youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2auAA8A-c
twitter.com/morningmika
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Stop Joeposting.

The following posts will offer you actual answers to our problems. Let it contrast with the variety of snake oil salesmen you might consider "legitimate" opposition.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

refresh pastebin

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

m-mika???
How is she doing that?

why am I still here?

So close, we almost made it without this scourge.
Maybe next thread...

Has Trump started to work on the upcoming financial crisis?
If it happens and Trump doesn't handle it like a boss, he's done for. Cuz' i hear him say he wants to cut down 2 regulations for every one that's implemented, and 2008 happened because Bush cut down regulations on banks and their shady affairs.

Hopefully he's still smart&sharp.

Will do

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Keep your mouth shut Hannity or the authorities will be finding someone else dead in an office

20mins until Dobbs shitting on the liberal MSM

Trump is handsome

i love season 3

No I don't think about (You)

Just to suffer?

>space elevator autists

kys

>same photo of the Inaugural crowd that Spicer used

I love this man.

IS PUZDER GOING TO GET VOTED ON OR NO

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2auAA8A-c

Liberals on suicide watch

>b-b-b-ut hes sexist!!!!!

Hope they all kill themselves

I'm serious STOP

>Is this really Mika? There's no checkmark.

Yep, hit this link and scroll down

>twitter.com/morningmika

It's all Miller, Miller, Miller

its not looking too good

But you clearly do.

Keep breathing

because if you leave you could miss something neato happening

Hey there.

Just wondering, why is no one on Sup Forums talking about this Flynn person?
Surely the mighty Trump isn't being stumped by some loose lipped faggot, right?

>Warren's claim to Indian ancestry is through the Cherokee tribe

There are a lot of other factors but this is the only one you need to know that her claim is bullshit. Anyone who claims to be "part Cherokee" without currently living with that tribe is just a pathetic cuck who desperately wishes they weren't white

Currently watching it. Trudeau is the biggest cuck. Women have to overcome barriers to be successful in the current year? This isn't the 1960s anymore.

I remember you from the JRE thread. Stop being a cryptic nigger and just reveal your fucking secrets.

Cant wait

Gets lonely at times

Clinton cut the regulations
Bush pushed the housing market bubble to solve the tech bubble burst
The financial crisis will be European with those banks having no more finance and China not being able to prop up their bubble
Capital will flow to America, with lower taxes stable growth with great potential, and not a crippling restricted Market

Stop watching Morning Cuck

>tfw I just realized I haven't heard Megyn Kelly's named mentioned once since FOX News let her go

>another valentines day with no GF
REEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FAIIIIIR

>Bush cut down on financial regulations
Actually that would be Bill Clinton and congress in the 90s.
The subprime mortgage crisis was years in the making, also led by Fed chair Alan Greenspan creating a massive bubble that burst.

It's such obvious shilling that even Fox isn't touching it anymore.

friendly reminder our Prime Minister utterly dominated Drumpf

Literally who?

>>tfw I just realized I haven't heard Megyn Kelly's named mentioned once since FOX News let her go

Who?

Same
But have Sup Forums

Its all good cause its impossible to attack from the left, unless of course huffpo pulls some shit out of their ass "Trump supporting women business leaders so he can grab their pussy"

These libs must be beside themselves at this point

You've got valentine's plans tho right?

Old story, Flynn was already exonerated legally, the problem was he lied to Pence about it. They're trying to destroy him because he's one of the main anti radical Islam guys in the admin. Not much to talk about.

Deep state d/c nonsense

This.

Claiming to be Cherokee is just one step away from claiming to be Hitachi.

Time to roll back the constitution to the original 12 amendments. Just saying.

Everything since then has been unnecessary or poison.

> 13th and 14th both unnecessary and poison

Judging by this picture President Trump must be addicted to winning.

Look at him taking it all in - the U.S. Presidency, the win of all wins.

The story is kike bullshit.

>this is somehow news worthy

fox is though

Really? Cause I saw them discussing it, and how the WH has stopped defending Flynn just a couple hours ago.

No.

FakeNews as fuck. blow up that comment section with the real picture

White Tie Barron

Pls no more sending valentines cards.

Some bimbo

We still have Awoo

The Joe meme is getting out of control.

Neither do I

It was only the beginning

this shit is crazy /comfy/

So how was the meeting with Trudeau?

With more women graduating university than men you can't actually think thats true. He's probably just virtue signallying

>Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.
Fucking LOL

This is the "better nate than lever" of drumpf BTFO posts. I know it's pasta but someone literally wasted hours typing all of that shit, and didn't change a single mind.

all those exec women creaming their pants when trump addresses them

Yeah

>two lonely faggots

>inb4 another fag complain about anime and awoo roleplaying.

>Fox
They just had a segment about it

>Flynn talked to Russians about improving relations, nothing about sanctions
>MSM produced fake dialogue, said he talked about removing sanctions and broke Logan Act
>FBI found out that was false, and he was completely cleared of all wrongdoing
It's a bullshit story user, and Flynn sincerely apologized to Pence for not telling him about the phone call. Drama is over

>the two things Drumpf has to remind himself
>he's ACTUALLY president
>and his crowd was YUUUUUUUGE

Lol Blumpf BTFO!

He's not a shill, he's just been dumping the same pasta in some form for literally years on end.

Fucking McDonald's. I get an iced coffee and it's terrible.

you seem like you need a (you)

Death to the Fed!

Can it resist an impact from a wayward chink satellite guided by an asian female or does it all come crashing down?

>Look at him taking it all in - the U.S. Presidency, the win of all wins.
This has become my new favorite Trump pic

>get tripps
>No (You)s

Buy some fries. It is the only thing i like from mcdonalds

...really makes you think

What motivates a man to do such a thing?

Trump needs to do a rally or say something outrageous. I'm bored.

McDonalds is not as great as it used to be. I went to Hong Kong, Macau, and China and they all did it better and cheaper than us. Very sad.

damn you need some salt and pepper for those potatoes

You're just mad you have no accomplishments worthy to hang on the wall. So sad.

>You haven't seen winning yet, user.

I'd show you all the things niggers built but Google doesn't turn up any results

>implying it will collapse

MEDIA
HYSTERIA
RATINGS BONANZA

YOU'RE ALL BEING FUCKING STUPID

And most of Africa, which was built by niggers, has already collapsed.

Big Mac used to be solid.

This

watch this video Trump went off today. The women's council shit is going to be big news. Notice the cuck left wing media refuses to report on it because its a good thing

fucking kikes

when is valentines day anyways?

How is beaner McDonalds?