Medieval Fantasy /r9k/pol

I swear to god if those tree hugging leafniggers come out of their stinking forest one more time, I'm gonna go postal.

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/elves/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdaWl54tRMg
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ NEGROMANCERS AND SHIET

*blocks your path*

>/r9k/pol
>implying Sup Forums knows shit about fantasy besides some bad skyrim memes
I'm expecting nothing but the worst.

*jumps over you*
Pssh, dwarves, when will they learn?

>tree hugging leafniggers come out of their stinking forest one more time

i thought this was medieval?
why are you talking about canada?

Shit, /r9k/ didn't get erased. Didn't notice that. fug :-DDD

You'd be surprised how much of Sup Forums and /tg/ overlap with each other. I would dare to say that the majority of Sup Forums is fluent in warhammer fantasy.

>Medieval fantasy /r9k/pol
>/r9k/pol
Apply yourself fucker. Fantasy Sup Forums was always /tg/ stuff.

Elves are sacred. Don't be a dumbo.
Reminder that the fantasy genre is based on mostly misinterpreted European paganism and that's why white people are drawn to it even more than the bible.
norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/elves/

Original fae are one thing but it's fantasy shit we talk about with generic, stereotypical elves as seen by modern popular culture.

go back to the Forrest bigears

hell, natsoc is pretty much /tg/

NEVER TRUST AN ELF !

>mfw some stupid adventurers stumble into our mountain stronghold
>mfw we sacrifice them to armok and melt their equipment down for precious metals

>go to marketplace
>see blacksmith
>sign says Blacksmith (((Ironfoot)))
>go in anyways
>see amazing sword
>say: "What do you want for that fine blade?"
>He walks over, I can see his dwarven nose sniffing in the direction of my coin purse
>He says 50 Lyrellian coins
>holyshit.painting
>pay him
>He takes the sword apart and gives me the blade >the literal fucking blade
>"The handle costs 100"

Fucking dwarfs

Soon adventurers will be the shit, gonna have to set up tourism industry. I personally already prepare proper area for an inn and stockpile bone and wood instruments to fuck elven visitors up.

>he smiles and warns you
>"don't cut yourself on that edge"

I run an AD&D game every week faggot

redpilled as fuck

You're set. Blade's the most expensive and important part, you can bring it to any amateur and they'll set you up with a handle which will work as well as if a pro would do it for a few pieces of copper. It's really hard to fuck up a handle, it's making the blade that's hard.

t. smith from Sudety mountainhome

fucking treant-huggers need to fuck off

You're in the tavern and this guy smacks the bottom of your fair maiden, what doth thou do?

ORKED

How can the civilized races even compete?

>Humans can apparently become elves after death
Some good news at least.

Reminder that the problem isn't that you want to do orc nignog genocide, it's how you do it.

What Skyrim memes?
Elves aren't tree huggers unless it's Bosmer in TES, in which case they are also cannibals and fucking savage murderhobos. Most elves are from a culture of super advanced reality warping "Muh Ada" cultures that want to be rid of all responsibility and want to be immortal spirits again.
Greatest TES memes aren't even Skyrim related.

Exile the foul grass-walker from thyne dutchy.

Then rally the bravest warriors in the lands under the winter courts banner, to wage glorious battle against various orc settlements.

By casting him into another dimension or morphing him into a rat.

>be me
>be normal human
>surrounded by dwarves
>most of them aren't even 1/4 a furlongs in height
>lol dwarves
>anyway one comes into my armor shop
>says he is looking for boots with thicker soles
>usually they aren't very thick but this guy oh my gods this guy
>he wanted them to be two fucking inches thin
>wtf.tapestry
>take his order and let him know they will be done
>as he walks out a large quantity of red sauce and noodles fall out of his pockets onto the floor
>he stammers out an apology and leaves
>eat noodles because I'm a poor serf

Yeah, probably. But the smiths around here are all in some guild, they only let dwarfs in and run everyone else out of business. Guess I have travel somewhere else.
Too many rock huggers and tree fuckers here anyways.

oh shit wait...
>mountainhome
I hope you conquered that thing from the stunties otherwise: fuck off you cunt.

Tolkien elves > AD&D elves > WH elves > Witcher elves > TES elves

How do I into warhammer? Are there novels?

Probably because humans are fucking trash tier at anything that takes more finesse than smacking something with a rock. If you people would learn to use your own damn fingers properly this wouldn't be a "problem."

>The wife of the storm god sheds her tears upon mine land
>My tunic soaketh through to the very bones of my being
>Enter local tavern seeking respite
>Patrons turn their heads in unison upon my arrival
>"Thoust may avert thine gaze with haste!"

there's shitloads of novels

Could you explain why? That is a quite pleb opinion, especially because Witcher Elves are boring trash that barely have any lore behind them which is true for most of the Witcher series.
Witcher series shines in it's shorter stories where you can concentrate on comfy slav comf and twists on fairy tales, it's lore is not that deep compared to any moderately deep tabletop or vidya setting desu.

The disc has too many rocks.
We need to get rid of them and push em' off the edge.

Takes ya a bit to figure that one out, eh? Reckon probably cause ya got yer head so far up, blood's doin double the work to get there to ya brain.

Advice still sound, would not jest when smithin' is involved.

PS. Next time don't come to our clan shops wearing faggy look-at-me-im-almost-nobility cape and ask for a bastard you wouldn't even be able to swing with ye twiggy arms and we may sell you a full sword.

Woah. I've seen some really insulting posts in my time but this is, by far, the absolute worst. You bloody racist bastards. How dare you.

Trol lifes mader

stupid rock niggers

Back to smokin' yer "herbs", ya milksop.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdaWl54tRMg

TES universe's general lore is great, but its elves are a bit too non-elvish. Only Altmer are remotely elf-like. Also there's a distinct feeling the authors favour humans a bit too much there.
>it's lore is not that deep compared to any moderately deep tabletop or vidya setting
Did you actually read Sapkovsky or just played the games?
>comfy slav comf
You're seriously calling those bydlo kingdoms comfy?

It's been a decade but I was a huge fan of DnD, played 2nd and 3rd edition. Although, to be honest, I always preferred the WEG Star Wars RPG. All you need is a big bucket of D6 and anyone can learn to play in like a few minutes.

Campaigns were always far better than DnD, especially if you had a good DM who cared more about story and less about rules and dice.

>there's shitloads of novels
Oh wow, no shit. I'm gonna start with this unless someone corrects me. $30 used, I guess there's too many to keep all of this in print?

Tust du überhaupt Das Schwarze Auge, du schwanzlutschender Homo Freund, Du?

Abnett is one of the better authors they've got, go for it

Fucking buy a kindle you faggot

>paying for a digital copy when you can easily pirate it

where did I imply you have to pay for it

I started on /tg/ years ago, eventually I ended up here.
After years of shitposting I eventually decided to run for office.

/tg/ WH40K is the first red pill.

Aaah, you meant the gadget. Right, sorry, misunderstood you.

No, we are now official board rivals.

Orcs are master race

Liking the Imperium in 40k is the ultimate blue pill though.
Well fuuuug :D
At least don't throw spaghetti at me pls.

Thanks m8
I like paperbacks. I read outside a lot and got into the habit of making notes in the margins. Plus I spend enough time staring at a screen with you niggers.

Did we read the same books?
Yes I've read it, it's like any other literature fantasy that doesn't have multiple books expanding upon the setting itself and concentrates more on the plot and characters.
>bydlo kingdoms
Did we read the same books? I had rushes of pure nostalgia from my childhood villages, especially from Last Wish. It felt super comfy in
>aнyy чики бpики и в дaмки
way

I'll just leave this right here

You've got me too.

t. Argonian

fuck off scalie

Thanks to GW absolutely refusing to move the story forward for 30 years the Warhammer 40k setting is actually pretty easy to get into.

We probably have different definitions of "comfy".
Northern Kingdoms (and humans in general) are pig-disgusting there. Sapkovsky, being a slav, captured the bydlo aspect of it all pretty accurately.

>argonian
Literally a swamp-dweller, mostly refugees travelling from land to land looking for work. Even Aldmeri Dominion fascists are better - they at least have civilization, culture, sizeable cities and huge army.

>dunmer
Decent tradition, shein is alright drink for parties but their whole place is shit. Takes one bigger volcano to erupt and everything's boned. Plus now most of the houses are pale shadows of themselves.

this round eared barbarian walked by me today. he said something in his unintelligable man-ape accent. i lost it and called him what he was, an uncivilized primate. i hate humans so god damn much

who hurt you?

>Imperium is the Blue Pill...

>Muh Dakka
>Muh Torture
>Muh Biomass
>Muh Greater Good
>Muh Webway
>Muh Degeneracy
>Muh Blood
>Muh Disease
>Muh 4D Chess

Implying any of that is better.

While this meathead was building his body for vanity, I was mastering the arcane arts. I'd defend m'lady's honor by knocking him across the room with a magic missile.

>"The handle costs 100"
>fuck this shit, not going to buy this crap
>take the blade, climb up a mountain
>Your have now the Mountain Blade
>*successfully escaped the dullest franchise*

Why couldn't 40K just stick to the rogue trader/2nd ed art style instead of the modern grimderp bullshit?

>>Muh Webway
mon-keigh fucking shit, you live in as much degeneracy as She That Thirsts

/tg/ crossposters, surprisingly common here.Who'd have guessed we were so common? Anyway... Dwarves and humans are the most redpilled races, others are Swede-tier.

Yeah, Eldar are better. So are the Tau, generally.

You could've just break it and have Broken Sword. That was a nice series.

>>Muh Dakka

Oi! Dis git wants more dakka!

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

Depends on the setting, really. Though stereotypically, yeah, dwarves and humans are the most varied, the rest comes with little labels - proud warriors orcs, pretentious sophisticated elves and so on.

Elves are for ____

>tfw no qt 3.14 dhow gf

I know 40k so well that I could unironically lead a religious service for the Emperor or the Omnissiah.

Don't even get me started of Warhammer fantasy. I pretend that age of skubmar didn't happen.

t.Rokbark Goklorn, orcish master craftsman.

Meh. Tau are just Oceania in Space, and Eldar are so degenerate they spawned Slaanesh into existence and turned the Realm of Souls into the shitshow it is today.

>we was high elves and shit

>>/tg/

Sage

>Elves are for ____
orc dick

this one

I'm a very skilled theif, he doesn't know what he just walked into. In a second I slip into the shadows under his table and start fishing out his cock. Before he even knows what's going on I'm already gulping down his thick orc cream.

Elf slave, wat do?

Play hearthstone with him. I always hate warriors more than anything.

Make cum dumpster.

>Sup Forums and /tg/ overlap...

What makes you think that?

>implying it wasn't a shitshow before the spawning of Slaanesh
>implying emperor's warriors don't end up feeding Chaos with their uncontrolled rage and hatred
Also, if you knew the lore, you would know they were deceived by the agents of Chaos. And many still did not follow them. That being said, Eldar still manage to remain the highest culture in all aspects, despite being sundered and scattered across the space.

Thins that never happened, the scroll.

>Defeat hordes of dragon-mounting invaders.
>Get killed by a carp.

Did you know that despite being 13% of the population Orcs commit 50% of all violent crime?
I wonder why.

we are talking about knife eared pieces of shit not faes

LEAFNIGGERS GET OUT REEEEEE

>"Whatchu lookin' at, humie?"