"Nazi Symbolism"

As long as enough people use it and make memes about it, anything will be considered nazi symbolism.

My question is: Will something as simple as a tilde (~) be considered hate speech if enough of us use it?

I have several ideas for implementing that: a.) Use tildes as substitute for minorities, like "Ban all ~"

b.) Add tildes in all major right wing discussions and act as if it were some "code" like 88 or some shit.

c.) Simply use tildes as substitute for a swastika or other such symbolism

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/sarah-silverman-mistakes-construction-sign-for-swastika-gets-roasted-by-twitter/
youtube.com/watch?v=vOAq26xCefY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heil hitler ~

That's the spirit. Gas the ~

pzlate~

what's going on in this thread, you ~bad goys~ ?

>~
Excellent

I can't wait to lynch me some ~

No, you look like fags if you type like that.

Three parenthesis got considered hate speech so it is possible.

Oy vey, s~h~u~t i~t d~o~w~n

Tilde is lewd~

Our greatest ~ally~ needs to be dealt with.

I think using it like (((merchant))) parentheses, but for some other minority/minorities, could work well
Any suggestions as to where to put them?
~Obama~

~We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children~

My best bet is using it either as substitute for a minority or for an action upon them~

Super secret code word alt-righties, don't tell! (((~)))

~~ Watcha doin' rabbi?

Around ~ and ~
never relax

We already have something as simple as (((that)))

Honestly, referring to them as ~ is a great idea

~MAGA~

~~~

Or we~ could just randomly litter our text with it and use it contextually so ~ agonize themselves over trying to decode the ultimately ~meaningless~ ~n~a~z~i~ code

this would be more epic as it is impossible to classify as antisemitic

infinite buthurtttttttttttttttttttttt

All the leftwing cucks will throw out their keyboards and uninstall their smartphone keyboards too.

The communication will break down in the left. And we will be victorious.

>How could this computer comapny support such bigotry

#notmykeyboard

HEIL ~

this shit is ~ please ~ yourselves

YOU FUCKING ~~~ GET OF MY BOARD!

I mean, nobody can really call you out for wanting to deport all illegal ~

Under rated post.

Bump.

Charlie Chaplin?

Can't wait to get the new nazi~free keyboards

oh boy how long until huffington post makes a clickbaity article about those ~wacky alt-right nazis~ creating another symbol for hate

i know you're reading this journalists, and if you report on Sup Forums you can safely be assured that your publication is garbage!

Deus Vult~

I think thats a good idea like those so called ~colouredwhitepeople~.

~~~~~

>Mfw talking to a ~
>call them a ~
>they're completely speechless
>double down and call them a ≈ ~
>the force of the double tilde blows the top two buttons off her blouse

We already proved this was very easy, if you want to make something taboo just keep associating it with jews, like putting it next to their names or on their pictures

The only insult that works on jews is jew

"Read how a simple key on your keyboard expresses right-wing hate and bigotry"

"Your keyboard is racist! Find out why!"

~ the kikes

actually this is better than what I had in mind

Vice will run some dogshit 'meta' piece where the deconstruct how ~ means nothing, but that doesn't stop the normie war

>
~

I am so totally down for this. Fuck ~

You are all naughty~
;)

no one threw away they keyboards with "" ...

use the star of david to secure craziness!

you google skype piece of shit

kill yourself

Oh shit, ~; five star post!

(((~)))

I'm more interested in the reactions of the far left, how they'll chimp out on anyone unknowingly using ~ "because it's cute"

~1488~

Posting in revolutionary bread

>~
Tilda Swinton has blone hair and blue eyes
>TILDA
>TILDE
>~

OH NO GUISE I FOUND THE NAZI LINK!! ZOMG RACISMS!!! ~~~~~

Desu~~

god you people are thick
use star of david naooow

Good idea, but hiw about using the hashtag sign instead.I think some Romanian fascists used sonething similar in WW2, so it's even better.When someone posts #notmypresident or shit like that, call them out from fake profiles for being secret white supremacists.

How do you know what my ass looks like?

Whoever creates an extension that does this would really trigger liberals. Make it like the ((())) detector but instead just replace the full name with ~.

top kek, this is perfect

shouldnt that mean that we use two in a row?

Also, we'll all be empowering this chick by doing this:
ageofshitlords.com/sarah-silverman-mistakes-construction-sign-for-swastika-gets-roasted-by-twitter/

PIZZA ~

This.
I want s-s-stutterers to get beaten up by antifags as well.

I don't know, # is used ~too~ universally. People will say "well hashtags have been around much longer"

~

~Geert Wilders~

in retrospect the star of david idea was bad, would be a shame if israel doubted if they had to change their flag

Sounds like the real plan. Doing this m~ F~hrer gas all ~mu~ham~~

>10,000 hours in paint later

gas the ~

sieg heil o/

We must ~ wash ~ away the filth of the world

Maybe it should be used as punctuation ~~ to redpilled statements ~~ the normies will go crazy, but they are a bunch of fucking ~~ so it doesn't even fucking matter.

the answer is yes op

example blacks everythings associated with the term black becomes an insult if used long enough. Spanish word for black is simply negro yet that became a hate word. Blacks were shipped in from Niger/Nigeria and that became a hate word.

The origin of the nazi symbol was peace and it became a hate word by jews to get free shit.

You do realize all your brilliant ideas like that are easily counter 1 or 2 days after going on mainstream platform right ?

>being this ~

Just replace the full name. The echoes are already a thing. Replacing names with a ~ would freak people out and be really dehumanizing.

Never forget ~ my brothers. ~ Will always reign supreme.

Naughty, I like it~

Didn't worked with Google/Skype stuff
But I'll try

~~ brothers

alright guys here's the plan. We use ~ to show things considered "based" in our eyes such as ~Mike"deus volt"Pence~ in order to show him as /ourguy/.

>mfw her tweet lends credibility to the tilde meme

it couldn't be easier, she's already blazed a trail for us

youre doing it wrong

lmfao I was about to do this

I suggest using it fucking randomly without any context and see them still call it a racist symbol

It is dehumanizing if we create an extension that replaces people's names with a simple ~.

Too much ~ near my home

No, it has to be related with hate/bigotry/intolerance n sheit

Like: Gas the ~
or
"~~ !"as HH

youtube.com/watch?v=vOAq26xCefY

>two in a row
I like the way you think

witnessed

I think that's the idea, leaf. Soon the leftist will be crying "He used a comma, he's a natzi, oy vey" and we will laugh and laugh and laugh

Oh shit

this might be it

this could literally be the undeniable evidence that trump is literally hitler

~

Yes. I had to say the word "skype" the other day at work, and flinched because that forced meme from a few months back has permanently associated it with "kike" to me.

we memed a harmless frog into a sign of 'white supremacy' kek.

the left is beyond retarded, of course they'll fall for it if enough of us do it.

also remember the safety pin thing lmao. ~

nice heil tilde

~~

Are we the ~ nao?

Oh my god, this is so brilliant! ~