Why do black people love DBZ? It's literally the only anime you won't lose cool points for being obsessed with

Why do black people love DBZ? It's literally the only anime you won't lose cool points for being obsessed with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HxrEzSBapIs
dragonballtime.me/category/dragon-ball-super-subbed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's violent and aimed at children.

Muscles and fighting and shiiieeeett

Beaners also love DBZ

Man, everyone loves DBZ.

Its masculine

Saiyans are basically space niggers.

Niggers like screaming and fighting

Because we all grew up watching that shit

This, incidentally.

I noticed this as well, but believe it or not, blacks love moe anime as well.

Ever played a fighting game online like Soul Calibur? It's loaded with blacks, and all their customs are weeb as shit.

Beaners, however, are still obsessed with Superman.

This

Only cucks don't like it

>violent
check

>main character features strongman who's been abandoned by father
check

>have to steal dragonballs from different locations and forces
check

young bulma > old bulma

Discuss.

I wouldn't even care if my daughter brought home a negro. As long as he like DBZ and was Christian.

It's been said, everyone loves DBZ.

this has nothing to do with politics

Interesting graph.

this

this "nigs love dbz" as if everyone else doesn't as well meme is made by cucks trying to make nogs relateable

Idk any blacks who liked DBZ. Mexicans always loved the hell out of it along with all the white kids though.

Wow, this pic made me lol hardy

>an entire series based around racial superiority

Yeah I dunno. Any adult who publiclly expressed their love for cartoons is a fucking child though

this

>posting that garbage

youtu.be/HxrEzSBapIs

dbz is autism

You dont lose cool points for liking anime these days, even the weirder ones. For many people anyways

Mr. K?

Idk, but I used to watch DBZ between 8-14 years old, I never got bored of watching the shit out of that show.

Maybe because of the alpha male mindset that is encouraged in that show.

>it's drawn so it's immature

Nigga, do you even fine art?

Blacks are either criminals or weeaboos
There is no inbetween

It's an anime dedicated to chimping out.

>everyone means niggers

Beats me

Holy fuck this.

Weaponized autism has never dropped so many redpills.

Or maybe they like it so much because sayans are giant apes

It's the only anime I can watch without feeling like I should gas myself

Blacks are human too, everyone loves dbz.

Dbz is the most over rated anime in existence, coming from someone who used to watch it everyday after school

Anime , with the exception of DBZ, is on the heavy side of the autism spectrum.

It makes complete sense that white bois would be so in love with autistic shit (I mean, Sonic Amirite?) while superior BBC only watches DBZ where there's no autism. In fact, it's on the chav spectrum.

Also, I just wanted to say I hate every single pathetic one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

There's a good chunk of black weebs, but every black weeb I've met acts whiter than sour cream.

Everyone loves DBZ man, black, brown, white, lots and lots of people grew up on that shit

No, that belongs to Evangelion, I'll never understand the praise, it sits pretty safely on the list of worst tv shows I've ever watched, animated or not. It's not even like a couple of things are bad, it barely has any redeeming qualities at all

Because it's about a bunch of tough guys fighting.

Also, because Piccolo is "black". No kidding, I had a black dorm roommate in college tell me this unironically. Even the animators had this idea in mind.

piccolo was basically black though

I know. That's what I'm saying. I'm sure almost every black DBZ fan liked and could relate to Piccolo.

Zamasu arc could've been written by a retarded child. You have nigger brains.

pickledick gets me hard

but Saiyans have white skin and later became blonde haired blue eyed Aryan Nordics.

because it's big buff dudes screaming and fighting, that's literally it. testosterone.

i for one fucking love it, even though i know it's not all that amazing from an objective standpoint.

This. It's like saying niggers love fried chicken. Who the fuck DOESN'T love fried chicken?

Beamer here, many beamer have shit taste and like Naruto and shit.

I personally like MSG 0079

>i for one fucking love it, even though i know it's not all that amazing from an objective standpoint.
Same here! I love DBZ even though it's not particularly "deep".

Eh...the colours are pretty.

Fuck me you have a kike taste then. Get gassed.

t. Pleb

DBZ super gets pretty deep, I actually was bored & watched all 78 english dubbed episodes.
All-Chan blowing up all but one of the 12 universes...

Man all the niggers in my class in college loved DBZ. They are your regular soccer Pogba 2016 wannabees. This one nignog actually made a great DBZ reference during practice that went over every girl/adults head. All the lads had a good laugh. They pretend to be cool and shit but odds are most nigs are bigger nerds than white guys.

Because the protagonists never work, have rich/powerful wives and all they do is train to fight.

>dubbed
I don't think you know what that means.

WE

I only re-watch shit out of my childhood, it's not even about the show anymore. I just like to revisit those memories and watching/listening to shit from that time period recalls memories for me. Without that I would be an alzheimer case.

Call me a cuck then I guess. But reality is grown fucking men dont watch faggot cartoons.

I hope she does bring a black bull to your household :^)

translated into english
I mean subbed not dubbed, dubbed is like the episodes where characters voices are english subbed is just subtitles in english
dragonballtime.me/category/dragon-ball-super-subbed/

manchild

what the fuck is with this "piccolo was black" meme

Can confirm. Its even more prevalent in street fighter lobbys

im 31 years old with family who hides in garage watches anime and posts on Sup Forums gtfo faggot

What's Kek's power level?

Cause it's about alphas getting stronger, fighting, and impregnating earth bitches even though they're space niggas. Also, anime blacks watch are also a lot like that, and in many cases the main hero is some kid whos father abandoned him. Hell in DBZ goku has no parents. In hunter x hunter the hero's dad straight up ditched his ass to go do his own things, and at the end the dad is reluctant to even talk to gon (BRB go climb this super tall dangerous tree, your stronk now you wont dont die)

Meanwhile white NEETs fap to anime of high school THICC women with faces of 10 year old girls going "YAMATE" throwing their pussies at some beta nippon DYEL (borderline gayniggerfaggot) who plays vidya in an arcade in his free time.

black anime viewers are higher TEST, but to no surprise the action animes are written in mind that fits your stereotypical black male.

Meanwhile white anime viewers are low TEST betas escaping to an alternate world where they would actually get laid.

because niggers don't make sense.

Anyone who says anime is shit or for children go watch steins gate(gets good at ep.11 or 12, that is if you're adult and can be patient) or cowboy bebop.

Those two animes alone are better than 95% of the live action horseshit you see on tv.

it's about worthless fathers who neglect their children to get into childish territory disputes

Why in the fuck do you hide in the garage? That's what my 11 year old son does when I ask him to take out the trash

Jojo is good.

because the garage is where my cars are

He's a different colour to everyone else, comes from a different cultural background, and is tall and strong. His clothing is also clearly inspired by that of KANGZ.

false equivalence?

>watch shits;gay
>when you can read it for the objectively superior experience

Oh, you're that guy

>space niggers

Damn I loved anime so much before. I think it's the one thing in life I did a complete 180 degrees about.

Nice projection, faggot.

Niggers in The Netherlands? Hopefully they don't have sex with the master race Dutch girls.
LMAO!!!
Mr. Popo has black skin, but he's a poo in loo.

How'd you read it with a dick in your mouth?

If you watch DB super right now, goku the true nigger saiyan wound up setting up a multiversal tournament where the losing tournament gets their universe blown up. Yet beerus and whis kept warning the nigger not to talk to zeno and get the tournament started. Yet goku's entire excuses the entire time, is "muh fights with stronger opponents". The fucking nigger saiyan is gonna get his universe blown up and kill his whole family and everyone he knows cause he wanted to fight. The funny thing is, the dude in the intro actually holding well against goku is a roided up aay. Here's to hoping the swole aay kills the nigger saiyan before he winds up killing everyone in his universe.

You can read things with your mouth occupied dumbass

>faggot cartoons
DBZ is anything but faggotry. It is red pill and alpha.

because it exposes everything

take the redpill

everyone loves DBZ dude

user just admit you fap to hentai it's Sup Forums no one's judging.

Explaining to autists on Sup Forums the difference between dubbed and subbed
>I was only pretending to be retarded

You wouldn't like the answer senpai

youre retarded kike niggers

>Chi-Chi (worst girl) and Saiyan women are all supposedly Asian, or space Asians in Saiyan's case
>Bulma, Videl, and Android 18 are all white
what did Toriyama mean by this?

Of course I do, retard. Why are you here?

is he /our guy/?

What the fuck is wrong with your brain? Are you some sort of teenager spic?

>he fell for the b8

absolute degenerate, day of rope is near for you.