Hungary Will Welcome ‘European Refugees’ Fleeing Multicultural West

www breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

>“We shall let in true refugees”, Mr Orban told a cheering audience: “Germans, Dutch, French and Italians, terrified politicians and journalists who here in Hungary want to find the Europe they have lost in their homelands.”

What an absolute legend!

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/elections/news/orban-names-soros-and-eu-among-those-attacking-hungary/
express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
euronews.com/2016/02/25/eu-s-schulz-slams-hungary-s-populist-migrant-referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is hope

>tfw in 20 years and we will remove gypsies from Transylvania and repopulate it with swedish lolis

BEST TIMELINE

>Globalist politicians, Mr Orban contended, are seeking to “sweep away a democracy of debate and replace it with a democracy of [political] correctness”, where “true power, decisions and influence [are] not held by elected governments, but [by] unelected global networks, media gurus and international organisations.”

oh damn, i was wondering how long it was gonna take. just you wait for the liberals to catch wind of this, its gonna be headline news for daaayyyssss my dudes

Be careful who you let in Hungary. Communists and Jews live within the western world. So islam enablers could sneak into Hungary.

nvm, i didnt know hungary was in africa

He went (((there)))

HUNGARY YES

So based.

I really wish Hofer had won, and Austria and Hungary could have brought back the good old times together.

Bad idea - carpetbaggers will infiltrate and ram diversityBots into key positions

>Desert Marpat
>on a jungle island

For what purpose.

Please Hungary, we wish to have a personal union with you again. Will you accept our proposal?

You can have a navy again.

What about us leafcucks? I would move to Budapest in a heartbeat. It's my favorite city

Well he's committing suicide soon

>I really wish Hofer had won
He did win. The first time. But then the (((postal ballots))) from Vienna showed up, and low and behold he lost.

So, the election was rescheduled, then cancelled due to "faulty glue" when it looked like Hofer might win again.

So, it was rescheduled again, this time after the US election, which gave the Leftists enough time to rig the 3rd election in their favor (after welcoming in 16-year-olds at the last moment).

Hofer lost 3 times, but he won the first time.

I don't get why Orban is so bold and why he so easily pokes the West. Like, what is the alternative source of strength for Hungary? They depend on western investments and financial aid, and in case of a serious threat, they depend on NATO. Or maybe he trusts that Carpathian mountains will defend Hungary? He's so confident and I don't get how. Poland would never ever feel so comfortable in bashing the West

Transylvania Saxon reporting in, can I come?

He doesn't have to worry because everyone else who is closer to danger is already worrying.

They figured its best getting assfucked by orthodox russians than by moslem arabs

fuck off stormfag you're failed leader can't do shit anymore

>in case of a serious threat
and what threat would that be? russian hackers?

>letting in cuckservatives who don't want Sharia but also won't stick around to defend their homeland

shame. Better bring 'em in, put the women and kids in a shelter, and send the men back with some rifles.

Well they call Budapest the Paris of the East...when Paris slowly becomes the Mogadishu of the North.

>and what threat would that be?
650k turkish army or a similar russian army I guess

Those, of course, are the sort of refugees the US and Canada ought to be accepting---refugees from European globalism and Islamization.

>wanting to live with filthy slavs
I'll pass. Keep your post-communist shithole away from me.

spotted the jew

Lets all go home.

Based Hungary.

Hungarians are slavs?

you're confusing hungary with hungry, nigger

good luck finding a job and then good luck surviving on €500/month

the world is so fucked lately

> tfw beirut was once the paris of the middle east
> tfw 95% christian
> tfw now a half-muslim shithole

partly

t. shekelberg

Not to mention they don't even speak an Indo-European language so it'd be a huge pain in the ass to assimilate.

Doesn't work like that. If you don't have nukes they'll just free the shit out of you like they have to literally everyone else.
>but what about all those years best korea didn't have nukes and they left it alone
Because China has nukes and was guaranteeing their "independence".

He should feel more confident with Trump in office desu. The got along pretty well on the phone.

I don't think Trump gives a fuck if a European country basically excludes all nonwhite immigrants. EU and NATO have a lot to lose if they go against Hungary now. Poland/UK/US/Hungary and possibly France and the Netherlands soon will be a block that could easily brake off if the EU forced globalism on them. Others would soon follow too.

WEW LAD

I wonder how long it will be before he commits (((suicide))) by 2 bullets to the back of the head

Because Poland isn't as friendly with Russia as Hungary is.

Just don't allow Mediterraneans and Jews in

Topkekers
He may as well say Soros

He may as well say Juden

he did euractiv.com/section/elections/news/orban-names-soros-and-eu-among-those-attacking-hungary/

>that "eyeroll" where he is totally relieved to be done with that traumatizing handshake and not actually just startled to suddenly see someone behind him who he didn't expect to be there which you never hear about because (((MSM))) cropped and shortened the video on purpose.
FAKE NEWS.

Hungary is East Europe
EU is a pyramid scheme that relies on East Europe for cheap labor
If they fuck over Hungary, they're fucking over themselves.

The EU is a literal plan to turn Europe into Brazil. Google Richard Kalergi if you don't believe me

>more autismal western dorists

fucking kill me

Is 2017 going to be the the comeback of the west?

Pretty nice of him but i will never leave my country

Cause at some point you have to take a stand for the continued existence of your nation and globalism is weaker than you think. They have slandered, funded and orginazed for years to remove Orbán but they have failed.

Also, this Orbán is absolutely masterful in knowing where the line is and how to cross it gently enough to push the overton window without coming off as too radical or too big of a threat. He even arranged that the second biggest party in hungary is a radical far-right, pro-russian one so globalist cant even easily remove him or things would just get worse for them.

Your county is leaving you, Hans.

express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million

You have more cigans than Germany has non-Germans. Think about that

Also,
GET OUT AND STOP RISING OUR PRICES I THE CAPITAL YOU WESTERN KEKOLDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At least LARPers on Sup Forums will not come.

this desu
westerners stay in their SJW and muzzie ridden shitholes for the same reason migrants go there: gibs. le ebin based Budapest / Prague / etc is a popular meme among western youth because you can come here on a holiday with a western salary in your pocket

I was just reading about some politician that said they were going to punish him in the next EU budget meeting. I think it was ((Schultz)) talking about if he got elected. Reddit really needs to stop their shilling raids of him.

We have more gypsies in one village than russians with 32 teeth in all of russia.

>www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

Very nice. Pic related.

Dutchfags already bought up half of my grandmothers village and german pensioners are moving in by the thousands, explicitly because they are fleeing muslims. Its only a trickle now but it will grow as western europe starts collapsing. Basically it will be South Africa after the fall of the apartheid all over again.

heres the article
euronews.com/2016/02/25/eu-s-schulz-slams-hungary-s-populist-migrant-referendum

Schulz needs to be hung

>jobbik
>right wing

He told Orbán would be gone by 2012, you can take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Its virtue signalling, just like Le Pen does it. The party decided to spontaneously implode lately tho.

Fucking cuckold. All cigans and cigan blood carries should be deported to India
Thread is not about Russia. Russia has more Westerners than Hungary too..

he looks scared lol

>letting Swedes in
Don't do it. Jews would be OK if they had nothing in common with Swedes.

will he accept australians?

Didn't this cuck even campaign to stop your migrant ban amendment getting the necessary turnout?

>assimilate
Hungary will become New America

Hopefully not

He did and then tried to spin the 98% anti-migration vote in his favor because of the low voter turnout.

The EU is basically powerless to do anything at this point, except some halfhearted regression to the status quo, thats why everyone keeps attacking Brussels and no one respects them anymore. You have no idea how big the pro-EU movements were only ten years ago. People were literally believing we are building an european empire to dominate the world together in the spirit of cooperation and brotherhood.

And now we have these whiny cucks who cant even protect their borders and pay 3 billion euros to the turks to do the job we did for free.

>virtue signaling
You can't compromise with cultural marxists. Never works. There should be one simple stance "Zero gypsies, blacks, asians and arabs in Hungary"

HUNGARY NO!

Saying that out loud would be way over the line and political suicide. Pushing radicalism isnt easy or quick. Also, no country on earth could pull that off right now, not even Russia or Best Korea.

No Hungary, it is called Siebenbürgen, not Transilvania. And yes, we will come and make Hungary great again.

Any country can pull that off
>political suicide
That's the thing. You let dictate (((them))) how to be a good goy. To become Brazil in 200 years or in 20. If to choose between Merkel or German civic """"""nationalist""""", I will choose Merkel twice

This.

Just look how the leftist moonbats in the States freaked out, and the (((MSM))) burned Trump, over fucking temp bans.

I would hate to see what would happen to a European politico that tried the shit you pointed out right now.

Nothing would out of the ordinary would happen. We sort of have "our ancestral homeland" argument here

Do they have a german speaking area?
i will never integrate i want my german things everywhere....

???

A large amount of them are descended from the Magyars that immigrated into Europe from the steppes. The country's been traded around by multiple countries over time like a cheap whore, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Hungarybros are great. They make good knockoffs of otherwise expensive guns.

Barely any of them is Finns-Ugric. Mostly Slavic-Germanic

i'm going to laugh if Eastern Europe becomes the new Economic and Cultural center and proceeds to cleanse western Europe like the crusades.

Oh, so it's higher than I thought? Wow.

That's right, we will leave you for the anglo-arabic league.

>implying all the chechens and all the muslims wouldnt immediatly rise up
>implying its even feasible or possible to remove all the non-russian population
>implying all the other powers wouldnt happily take potshots at russia for evicerating itself for no good reason
>implying even just the massive loss of population and workforce wouldnt cause an instant economic crash

russians are smart as always

Even the original ten tribes were a steppe confederation of dozens of tribal people. Magyars, khazars, bulghars, kylfingar, alans, ossetians, hunnic remnants, scythians etc taking wives, slaves and merceneries from the urals to south france. No shit its going to be mixed. All the various slav and german flavors came later with some more asian aromas of cumans, ottoman turks, mongols, tatars, jazigians,greek and italian settlers and others.

>MUH PURITY [spoiler][/spoiler] is an arguement only for confused kids lacking a strong cultural identity and basques.

Seems smart, could lead to a nice sized brain drain of the rest of Europe. Hungary will rise. God speed you noble bastards.

>breitbart

>The mouth is Clinton's but the voice is Soros
Fantastic

God bless Hungary.

I would go if I lived in Germany.

>go to hungary
>be hungry
>have to travel 199 miles for much needed surgery
>come back to Canada

why would i go to hungary pol leme in on the red pill

Based Old Country! Much love from (519).

>you have to learn Hungarian, aka the easier version of Finnish to even consider yourself as one
>either that or let yourself get fucked in the ass by muslims still
JUST

Hungary is looking to work more with Russia and Trump's America based on the articles I've been reading.

That's him! That's the man who touched me...there...

cmon!

i am 1.85m, pale, brown hair, green eyes, straight little nose, athletic body. Economics degree, 5 languages.

Are we allowed? it's hard to learn the language? What about hungary qts?

Actually, i'm looking for jobs in Estonia, Polska and Bulgaria... This seems like a signal!

Wasn't Jobbik basically a neo-Nazi party until recently? I don't understand why they dropped the anti-semitism, it didn't seem to affect their popularity. Hell, it might have been a Golden Dawn case where it added to their popularity.

Minority republics are fucking welfare and subsidy leeches. Just cutting them off, by giving them independence and deporting them all, would increase the budget.
>other powers
Yes, anyone would mess with a nuclear state over some deported subhumans