Oroville Dam Thread #3

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/
archive.is/viHTh
abc7news.com/news/report-officials-ignored-oroville-spillway-concerns-12-years-ago---/1751954/
archive.is/ba0Af
nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html?_r=0
archive.is/vG5Kg
nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/california-coastal-commission-votes-to-fire-executive-director.html?_r=0
archive.is/T1PlK
sierraclub.org/santa-lucia/blog/2016/08/accidental-corruption-coastal-commission
archive.is/M1Vlf
ocregister.com/articles/coastal-686400-commission-plan.html
archive.is/D3LbK
archive.is/iF1GB
archive.is/M8DFM
youtube.com/watch?v=dTWyJ1LmDsk
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Si2H479E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4
youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4
xvideos.com/video8780813/sunna_minne_mouse_milena_d
djkuba.tripod.com/ODamTrainTunelWreck.html
youtube.com/watch?v=agFWob0E7ns
britannica.com/topic/Oroville-Dam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumpuru.

Broken urn brought by sky
water moves like wind
enemies vanquished in the depths
a plaque of frogs cleanses land

So user with that simulation of a dirt dam,

with the main spillway soaking the ground, will it cause the spillway to deteriorate more?

>American Engineering
But seriously what the fuck?

Where are the fucking links?

And any images of how far it has degraded today?

disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/

archive.is/viHTh

Watch how the media will try to spin this disaster if the dam breaks.

Governor Brown was warned for 12 years that the dam had structural issues and ignored it. There was a car sized pothole in the spillway that was reported in 2013 and ignored:

abc7news.com/news/report-officials-ignored-oroville-spillway-concerns-12-years-ago---/1751954/

archive.is/ba0Af

Funny how Oroville is a pro-Trump area of California, isn't it? Remember that during Katrina, they stole everyone's guns?

nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html?_r=0

archive.is/vG5Kg

This is just one of a series of corruption related environmental scandals. Brown gutted the California Coastal Commission and filled it with his friends:

nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/california-coastal-commission-votes-to-fire-executive-director.html?_r=0

archive.is/T1PlK

Now they are being sued by multiple parties for corruption:

sierraclub.org/santa-lucia/blog/2016/08/accidental-corruption-coastal-commission

archive.is/M1Vlf

The Coastal Commission approved dangerous storage of nuclear waste right off the coast of Orange County. Another Republican leaning area of CA. Seeing the trend here?

archive.is/D3LbK

Don't let the media blame anyone other than the Democrats in Sacramento for this scandal. And start wondering how they might benefit from the dam breaking. This dam was allowed to get like this intentionally.

More on Brown's corruption:

archive.is/iF1GB

archive.is/M8DFM

Post streams.
Here's one:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTWyJ1LmDsk

>Official Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Si2H479E
>Another stream, last streamer died?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4

stream
youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4

Digits will confirm if emergency spillway collapses within a week.

Haven't seen any life footage of the primary spillway for about 5 hours now.
Media blackout seems to eb in place and they just keep recycling old footage.
This is the spillway from 5 hours ago
>The crater is well over 1000' long
>The bottom half of the spillway is gone
>The destruction has moved up the spillway almost 400 feet since yesterday

Will it break, or is this a fake happening?

They said "within the hour" 12 hours ago

Give it a month or two. Even with that cushioning, shit's fucked.

It's not happening

Not without praise.

>airdrop rocks

This is comparable to taking a piss on the side of a burning fireworks factory thinking it will do something.

This is so fucking stupid what the fuck

Any chance of being able to fill the eroded parts in with Chinese tourists?

it's probably only going to break during overflow, they were able to get it under control this time around, next overflow they probably won't be so lucky.

To Still found sauce for that first frame b8 anyway you fucking faggot
xvideos.com/video8780813/sunna_minne_mouse_milena_d
up your ass shithead

fake news

sage this shit

So specifically what happened
was that a levvy broke
and now they're diverting the flow of water away from that levvy?

They are just making it look like they did something before it fails

There's nothing left to fill in. It will need to be completely rebuilt. How they plan on doing this without another drought, I have no clue.

California deserves to drown.

damn, fucked it up

it'll take months to fix the damage, they've got days - weeks
gotta get that ot pay

nothing happend, the entire thing is fake news to diestract from recent vampire sightings

giant rolls of coins?

Nice try

>need the river nearby to be at 50% of its current level to feel safe

I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

California mentality desu

believe me, most people here are retarded. They're all calstate graduates in sociology/psychology majors who think they're smart.

It's not supposed to rain until Thursday, after that a week a rain.

Y'all should stop watching live feeds, nothing will possibly happen until the rains come

How much longer will the rainy season last? Is this next storm about the only thing to worry about or is this rain going to keep up for a while?

It's already broken. They're past the point of no return and from now it's a waiting game.

That entire hillside is going to disappear.

I fucked it up, nigga

No, you know if they were coins, Jews would be cordoning off the area.

I swear by these sick digits the dam will be gone within the hour

It's a dam. Nothing has broken yet other than a hole in the primary spillway about half way down. The damn was overflowing over of the side wall (AKA emergency spillway) yesterday, it eroded the hillside in front of it quite a bit, they were expecting the side wall to collapse but it didn't.

Lots of rain coming in later this week, they don't have time to drain the lake out of the main spillway before it hits. The lake will start overflowing the emergency spillway likely later this week which will erode the hillside further increasing the chance of collapse of the emergency spillway. If this happens a 30ft wave is going to barrel over and flood the shit out of northern california.

But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

Bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

That's crazy. How are they able to support themselves?

because the main spillway is drenching the ground it should be compromising the entire hillside.

Now would be an excellent time to loot.

I say there's to many woman in high positions. And i have nothing to support that, but come on..

i was thinking, maybe they should just hurry this shit up and just blow the whole fucking thing with tnt. It will only make it worse having everyone evacuated for so long without the thing ever breeching. get the cleanup done already

spooky oroville dam history

>What exactly caused the accident will never be known. All who would know perished in the collision. What we do know is that engineer George Boates of Stockton, and his oiler Fred Woolard of Marysville, were running their empty train #8010/8011, southward through the tunnel after having unloaded the rocks at the dam. The other engineer, Joseph Pickney of Paradise and his oiler Paul Callahan of Yuba City were running in dam ward direction on engines #8016/8014 with a full load of 40 hopper cars filled with 4,400 tons of rock fill.
>State and contractor officials theorize that the locomotives on the southbound train had just cleared the portal of the tunnel when they were rammed head-on by the northbound train. The heavily loaded northbound train rammed #8010/8011 upward and backward until it was slammed into the top of the tunnel.

djkuba.tripod.com/ODamTrainTunelWreck.html

>kek guideth these humble digits and let mine reference be true

Oh shit, Styx!

California is bankrupt. They give all their money to poor illegals. Silicon valley is artificially propping up the california economy.

that whole hillside isn't going anywhere, the dam is going to be fine

the spillway will slowly fail

the emergency spillway is going quickly fail once they're forced to use it, thats why they're cementing the lip

THOUSAND CENTURIES ASLEEP

SLUMBER NO EVERMORE

ATLANTIS RISES FROM THE DEEP

ATLANTIS CALLS FOR TRIBUTES

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Some nigs already beat you to it. They had to order extra police officers to the evacuated areas to guard businesses that are shut down.

They have the idea that rocks will fill the holes. It sounds good, if the hole was a few meters, but this hole is about 70 meters wide. I heard something about a second hole as well.

so if the entire hillside washes away, doesn't that break the dam? I'm sure the dam wasn't built that deep into the hill.

>most people here are retarded. They're all calstate graduates in sociology/psychology majors who think they're smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=agFWob0E7ns

Reminds me of this

if the e-spill is compromised you will probably see the water start to undercut the main spillway compromising Its structure.

pics

How much damage is the broken spillway is causing to the hillside?

Really the best time to loot is after the water hits. Then the cops can't get in fast enough. Get yourself a john boat and sail on over to the nearest affluent neighborhood.

Literal thousands to be made.

I live in Sacramento.
All of you are pathetic for wishing I'll upon your fellow countrymen. The majority of us in the North are conservative and you want us to be washed away?
Sad!

they work at schools which diagnose kids with adhd, medicate them, provide counseling

Keeps the pharma industry up, education industry and bunch of half assed psychologists and social workers.

Its sick. you wouldnt believe the amount of kids who get diagnosed with shit, and then of course leads to drug abuse etc.

Do I need to drink whiskey and rye?

Fuck Sacramento.

t. Shasta County.

At this rate I'm expecting the dam to be kill.

You are guilty by association.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

> The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

how else are the conservatives going to turn on liberals for letting them down bigly?

Check'd

Does the dam have a reinforced core or is it entirely dirt?

YES 老外, keep fighting and pushing for Calexit and partition! The Manchus love your mindset

if you are not drinking whiskey and rye gtfo of america.

The water level rises.

>$100

No boat-impeller will hold in that "water". It will be a dirt-gravy, not a pretty river.

the dam has been saved i dunno hy these threads wont die. Its supposed to start raining on wed and rain for a week. pause habbening threads untill flash flood.

britannica.com/topic/Oroville-Dam

We are supposed to have more storms from Friday-Monday here in L.A. So I'm sure up there will see some too. This could turn into a happening later this week.

there are two "Impervious" cores

>worse having everyone evacuated for so long without the thing ever breeching

The erosion is exponential. It's already happening and, short of moving a mountain, there's nothing that can be done to stop it.

This is going to escalate quickly.

And a fat ass joint.

First inflow data in a day.

Maybe they made a mistake and published this accidentally.
So without rain, the inflow is at least ~40% of the amount they can pump out.
50ft down is the safe target and it's gone down about 6ft in 24 hours.
Once the storms roll in, they've probably gotten this down 25ft max and without a doubt it's going to fill up again.
Even if they manage to get through the storm without spilling over the emergency spillway, it would be yet another few days of releasing the water at this rate to get it down to safe levels again.
In a single day, this has happened >The destruction has moved up the spillway almost 400 feet since yesterday
This being the most interesting part.
Imagine a week or two more of this kind of water release.
The first spillway will erode all the way up the hill and the hill itself will disappear as a result.
It's nearly guaranteed at this point.

No calexit, kike. 51st state coming soon.

Dear god. I assume no one survived?

yeah no.

the spillway can literally fail at any time.

the "emergency" spillway would then have to take over.

still happening.

archive.is/viHTh

Watch how the media will try to spin this disaster if the dam breaks.

Governor Brown was warned for 12 years that the dam had structural issues and ignored it. There was a car sized pothole in the spillway that was reported in 2013 and ignored:

archive.is/ba0Af

Funny how Oroville is a pro-Trump area of California, isn't it? Remember that during Katrina, they stole everyone's guns?

archive.is/vG5Kg

This is just one of a series of corruption related environmental scandals. Brown gutted the California Coastal Commission and filled it with his friends:

archive.is/T1PlK

Now they are being sued by multiple parties for corruption:

archive.is/M1Vlf

The Coastal Commission approved dangerous storage of nuclear waste right off the coast of Orange County. Another Republican leaning area of CA. Seeing the trend here?

archive.is/D3LbK

Don't let the media blame anyone other than the Democrats in Sacramento for this scandal. And start wondering how they might benefit from the dam breaking. This dam was allowed to get like this intentionally.

More on Brown's corruption:

archive.is/iF1GB

archive.is/M8DFM

You assume correctly.

the water stream itself does more damage than the soaking atm, soaking is very long term

Anything from the hole and down is getting shredded by the stream force, even if the spillway resists the ground below will not, then the way(concrete) goes flying as it is not attached to anything anymore.

endgame of that is a cascade, starting at the original hole

now, if the base of the hill is gone, comes the question, will the top of the hill be solid enough to remain?, if it slides the hole moves a few inches upwards, eventually it will stabilize (would need solid rock, and it doesnt seem theres any), or it gets to the top

thats why they need to keep the spill at 100k, if they increase it they will destroy everything faster

they cant close to repair because they still have intake (30k) so they would overflow again

they are just praying atm :3 they know what they can see, they dont know how far the dam side soaking is, I said 50%, it could be 30%, but it could be 90% and it is hours from failure

It's like they want society to fall apart but for what purpose? I wonder if this is what being in a first world country with too much freedom does to people.

>Shasta
You mean sister-fucker central?Talk to me when the terminator becomes your governor

What I'm wondering is if the hillside itself is dirt or rock, and if it's stone then what type of stone and would it erode quickly... From some of these pictures I'm getting the impression that it is like 20ft of dirt on top of stone, so the dirt is eroding away but the stone is fairly solid. In that case I think the main issue is the spillway eroding away upwards by removing the dirt under the concrete. I don't know if it can go all the way up like that, or if the top of the construction is better quality.

What do you guys think?

That's what a sea strainer is for.

The spillway is a long way off failing, only the ramp is fucked so far

Sacramentian here too... Maybe we can collect tendies together before the dam bursts.. I have a Berkey water filter. What can you bring to the party?

CAN'T STOP THE ROCK

Trump caused this.

很好老外! Soon it will not just be Long Beach and Hollywood under our foot!