Is there a country on this earth that would help defend Canada if the U.S. ever decided to invade?

Is there a country on this earth that would help defend Canada if the U.S. ever decided to invade?

cuba

Most U.S. citizens probably wouldn't be too happy if their government decided to invade such a friendly/harmless/innocent country.

Basically the whole Commonwealth would be obligated.

Most of Africa, they're like brothers

we are best allies

Hopefully no one.

We would stand with the brave leafs aginst the eternal tyrant mashallah

This. Burta stronk, 51st state when?

Why the fuck would we invade Canada when we could invade Mexico instead?

Fuck Canada. If these fucks weren't so up their own asses, they'd have joined up with burger long ago.

I've seen the light (and I have two passports). Fuck the Monarchy.

>harmless
You brought this calamity upon the entire world.

Canada is so irrelevant nobody would ever notice its invasion

Look at all that makeup. What a fucking faggot.

I would say the UN but they don't do anything amiright?

she looked better when she was on that disney show, desu.

Entire commonwealth.

If our country suddenly invaded canada for no reason, at least most of us would be pretty pissed off the govt decided to do that.

Great thing about democracy: people's will

Something Europeuns would be wise to learn from us.

I don't even think many canadians would defend the country. Personally I would fight with the Americans.

britain might say some mean spirited things on our behalf. not like anyone could actually stop them. china and russia might get angry as access to that much natural resources and the freeing of the arctic ice caps would lead to undesirable US access to the trade paths, newly opened oil and proximity to russia. they wouldnt be on our side by any means, but we might be able to enslave ourselves to them for air and they likely wouldnt stand by as america annexed that much territory and resources.

Would Canada even defend itself? they would surrender right away

Im just imagioning america gathering a huge force of aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, and feilds of tanks as far as the eye can see. Only to get to the border and having like two guys meet the army and say "come on in, would you like some syrup, with our country eh.

We can burn down your Whitehouse again anytime burger boy ;)

To be fair, your imperial wizards did summon a tornado to chase us out.

Things have been chill until now, don't worry though we will bend knee for the god Emperor.

Please, America would only want Alberta and we'd go willingly. In fact if the rest of the country tried to "save" us, we'd fight against them. Fuck this shitty as country. When can Alberta separate?

The entire world. Burned down pink house fatty

>We can burn down your Whitehouse again
those were brits though

You had a chimpout over tea subsidies and called them taxes. Were you America in those days or merely chimping out niggerly colonials?

Who the fuck do you think we are.

We only got our Constitution in 1982, there is no difference.

My ancestors were around for that.

Mad about Trudeau dominating the handshake I see, blumbpfcuck

Trump needed manspreading with his tiny Jewkel hands because he has raisinette balls. Based lowhangers dont need to do this

Kek i wont defend my shit country at all, its beyond repair. Burgers free us with your FREEDOMS

Stupid babylonian

In the works, my friend. Be patient. First, Trump needs to exterminate the leftists down here, to make us great again. Then, the great patriotic war of Canadian liberation shall begin.

Going to wear your own flag while travelling or just steal ours?

>it was real in my zog pissbed head

Invading Canada would be defending it

French reporting in.
You are the eternal Anglo, bastard child of a fallen empire. You are no Canadian, whatever you wish to call yourself, you'll always be that nation with no identity. Now go hang yourselves collectively so we don't have to bother with your waste of space's asses.

Epstein trial and kiss of putin youtube video means pizza and raping your daughter means mike pence is a sodomite you're defending her from. Grab em.

The latter.

The world would condemn the attacks but I don't know if they could do anything.

LEAF FIGHT

>he doesn't know about the secret Canadian nuclear stash

You guys are the ones who keep voting to stay in Canada. The rest of us don't even want you.

We were America from 1607. The deliberate salutary neglect of the Crown made the colonies a de facto independent confederation, and their decision to start cashing in on America very late in the day was no less than abject usurpation.

Here is a recorded example from a Patriot veteran himself:
>[Interviewer] Chamberlain: Captain Preston, what made you go to Concord to fight?
>Captain Preston: What did I go for?
>Chamberlain: Were you oppressed by the Stamp Act?
>Preston: I never saw any stamps and I always understood that none were ever sold!

>Chamberlain: Well, what about the Tea Tax?
>Captain Preston: Tea Tax? I never drank a drop of that stuff. The boys threw it all overboard!

>Chamberlain: But I suppose you had been reading Harrington, Sydney and Locke about the eternal principles of Liberty?
>Captain Preston: I never heard of these men.The only books we had were the Bible, the catechism, Watt’s Psalms, and hymns and the almanacs.

>Chamberlain: Well, then, what was the matter?
>Captain Preston: Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had been free and we meant to be free always! They didn’t mean that we should.

forgot the full names: Melville Chamblerlain (interviewer), and Captain Levi Preston

Just let us know when you'll be here so we can run down to Horton's first.