Venezuela Kicks CNN Out For Making Up Fake News

The Panama Post is reporting that Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has officially expelled CNN from the country after the news network once again was dishonest with it’s reporting.
From the Panama Post:

Maduro said Sunday he wants CNN “outside” Venezuela after he claimed the news channel manipulated information about a student’s complaint regarding the lack of food at school.
“Some media like CNN tried to manipulate information,” he said. “They can not manipulate information like that, it’s our affair, of Venezuelans. CNN does not need to put its nose in Venezuela … I want CNN well away from here.”

This is just the latest example of fake news coming from CNN and just the latest world leader to call them out for being downright dishonest.

archive.is/CKajC

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/fd8f13f1afa14261a7109a2d92d4ea27
themideastbeast.com/israel-demolishes-cnn-offices-cites-biased-reporting/
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20170213.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Outright liars VS a shipwreck of a Communist nation

Who to believe?

I wish Venezuelanons still had internet to answer this

based.

>Fake news about fake journalism faking a fake failed state delivering fake news for the sake of propaganda

Is there seriously no laws anywhere concerning the media presenting lies as fact?

Honestly in this situation I'm inclined to think Venezuela may be the good guys

Is this the same user who made up the isreal bulldozes cnn building thing a few hours ago?

Is this story and the one about their Israeli building being razed (was posted here earlier) actually true?

"trump in cahoots with Venezuela"

Holy fuck I just looked at google and both are real. I am excited about the main stream media having to defend the shit they write.

Yes check google I thought it was fake also both are real. CNN getting btfo.

The irony of course is that Venezuella may be one of few examples where CNN does NOT spew fake news.

>What do Venezuelans wipe their asses with if they have no toilet paper? Anderson Cooper traveled to Caracas to find out.

Is this the part in the anime where the villain becomes the closest ally?
Will the Norks start threatening to bomb China?

CNN was probably speaking truth but Maduro played 5d backgammon underwater and jumped on the train of calling them fake news
Either way it's a slap on the face to CNN

I agree with Venezuela's government is shit, but CNN is always pulling "sources" out of their ass to say whatever the narrative requires, that kind of thing is only annoying here but could actually be dangerous in a situation like Venezuela's.

Nope, the fact is that CNN was the most accurate thing we had and the government can't have that. Even the left-winged and polluted CNN was too dangerous for them for telling a minimum of truth.
Of course: for radical lefties anything else is right-wing.

yes, telling the truth is dangerous for incompetent dictators

first Israel, now Venezuela
topkek

Venezuela is already shit,just go on sattelites apps to see the amount of turd floating there,no need to CNN deliver in first hand.

B U S T E D

your govt may be repressive but how could you believe anything on CNN knowing what we know now

This.

>Truth
>CNN
pick one. Seriously imagine if CNN starts reporting "sources say" that Marduro is hoarding all the food somewhere? What if CNN just starts reporting that Marduro is thinking about fleeing the country? Random bullshit like that can cause a powder keg to explode, it's one thing to report truth but CNN just makes shit up to stir the pot and that's irresponsible as fuck in this situation.

GET THIS TO TRUMP

Israel and Venezuela are based, are more countries going to destroy CNN offices or kick fake news out xD

You know what they say about the boy who kept crying wolf

Propaganda

That's the thing, even the things that were to obvious and that CNN couldn't hide was "too much" for the government. As I said, my government is so fucking crazy radical lefties that for them even fucking CNN is right-wing.

as long as they correct the article or apologise in some way they get off scot free even though damage is already done

Exactly. That's what I'm saying.

>Alternative facts
Trump lies all the time and so does his cronies. He is way more full of shit then CNN.
You Sup Forums tards are so dumb and uneducated you don't know what is real or fake. Probably (((Christian))) too.

My dude
You did a fine job make me laugh
my chilean dude

Wow a fellow venezuelan here,no worries mate,our history books will tell of the songs of how you defeated capitalism for ages to come.

sure dude....
Man I feel like a winner here...

And that comic is the most stupid thing that I have seen in a while.

I totally don't believe Venezuela.

But I'm sure CNN was making some shit up in some way. At best CNN "misrepresents" the truth in every thing they do

10 cents into your account, shill girl.

not really.

>Latuff

>Jews expelled from another country
Topkek, good on you, Venezuelafriends.

Are they taking Chris Cuomo for a helicopter ride?

Nice proxy, Wolf

Why don't you just kill yourself already you miserable little mopey ass faggot?

i used to be friends with this Venezuelan chick for years till she turned into a cunt but, cnn is kinda right here as much as i hate to admit it. venezuela is going through a food shortage issue right now. cubans have been warning them for year not to trust the castros and not to trust raul castro but they said itd be fine. now theyre poor and hungry like cuba

Lmfao I used to live in the town that has that statue

LOL CNN BTFO.

CNN would have a story on that shit if it were true. The venezuela thing is a presidential statement but no ejection yet. The jerusalem thing is bullshit.

Nice. Moved here from Springfield not too long ago. This place is nice and quiet. Like it so far.

See in America we used to have a thing called the fairness doctrine in the FCC guidelines. Essentially made it illegal for a news agency to report misinformation. Reagan had a go at removing it but the verbiage was still there. Then obama had it completely removed in 2010. RIP trustworthy news sources. They can literally say whatever they want and in obamas case they were required to go with the administrations narrative. And it doesn't matter who it was either as Fox CNN and all the other major outlets are owned by the same people.

It has moe to do with sanctions against Venz VP, dipsits...

apnews.com/fd8f13f1afa14261a7109a2d92d4ea27

>cnn is kinda right here
so you've checked that particular student's story? lmao

you can't make up ''''''news'''''' only because you think you're '''''kinda right'''''', faggot

Yeah I can't complain much either. The frozen custard place on the square is only open in summer, but it's the best frozen custard around.

He is dead already if you know.

how many layers of fake can we achieve?

Maybe they need news from a dumbfuck like Alex Jones.

>“Everything I have was in that office – my desk chair, my press pass, an unopened bag of Skittles,”
themideastbeast.com/israel-demolishes-cnn-offices-cites-biased-reporting/

> Unnamed sources say OP is a fag

>linking to satire

Nope.

Here, they can print pretty much whatever they want, IF they word it right, and if they get called out for it and threatened, then they can just write a retraction and claim they made a mistake.

>"BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP REPORTEDLY BUYING INFANTS AND HARVESTING THEIR ORGANS FOR SICK BILLIONAIRE SECRET SOCIETY CLUB!"

Key word in that bullshit? Reportedly.

That's how the American "free" press works.

FAKECEPTION - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

What's the point in trying to make Venezuela look any different than it is?

Well, i'm currently on Venezuela and CNN is still on air, but just about less than an hour ago they reported that the U.S. Treasury included Tareck El-Aissami, the current VP, in the Kingpin Act designations

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20170213.aspx

But isn't Muduro a Jew?

It's time to start reporting CNN