Who are some people that have seen the errors of their ways?

Who are some people that have seen the errors of their ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u02tycroA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

August threads are so comfy

girls like this just make me sad. so much wasted potential. reminds me of my ex desu

bretty comfy

>wasted potential

So, just because she might be good looking she could get us to mars? Shes the a genius just because shes smart? Reminds me of that South Park episode where Wendy developed boobs and all the guys took interest in her.
Are you retarded? Are you 16 years old perhaps?

above post was meant for

Yeah but, thats shopped you autist.

The fact that this liberal cock dock has become a meme here makes me happy. Someday she will have to be linked here to see herself in all her glory.

now an advocate of a 1000 year american Reich.

>white girls becoming degenerate whores and throwing their genetics down the toilet is somehow ok

My mind is mush from years of being a drug taking degenerate. Sorry.

What I mean to say was TLDR version

>you think she can do great things because she is good looking

idk.. Like you must be underage or something.
That stupid nazi worship from your picture doesnt help your case

Posting far more genetically superior waifu.

Lyin' Ted made a pretty good comeback

The only attractive point about this woman is her huge tits, everything else is garbage about her.

Hi

Is this the covert anitfafu picture thread?

That's because she's a camwhore

looks like a guac spic

Octaroon

>Thinking this retarded looking mongrel is superior

Kill yourself, faggot.

Can I count myself? This was my political compass in May 2015.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=u02tycroA30

is this the venti girl?

She's like 1/8th nigger you know right?

Ben Garrison

She watches everyday, check her twitter. I bet she is the one who makes half these threads.

I wouldn't bet on her personally doing anything great, that isn't the point. Had she been led down a better path and eventually had kids, they or their descendants have the potential to be great

It was Bebe who grew boobs

Any artist here?

Was she truly redpilled? Did Sup Forums pulled a molyneux on her or is she just riding the alt right wagon?

If latter is the case.. is it fashionable now to be politically incorrect? qt girls spill spurdo now to get laid? Are we chads now, wtf?

Does pianist count?

She's riding the wave.

Not to get laid, to get attention from thirsty betas

She meant painting

Well she did fuck the first chad that showed interest in her, to the surprise of no one but the betas.

I genuinely find her more cute and dateable when she is not dressing like a whore. She looked so cute in her winter clothes I just wanted to cuddle her all night chanting human hepatitis..

>she will never burp in your beta face

yeah but did he cum inside?

Not if he's smart.

Toes!

Me.I was a BernieBro with lots of friends a year ago. Now I've seen the light and taken the redpill. Sure it depressed the hell out of me, made me lose all my friends and gain about 15 pounds. But eventually I'll move beyond disgruntled ubermensch and become a good example for western civilization. I hope.

Lol who was it? didn't follow last season that closely.

Her eyes as bright as diamonds, they sparkle like the dew

90's kid/4chad

does she react on pol's "bulling"? She could make hundreds, if not millions on that alone

it gets better user. start lifting and get a gun or two

At this rate my waifu will get an article written about her in vice or some shit. about how alt-kike NATZEEs are harassing her, boo hoo. do u know about my patreon?

But she is so sexy.

I am but I could never get a girl like her in a million years

Thank God I already had guns. It was the one thing I didn't agree with Bernie on. It was when he let BLM take over his speech that I began to have doubts.

sure you could dude, im sure you have good things going for you

Am I an artist?

Well despite her getting doxxed almost immediately Sup Forums is not fucking with her at all. Just worshiping her.

yeah just look at her twitter, she's a massive attention whore for nazi dick

the way she's handled it actually proves she's a pretty normal person with a brain. props to her.

She looks like Sarah Klandersen.

an anarchist/communist brain! She probably has a brain, its just defective from college brainwashing.

wtf I love che now.

i like her normally but
>tfw that androgynous ukranian boy you bought for $200 really shows an effect after estrogen

She looks like riotchan too, why does Sup Forums fall for girls who look like her?

KEK'D &
CHECKED

Girls are easy; it's all about your personality. When a girl fucks you, she's really fucking your personality.

Bruh, she'll settle for anything that's at least above a 4. I can tell her standard aren't that high

that's his problem

what did she mean by this ?

Delete this one!

you're so earnest how could anyone be scared of you?

whatever faggot

Fug, always have my other waifu.

Wait, that was a guy this whole time? Sup Forums BTFO!

>male hormones

makes a dude? Wat.. unless it went from girl, to boy, back to girl i don't see how that makes sense.

Where are you at now and what uncucked you?

nice oc