking Batumi where those fucking Turkroach faggots have been making giant moves and bringing in more and more mudslimes.

>Where do you live?
hammock niggers, you guess where it is...
>self educate
well, family cant really support atm, so i guess im not gonna have time to educae and work at same time
i have buddy who does design aswell, but he has trouble getting job, he used to have one tho.

No, don't let the snowniggers idolisers on Sup Forums make you doubt your whiteness.

y-you too vodka nigger-kun

HOLD ME Sup Forums!!!!

>nearly half a bus crossed themselves while passing every church you can see
>nearly half a bus
Not enough!

>Only thing I fear is fucking Batumi where those fucking Turkroach faggots have been making giant moves and bringing in more and more mudslimes.
what is agmashenebeli avenue

>forum.ge memes leaking into pol
what a time to be alive

The ones that are actually pure are top cutes, but you have to understand that even though Tbilisi and by some extent Batumi are the cities whose people that will interact with the world the most, majority of Georgia are monkey tier villagers, especially those south near Turkroachistan.

Those northern though in high up mountains are fucking two meter tall angry barbarians, but they are often times very uneducated and don't groom themselves...eventually culture will reach them hopefully because they are some of the most spiritually redpilled people. A lot of snow resorts being built there so they are getting some cashflow in.

That's right bro, white always win!

what

kek just granted me trips, i guess ill have good luck in tbilisi tommorow for real

Yeah, a lot of people especially from more educated families know Russian well, though no offense, I don't mind that Russian is losing some relevance because Georgia will be able to find it's own identity instead of being the same post-soviet half baked Russian sockpuppet that a lot of post-soviet countries are.
That being said obviously it will never lose full relevance because you guys are just north of us so there is that.

One thing that is good is that a lot of younger hipsters despite being almost blue pilled still carry some nationalist ideas in their head, which is part of our defense mechanism as a small survivor country I guess.

>Stalin
>White

Who are white, leaf?

Western europe

R A K E

Daily reminder that the other based cross bearer was also once poor and backwards.

It's not about who you are, it is about who you want to become.

>tfw Turkey is trying to invade Adjaria by sending muslim niggers and slowly occupying it
>tfw i can't do anything

We will have war with Turkey soon. Fucking roaches are trying to take Batumi for a while now.

What to do Sup Forums? our government sucks

northern europe, portugal and spain are the least white of the bunch

What does Georgia bring to the world apart from rugby players?

>Western
>europe

ho ho ho

Great bait Canadian friend, top quality, I bet you can catch some Oceanic shit with this.
Ignore your roots and where most of the "Western" culture fucking came from, sure sounds like a great plan.
Byzantine, Georgia, and other few over here were the ones fucking defending both Eastern and Western way of life and ideology and fucking culture from Mudslimes.

Treaty of Georgievsk

>Adjaria
lmao who gives a fuck

Why don't you give a fuck about part of your country? we need access to sea.

While majority in Adjaria are still Georgians we need to fight Turkish expansion. They keep sending more and more dirty roaches every year.

cant find chart but scienists during soviet days were georgians and armenians in bulk after russians on charts
i used to think something like yousaid too, but we arent that bad actually

I hope so, there has been some really good steady improvement and a lot of youngsters are getting good Tech education, something will work out.
Those pigs are building mosques left and right, fucking roaches.
What more do you want? Also hold your butts, our Rugby teams progress won't slow down any time soon boi.

Are you retarded?
>Who gives a fuck about potentially good strategic territory that is currently being wasted away by retarded business decisions of Mikhail Saakhov and Roaches with mosques being built left and right

Monkey Paw tier treaty.

>The ones that are actually pure
What classifies a "pure" Georgian? Is there a certain phenotype?

I thought you guys were pretty ethnically homogeneous. What % of people would you say is "pure"?

>he does not drink the best brandy in the world

lel

Only good thing is that Turkroaches have problems with Kurds becoming stronger. Maybe they won't try to take part of Georgia as result of their demographic expansion.

id say northwest, and around ossetia actually

Pretty good desu also cheap

I don't really give a flying fuck about bidzinaland outside of tbilisi tbqhwy famlads

damn good for price

i bet you own shit ton of lightwash denim

Tbilisi is shit now that its flooded with people from villages who come here to earn some money or study. Our capital is overpopulated.

We need to invest more into regions