Blacks never accomplished anyth--

Blacks never accomplished anyth--

Peanut butter

mud huts, voodoo skull splitting and scribbling on banana leafs

almost feel bad for them

>The FIRST brain surgeon
Are there actually people this retarded?

rolling

Romania

I hope I'm a gypsy so I can steal children.

anywhere but here

relooling

when the SJW rewrite history like the white did in 200 years we will be saying Whites never accomplished anyth

Rolling

rolling, please not sweden

>The FIRST Administrator
Who the fuck would claim this on their list of accomplishments?

Pls not Shitaly

roll

Roll

ha 00. i pick niggeria

here we go

shoulda aimed for the head, Leon...

Ok. Second Life.

like resizing images on tonganese basket weaving forums, so they can be read?

>still cant do that right
>kangs

lets try not to die

... well fuck

sage in all fields

The current agenda in movies, series and games is to introduce the idea that non-whites have always been everywhere and taken part in everything, look at the latest Battlefield1 and series like Once Upon a Time.

Entertainment is where people lower their guard and critical thinking compared to when they watch news or learn something new in school.
Since people do not live forever and the next generation takes over, this new generation have taken in much different stimuli compared to the older generation. For this new generation have seen non-whites in their schools and on the street, couple that with entertainment showing non-whites in white areas in a historical setting and they are deceived into thinking that this has always been the case.

Beware the influence at every turn, ((they)) work from every angle and over long periods of time. Compare the mindset of the people living in the 1950s to the mindset of todays young people.

Rolling

Come on daddy needs a new life.

Rolling! (I have nothing to lose.)

so what history was rewritten once to sell a white superior agenda its no longer in your favor u dont like it this is a post fact world TRUTH doesnt matter its all about what u can get people to believe

>first author
how? no written language. are you one of those moronic 'we wuz kangz" type niggers? stop wasting your breath; you haven't accomplished anything for the same reason chimpanzees haven't: animal level intelligence.
why are you still here? you don't want to be here and we don't want you here. you need to leave now. this country isn't the right place for you people.

roll with the punches.

I've had Canada and Poland, let's see if the third times the charm because fuck that shit.