Canada yes!

So you can just walk across our border and become a refugee.
These two somalis are the newest refugees to cross the american border into the us to a small town of 700 in mannitoba. They lost their fingers due to frostbite and will now be given refuge and be on disability & welfare forever (there trial is march but they will 100% be considered refugees because they say they are "gay", in america they were about to be sent back home, so they fled to leaf land).
>In the last three weeks, almost 60 people made the trek, including 21 who crossed in the hours before dawn on Saturday morning.
>Authorities from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), which oversees the official border points, and the Mounties, which polices the rest, say they are confident in the border's integrity.
Really makes you think.
Oh and they also have a jewish lawyer "Mohammed and Iyal have hearings in March to determine whether they can stay in Canada. Their lawyer has told them not to divulge too many details about the specifics of their refugee claims but Iyal says he left Ghana for personal and political reasons.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38960035
CANADA YES!

american border into canada*

And of course nobody cares

I keked

I say some lost fingers aren't enough.
Cut their hands off and deport them back to fucking Somalia .

Wait, this is the second one I have seen where they lost fingers and toes, are they incompetent and can't into winter or willing to lose fingers for disability?

"Diversity is our strength." #WelcometoCanada

Incompetent. They hiked through some farmers fields which are all waist deep snow. Apparently they lost their gloves and hat from the snow and wind.

Nice

Canada's weak border is their problem, those niggers can and should stay the fuck up there.

Someone post that webm of niggers with amputated limbs on a ship

They probably fucked their fingers up themselves

>lost their fingers to frostbite
>their toes are fine tho
I'm sure they didn't just mutilate themselves. Mentally unstable and desperate eople don't do that sort of thing.

Where is that webm of that white dude talking about how lazy niggers are and the length they're willing to go not to work.

>Lost
Uh huh.

Numb diggers

Niggers can't be SO dumb they can't use fucking roads. This can't be real.

You should care. It's your country.

Jesus, feel sorry for the farmer that has to report the corpses when it comes time to work the field. Probably get a good laugh but then have to deal with the authorities.

>niggers
>roads
they havent learned agriculture yet

You should feel sorry for yourselves, it's you Americans that are going to have to pay for the wall.