Antifa Unite!

Anti-Trump rally in Oroville tonight! Milo Yiannopoulos to give a speech! Everyone come out and let's stand in solidarity against them! Anti-fa, please come and shut down Milo! Meet at the bottom of the dam.

bump, fuck those drumpf supporters.

FUCK DRUMP! FUCK DRUMP! FUCK DRUMP!

ILL BE THERE
EVERYONE REPORT IN WE NEED NUMBERS

Wish I could help the squad contain you fucks

Actually made me lol. Nice

I hope people will see this and similar threads and indeed organize themselves, gather in a big group full of solidarity, skill, conviction -

- and fuck you retards up so hard you'll need hospitalization.

Really, antifa already proven they're fascist willing to deny others basic right and hurts them on the basis of their own belief. the irony would be funny if it wouldn't be so sad but as someone who's seeing your conflict from the outside - it's not Trump that is at fault in your country, it's shitlords like you using him as an excuse for chimpout. And it's already proven unless you're willing to tell me that coffee beans in Starbucks in Berkeley was fucking oppresing you and that's why you had to steal them.

casualties and damages are to be expected while we liberate ourselves of this racist and evil leader called drumpf.

I'M READY TO BURN SOME TRASH CANS IN OROVILLE
FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Wonder if we could successfully fill the hole in that slipway if we threw enough antifas into it?

Ah, alright, thanks for the answer, for a second I thought you were serious. Glad to be sure you're just shitposting.

This might well be the first useful application of Right Wing Helicopter Squads to save Oroville.

Holy fuck, don't mention it, you'll ruin everything.

>Meet at the bottom of the dam.

Or Mexicans. First the illegals and then when they run out, the legals.

Two birds with one stone there, we just keep throwing all California's Mexican diaspora down the slipway until fully repaired.

I'm sure FEMA has the logistics to pull this one off.

Checked and praise Kek'd.

Shh, you need (((controlled opposition)))

where exactly should we gather, OP?

this looks so nasty
20 meters more and everything is ogre

Under 16 feet of rubble and surging water.

It's what's so great about it, we're going to get to see one of these fuck off huge dam failures in real time with 24hr coverage while shitposting about it throughout the event.

I love post-modernity.

>failing this dam
INCORRECT

Next time try "FLOODING THIS VALLEY"
"WITH NO SURVIVORS"

>16ft

>Oroville Dam is an earthfill embankment dam on the Feather River east of the city of Oroville, California, in the United States. At 770 feet (234.7 m) high, it is the tallest dam in the U.S.[7] and serves mainly for water supply, hydroelectricity generation and flood control. The dam impounds Lake Oroville, the second largest man-made lake in the state of California, capable of storing more than 3.5 million acre-feet (4.4 km3),[8] and is located in the Sierra Nevada foothills east of the Sacramento Valley.

I'm taking a guess at the size of that hole in the slipway, but that said, it's probably 30ft+ deep if not more by now.

To be honest, I think it'd be cool if someone with skill could provide semi-official flyer urging antifa and other SJW to gather under the very dam despite evacuation to show the strength of american spirit and show Trump that neither him nor water can divide them.

And then just post it on twatter with shitload of popular hashtags.