Why dont you have a gf Sup Forums ?

why dont you have a gf Sup Forums ?

bcz im a social fucking outcast and thats not sexy

Women require money, time, effort.. All thing I don't have at once while trying to get out of debt, start a business, move out. Plus, modern women are diseased in the mind... To many wrap their lives in (((social media))), TV shows, shitty pop culture trends, etc.

For the time being it's in my best interest to just become the best version of myself and put family/serious relationship off.

I do. She's settling.

I do, and she looks exactly like an art deco woman from a Carl Nagel painting. It's about the sexiest thing you can envision.

I browse Sup Forums on a daily basis, and have far too high standards.

Because I don't want a gf. I want a wife. Got tired of playing the bullshit bf/gf game and now the next woman that I date is the one that I'm going to marry.

>effort
>money
>not over ex

And im a sperg

Why do you spend so much time creepily messaging white women on fb in broken english, abdul?

How can I love someone else if I don't love myself?

Autismos.
Social anxiety.
Too old for a life restart.

dunno senpai all the ones i wanted ruined themselves and me in the process

I don't want one.

I can't reconcile my creative process with the freedom-limiting aspect of being in a relationship

>modern women are diseased in the mind...

You mean western women right?

Fpbp
It's cool krautbro, we love you. Vote AfD.

>Posts tall good looking guy with career
>"Why don't you have a gf?"

Fuck off nigger. Kill yourself. Take the feminists with you.

>no money (have a job but debt)
>not a 8/10+ (sexual revolution standards)
>no social status (havent invented twitter)
because of this I am only entitled to 4/10 women or lower so I'd rather masturbate

I get too nervous around girls to keep a convo going.

She left

because i'm fat and i have a small dick.

how tf do you even know he has carreer ?

Women require work, money and affection.

Honestly after I work and drive 45 mins back to my house the last thing I wanna do is impress someone.

I wanna smoke my fucking weed, jack off and play video games with my bros.

Don't need a woman to be happy. every time I've had a girlfriend in the end they end up leaving or cheating anyways.

I'm fucking done with women.

Turks are on the wrong side of the border: Europe = Civilization and Middle East = sand. More than anyone they want to join the white man. But already we carry the white man's burden or Eastern Europe. Perhaps, one day, we will civilised the border areas.

barely go anywhere i have any interaction with any women.
shit's retarded senpai, i had sloots all over me in the army and then overnight it dropped to near zero.

>tfw tall
>tfw handsome
>tfw good job

>tfw total autist with no social skills