Whats your opinion on drug use Sup Forums?

Whats your opinion on drug use Sup Forums?

Tabacco, Alcohol, Meth? Any drug

I use heroin, weed, and klonopin. I use meth 2 times a week

Its awesome, but Im a rare case where it doesnt hurt me. Others typically lead shitty lives

i'm a type 2 diabetic and food addict.

anything that'll curb my ravenous appetite and make me lose weight will help me.

hyperglycemia is worse than any stimulant addiction.

>Tobacco
Okay in moderation
>Alcohol
Good for socializing. Again, know how to control yourself.
>Meth
Hold on there pal. Bad idea

Regular drugs like tobacco and alcohol are fine by my books, as long as you know your limits and don't act like a drunken retard

>muh weed

I am quite wary of weed and anyone who promotes it as a "harmless" drug. No drug is harmless. Furthermore I am opposed to weed on psychological grounds. Weed is often presented as an alternative to alcohol, even though they are wholly different drugs with very different effects. Alcohol has a rich transcultural history due to its facilitation of socialization, laughter, bravery, and joviality. Alcohol makes you more talkative and gives you the liquid courage to talk to that girl you've been ogling for the past 20 minutes. Weed makes you less talkative, more introspective, and far detached from your surroundings. It is an antisocial drug. That's why I am opposed to the popularization of weed because it forebodes an even more escapist and alienated culture then what we have now. The youths' growing interest in weed legalization (as opposed to say prostitution) is an alarming anti-social trend.

I bust ac units and huff the freon in garbage bags.

I spent three days playing "Hotel California" backwards to old 50's noir movies to see if there was any synchronization.

>Meth
>Not even once

>Tobacco
Okay but I know more people who got addicted to it than Weed.
>Alcohol
Definetly fine for once in a while or when doing something with your friends.
>Weed
Similar to Alcohol. it is dangerous on a similar level but the punishments for it are way too high.

I can post those too.

You cant check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave

You should try an Amphetamine analogue.

All drugs are fine assuming you have self control. Get on it boys

Fentnyl Deaths are a prime symptom of the failed prohibition we call the WAR ON DRUGS. Fentnyl is able to be manufactured in labs similar to meth and when addicts are not able to get safer drugs such as oxycontin they turn to DANGEROUS ones such as fentnyl. Oxycodone is actually one of the safest opiates in terms of overdoses and has a relatively high therapeutic index which is the ratio between the dose that kills you and the dose that makes you high. Prohibition didnt work in the 1930s and it doesnt work now and it will NEVER work. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ARE GOING TO GET HIGH NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! THE DIFFERENCE IS HOW MUCH DAMAGE IT DOES ON SOCIETY.

And prohibition maximizes the damage on society that drugs do. It has been proven that the CIA has dealt drugs in the 80s and we have all seen the pictures of American soldiers guarding opium fields. Do you think the government just leaves all that money on the table! NO WAY and they double their profits because they jail drug addicts and imprison dealers so they make DOUBLE THEIR MONEY! In fact you can get drugs in Saudi Arabia where they will cut your head off if they catch you, but they take tramadol a medicine that can give you seizures!

NEVER TRUST ANYONE TRYING TO CONTROL YOU! FREEDOM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

There is no reason a grown adult that needs a doctor to tell them what they can put in their own body. You are not them and do not understand what goes on in someone else's head or body. Some people need heroin to function others need amphetamine(adderall) or methamphetamine or weed or LSD(artists).. This country was founded upon liberty and you should be able to pursue happiness however you see fit unless it directly interferes with someone else's freedom.

The rehab industry has been trying to block people from getting subutex which is the number one treatment for opiate addiciton, because they want addicts to become institutionalized and dependent on them for survival, and have seen more lives turned around because of kratom and subutex than any rehab or aa or na. I have seen dozens of former junkies fail in rehabs and aa and na but when they take subutex they are able to work and support their families and be productive... later they are able to ween themselves off of it no problem without having to spend thousands of dollars for rehab... AND if they ever slip up they know all they have to do is take subs for a few weeks and then ween off again. Thats why subutex and kratom are so great and provide addicts with reliable self reliance!

Rehabs and AA and NA AT BEST can claim 5 percent efficacy but I have dozens of friends and every single one of them that learned to treat themselves with subutex or kratom have become successful adults! Dr Drew speaks out against these therapies but he is just scared that he will be irrelevant without people needing 12 step bullshit! ALSO it is a travesty that they taint buprenorphine tablets with naloxone.. that is just more incentive for addicts not to take that drug instead of heroin or what have you, because for the addict to take it with naloxone he or she has to spend an entire 24 HOURS in withdrawal or else taking the naloxone will put them into PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWALS. Putting naloxone in with buprenorphine which already has opiate blocking effects is no better than drug dealers spiking their heroin with adulterants and only serves to disincentivize drug addicts taking something healthier!

Let people make their own decision about their bodies and dont take their resources away from them! You have no idea what goes on in someone elses head.. Only they are qualified to decide what gets put in their body. Do not vote your freedom away.. anyone who tries to control you or your actions cannot be trusted and must be fought against! Drug addicts are the most oppressed minority on the planet and their persecution only rivals the holocaust in terms of scope!

DO NOT VOTE YOUR FREEDOM AWAY ANY FURTHER.. TRUST NO ONE THAT TRIES TO CONTROL YOU. FREEDOM IS THE ONLY THING WORTH FIGHTING FOR. FREEDOM COMES AT A COST THOUGH IT IS NOT FREE.

be careful mixing benzos and opiates

I grew up in a town plagued by addiction and when we were in high school we could get any drug we wanted.. be it pills, weed, coke, xanax and we even had creepy guys that would offer to sell us GUNS, but the things we could not get were cigarettes and ALCOHOL! Because what self respecting adult sells teenagers alcohol.. we would literally have to get it from homeless guys! IF drugs were legalized it would protect children more than now. For many of my friends the first drugs they ever tried was their mom's pills. So yes healthcare workers should explain that opiates are addictive but prohibition needs to be ended entirely and people just need to be warned of the risks associated with different substances and be truthful about it. Many kids wrongly assumed pills were not that harmful because DARE agents told us weed would kill us!
Doctors should not prescribe pain killers to people who have never taken them, but if a person understands the risks they should be able to put whatever substance into their body they want.

SOME DRUGS ARE BAD FOR SOME PEOPLE OTHER PEOPLE TOLERATE THEM JUST FINE

SOME DRUGS ARE GOOD FOR PEOPLE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEIR LIVES RUINED BY SAME DRUG

PROHIBITION DOESNT WORK.. IT NEVER HAS NOT EVEN IN SAUDI ARABIA OR NAZI GERMANY

FREEDOM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR BODY AND BRAIN

AS LONG AS YOUR ACTIONS DO NOT DIRECTLY INFRINGE ON ANOTHER PERSONS FREEDOM THEN THAT BEHAVIOR SHOULD NOT BE PERSECUTED

thanks for the warning

Alchohol and weed, both effect everyone differently.

I literally cannot drink a single beer without throwing up, but I can smoke a joint and have a good time.

I have drunk friends that do anything to get a shot, like you said its all in moderation and the type of person you are.

Imho the only reason weed is a gateway drug is because it tends to have shit margins so street dealers push high margin drugs like coke.

If I wasn't afraid of going to jail for a bogus "public intoxication charge" because I'm a bit stoned, i would spend a lot more time chilling downtown socializing with new people.

The same social problems you mention are cause by the fact its outlawed and you've forced it to become a subculture.

Go to a grocery store and buy a gallon of milk, I can damn near promise you that youre going to pass the booze isle.

I think its disgusting, that we can no longer have cigarette commercials, but we can have commercials all day long for a substance that can literally kill you if consumed too much.

Weed, booze, and cigarettes should not be sold in the same store a child goes to, to get his Saturday morning cereal from.

Nigga, every fucking strung out druggie was a functional 2x per week user at one point in their lives. And I'd bet they thought the were in control of their use. You would be surprised at how fast it can become a problem.

im just saying because i could have died on a similar combo i passed out and puked in my face but lucky someone was there to turn me over so i didnt die