America, why is your president so fat and ugly?

America, why is your president so fat and ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/nllWbLZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we werent always like this

>nitpicking

His body reflects the appearance of his population.

Hes like really old when he was young he wasn't fat though

Are you judging him by his looks? Fat shaming? How intolerant...

why is your president so poor?

He has a heart of gold!

Canada, why is you president such a bitch?

don't forget you leafs need us more than we need you. when the leaf bite the hand that feeds.

Hey, every size is beautiful. Your lack of progressiveness is making us canadians look bad.

Could take after his buddy though.

Because he's nearly 80yrs and a billionaire

>Balls
>Boyish looks

pick one

Someone call the waaaaaaaambulance.

>70 years old

To be absolutely honest, I don't think that Trump is ugly at all. He isn't attractive, that's true, but that's not the same as ugly.
Volker Kauder for example is one ugly ass mofo

>Says his net worth is based on his feelings that change from day to day
>Won't release his taxes because he's not nearly as rich as he says and doesn't want his inbred supporters to know it

Trump is 70 years old.

>implying taxes can help you determine net worth

WEW!

He's filed a financial disclosure form under penalty of perjury with the FEC. All his assets are listed there. The dispute over how much he's worth is based on how his brand is valued. There's no real dispute about whether he's a billionaire.

70+ year old billionaire. There's a point where it just pounds on and being rich he doesn't have to give a fuck.

Nobody escapes age. Pic related used to the be "worlds strongest man"

OP, why is your president so gay and faggy?

canada has become such a shitpost that their prime minister is even doing the troll face

I think Volker is as well.
As I said, I don't think he's ugly, just not attractive, since he's so old.
I don't know many 70 year olds that look much better to be honest, and only a handfull that actually looked kind of handsome at that age.

>hurr durr he wont release his taxes
What is your argument here?
You sound like a broken record

He's a representative of the people. Americans are fat and ugly so their leaders must be

>Obama
>not ugly

lel

Trump when he was Trudeau's age

Why do you have a literal faggot for a PM?

>canada's president
because he doesn't exist?

why does warhol look like hes doing the perp walk?

He knows his wife is about to get TRUMPED.

Trump is a fat sack of shit that people laugh at when he leaves the room. Whereas people just let Trudeau openly fuck their wive after meeting him.

I didn't even vote for the guy because muh policy... but damn. He's made me proud to be Canadian. Every world leader that has met him, Trump included, always sings their praises about how charming and charismatic he was.

Looksism is a helluva drug.

Putin and Nieto, while they are attractive, are manlets. Putin is a bald manlet.

He looks like fucking eggman lol

fat ugly and tryin' to make a buck off of the gullibility of his fellow man.

A truer representative never existed.

>trump and warhol in 1989

>Warhol died in 1987

Canada is filthy fat

around the same time, maybe a couple of years earlier

Seems like Ivanka will be calling someone else Daddy tonight.

The US obesity rate is 35%.

Trudeau doesn't do straight sex. Why do you think he hangs around gay parades all day?

God you're a fucking faggot.
I bet you look smell like an egg you twinkle toed cretin.

At least he's not a faggot, unlike yours

every time

Doesn't matter if women still want to fuck him instead of you.

mad amerifat

He's a 70 year old man. Anyone that old looks like shit.

Why is Canada so obsessed with surface level "issues"?
Maybe if they looked deeper their country wouldn't be dying.

Why do all Canadian posters, act like they want to suck Truduau's cock. Are they all faggots or women.

>LEAF

>implying that Australia is doing better

You know whats funny? you can say the same in the hillary timeline.

wtf I love Trump now

Except it'd be even more true in that case

She's nasty

Americans are diabetic and retarded with loose bowels. Conservatives are always fearful little Omega cucks. Pedophilic pisspants

He really doesn't have anything there! I knew he was taking female hormones. Explains why there is added fat on his face now.

Pathetic

Obama has skinny bones

Bigger dick size. Guaranteed if youre skinny

I don't even need to shop something to make Trudeau look gay.

>dying

country is great. people complain too much. work hard, get a good job and the sky is the limit. what is so bad about it? our produce could be a bit cheaper like it is in the UK but if you aren't a lazy nigger it's good.

other good countries: japan, south korea.

would rather live in a country that respects the middle class and 100-500k/year salary men than a country like the US that just caters to welfare niggers from atlanta and "ex-coal miner" meth heads from kentucky

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news leaf. Maybe next election you will get a better leader. Until then try to cheer up.

>be canadian
>cold as fuck all the time
>need to constantly eat high caloric foods so that body can produce enough heat to stay warm

That's the only reason we are not as fat as amerifats.

Yeah trump just does it to himself. He is illiterate and fearful of stairs and inclines. Has he been photographed walking off planes yet? At least if another Repubelicker false flag comes he wont need to read I Pet Goat to fucking nobody let alone bush league little babies

>Pic related used to the be "worlds strongest man"
No one ever said that faggot. He was Mr. Olympia, not a strongman.

He's not ugly he's just fat and it doesn't help that he's standing next to a Canadian which are the most evolved race on Earth.

>he's not ugly
Yeah. Tall dark and handsome is now short fat and orange

>bodyshaming a 70 year old

>illiterate
>graduated from Wharton, wrote half a dozen bestsellers, created a multibillion dollar empire

You cunts are sad. There's so much material to make fun of Trump with and you go for the most laughable.

>making fun of the retarded
>but please don't say "sad" in relation to Barron. Ever. It was needles not my ancient spermatozoa

>He's not ugly

he's always been a droopy faced inbred, so are his kids

i've honestly never seen white people with genes worse than the trump family. it's mind blowing because he had THREE different wives, and all of his kids still manage to look fucked up

Is he a kenyan communist muslim cloned egyptian possibly married to a trap antichrist?

Leaf

Space fart and prison bars. Aunt jemima on his money

he's 191 cm, wich is so fuckin tall, you fuckin retard. I want to see you in his age you faggot.

You mad, Obamaleaf?

a child from his first wife.

this is not photoshopped

SERIOUSLY why do they all look retarded???

How's First Lady Melania doing? I'm sure she's in good hands with Secret Service agent Jamal over in New York.

Canada's so evolved that they are fazing out free speech one topic at a time

Tiffany was from his beauty queen mistress who he knocked up by accident and had to marry to be his second wife.

David and goliath. How tall is trudeau. I dont need your muh 156 iq shite for an illiterate. No tax returns because he's a broke ass incompent fatty whom sold it all for marketing rights. I can SEE that trudeau is taller. m.imgur.com/nllWbLZ

He's only rich because jew banker friends bailed him out when he fucked up, probably in exchange for marrying off his children to kikes. I doubt he's a billionaire, probably """"only"""" multimillionaire.

Not brown enough for you? Hes no Oprah Winfrey or fat Beyonce.

Trump wore heels too. Putin commanded him to. These guys are like kang and kodos on stilts and on eachother. Stackable like a russian doll

2nd wife son #2

also retarded...

????? WHY???

if eugenics was a thing these chinlets would've never been bred

ivanka is the only attractive one but that's prob because of plastic surgery

Leaf

lmao, LEAFLAND YES!

2nd wife daughter

before plastic surgery.... yeah "definitely attractive" lmao 4/10

Your president is a joke that was taken too far.

>America, why is your president so fat and ugly?

He's there to make America great again and nothing more.

I don't give a shit what he looks like. It's not like I'm gonna fuck him.

>fat and ugly
i would like to see what you look like when you are 70.. if you even make it to 70.

look at him, they elected this 'man'

Your country is a joke that wasn't bombed enough.