How come it's okay for a woman to reject a man but not the other way around?

How come it's okay for a woman to reject a man but not the other way around?

>why is it okay for a lock to reject a key?

how does rejecting a female feel like? What kind of reaction will it invoke.

t.socially retarded person

Ok by whose standards? Why do you care about people with that kind of mindset? Why don't you just do what you feel is best for yourself?

By what standard? Society's? What would you know about a woman wanting you?

Because men pursue women so much more often.
Men are generally used to rejection.
For women, being rejected is like a massive triggering. It crushes their self esteem.

I've rejected plenty of women

Get with the fucking program

That... actually works, lmao.

Men propose women dispose

I don't know about you, but i rejected a lot of bitches who wanted to jump on my dick and/or even marry me. Stop being so beta. Get a life.

>How come it's okay for a woman to reject a man but not the other way around?
Context always matters. From my experiences around chads, men reject a woman by accepting another woman.
Women are the ultimate objectifiers of themselves, so if you reject a woman, not only are you saying she is of low worth, but you would rather have nothing than be with her.

If you think about it that way, rejecting a woman is saying shes worth than nothing.

Better to trade her in for a better model. That way she will think that she was worth something, but she was with a guy who had better options, ergo she was punching above her weight and actually did quite well considering her worth.

Interesting question, that I never gave much thought to till now.

This is probably why it infuriates women that I ignore them.

They get pissed at you and want you to die.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

fpbp

female egos are embarrassingly fragile

Sums it up.

>"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
You always hear this, but you know what really pisses women off?
Men that go gay, or even MGTOW.

That's basically expert level scorning

Depends on whether it's in person or on the internet. He is a recent anecdotal experience. Last time I rejected a girl in person, It was some drunk American. My mate was taking to a bunch of drunk American women in a takeaway, got one of their numbers, and then tried to hook me up with one. I'm married though, so he was just fucking with me. I just told her I'm married and she looked at me funny.

I'm a 32 years old okay looking autistic retard and I've rejected tons of women.

If you have a job, act like a normal person and do not look like a fat fuck, women will jump on your dick. Especially once you pass 30.

I have brushed off a few forward women when I have been out with friends.

It largely depends on their own perceived sexual market value (often higher than actual reality)

A lot of women simply do not know how to react, because they have never experienced it before.

Others go autist mode (especially when drunk) attempting to complemet you and make it extremely obvious what they want, without spelling it out.

Never happened to me, but I know some people that have been attacked by drunk women after turning them down.

That is to say it flips the tables somewhat, as a forward women usually expects to be met by the kind of men they have been taught all men are.

>men are used to rejection

No, we're better at hiding the shame of rejection. It sucks when you try your hardest to impress a girl only for her to reject you because society has taught her that her pussy should be on a pedestal.

>uses terms like smv
Spotted the virgin

Spoiled brats feel insulted because you don't fulfill their every wish like some cuck slave.
If you wish, you can also throw autistic temper tantrum when rejected, but then you will be no better than whiny little bitch.

She rejects because she doesn't find you attractive.

I reject women all of the time wgaf

Spotted the woman.

but...but it is okay

So not only are you a virgin, you're also a cuck. I know for a fact that the only pussy you've been near is the one you popped out of. Only complete autists use terms like smv.

They get mad. Really, really mad.

I've rejected plenty, mainly for the simple reason that they are fucking ugly. All women think that they deserve the best, even if they are ugly or fatties, they never realistically asses themselves.

Stop talking shite lad. A phrase used to describe a legitimate social condition indicates I'm a virgin?

I don't know why you are so upset, or why you found the need to post a picture of your bicep.

Glaf you lift, as do I, but It doesn't add to your argument intellectually.

I posted a picture because you claimed I was a woman posting. You PUA and MGTOW faggots tend to do that.

i only ever rejected 1 and she cried then ran away

every other girl came to me, i friendzoned them and then ghosted them, so cant really say

Please stop posting here

wtf

why do women act so childish? Thats no excuse to go on a tantrum.

Sometimes she will lie to her friends to make it seem as if she was the one who rejected you.

Because eggs are limited, sperm is not. The consequence of sex is a 9 month pregnancy; for a man 1 second of ejaculating. It is only logical for a woman to be very selective when the options are nearly unlimited and only seek the best sperm available.

The few times I've done it - the girls get really really really fucking angry. Guys can take rejection, girls can't.

Basically, you can't say no to a girl without risking some kind of retribution - rape accusations, social drama, her getting other guys be assholes/attack you, etc.

So I've learned that the best way is to appear undesirable, rather than outright reject her. Instead of saying "no", you have to do something to make yourself look like an autist, socially inept, effeminate, unmanly, and so forth.