PewDiePie BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/disney-severs-ties-with-youtube-star-pewdiepie-after-anti-semitic-posts-1487034533?mod=e2tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think most people on Sup Forums knows what BTFO means.

I'm sure he'll be okay...

eh he doesnt care, hes going all out before he gets banned

wait I thought this shit was just a meme

He literally doesn't give a shit at this point, he's already made more money from YouTube than he could ever need and he knows it and he hates what YouTube has become/is becoming. Really at this point he's just trying to push the envelope to get banned or get attention if anything.

>no source as always

this could be the shittiest politics forum in the world

>BTFO

IT IS JUST A THING YOU TYPE FOR RESPONSES

>pol likes /x/
>/x/ gets BTFO
>pol proves /x/ is not BTFO
>......
>Comedy ensues

I still like you pewdz, as long as we can be Nazi's together

Filthy redpillers, how dare they think free speech is real.

wsj.com/articles/disney-severs-ties-with-youtube-star-pewdiepie-after-anti-semitic-posts-1487034533?mod=e2tw

What ties did he have with Disney?

pizza

(((Kjellberg)))

>berg

>Disney and Pewdiepie collaboration

It's for the best that this never happened.

>everyone germanic is jewish
kys

Disney spinning in his grave over this

almost any swede named berg isn't jewish.

>implying this isn't his goal

Literally who

No, he really paid someone to do it, Satan.

Why should I care about this literal cuck? Sup Forums worshipping Sweden YES! now?

I'm suprised that he even had a business relationship with Disney.

When does he ever interact with their products on his channel?

PewDiePie strikes back the mad man

The truth behind the end of club penguin

Ironically, if he were still alive, Walt Disney would be okay with it.

>(((Disney))))

Are Icebergs Jewish too, cuck?

>wsj

He's redpilled.

He's started editing in Nazi Germany footage into his videos and giving """"Ironic"""" straight arm salutes and quoting Hitler.

Subscribe to him.

He is one of us.

I think he's super rich now so he's going all out. He bleached his hair recently, I think.

Ha!

Sup Forums is pretty trash. You can make a thread about a made up news story and make up a fake URL that has something like 'man_arrested_for_self_defense' in the title, and you'll get 50 angry replies before someone points out the article doesn't exist and OP made it up.

(((Disney))) is mad. No wonder all the pedophilia and subliminal sex in movies. It's fucking Jews

Yes. Most of them are hidden beneath the surface, but the nose always sticks up

Well

Compared to the real world

5 minutes until the truth comes out is still slightly better than 20 years

>Kjellberg
>BERG

PDP has more money than bill gates.

nobody can touch him now.

he's dropping red pills before he retreats to his bomb shelter.

>getting out of a Disney contract
Good for him.

And now (((Fullscreen))) is gonna swoop in and sign him. Fuck Maker studios honestly

I think his Youtube network was Maker Studios, which was bought by Disney a while back. I'm pretty sure he started his own network though a while back. Then again I could be mixing shit up and wrong about all of this because I don't actively follow youtube shit.

>yfw he calls out (((Disney))) just like he did with (((Fiverr)))

It means BOOM Trump Fucking Outie my dude :'):')

Does he give a shit? How many millions does he have?

Walt Disney is rolling in his grave

>pewdiepie is redpilled

well, finally we know why generation Z is full of right wingers
they are imitating their autistic youtube idol

Does this mean he will get kicked out of his new office? It used to be club penguin headquarters.

Based

Short $DIS, Marvel and Star Wars can't support them forever

>Disney
Cool. What ties did Disney have with PEHDEHPIEH to begin with?

Poor Walt. ;_;
Do you think (((they))) had a hand in his death?

They own maker studios.

>Content Cop: Disney

>lets confirm every "crazy conspiracy" of the alt right by making a big dramatic financial attack and virtue signal against a le ebin gamer for making a jew joke

these jews just can't help themselves, they always get cocky and we have to remove them

>109 times and counting

How is PEHDEHPIEH related to Maker Studios though?

I know about the connection to most US youtubers, but how is PEHDEHPIEH related?

he's been trying to get fired for about a year
about time

>implying Pewdiepie doesn't already have enough money to dedicate an entire video to jerking off on the Disney logo if he wanted.

Go back to plebbit, you fucking faggot.

I bet the dropped him for breaking into the server room. lol

WILL GOOGLE BAN HIM NEXT?????

yup. he's already said he had more fun working at a club than making videos for youtube. He's trying to see how long he can go without being banned

Ehh, 7 million dollars is a lot, but its peanuts if you want to live extravagantly. He is upper middle class for sure. I believe Forbes classified "rich" as having $30M net worth back in 2009

Shut up

>this guy gets 50 million young disenfranchised white men to watch his channel
>secretly gets redpilled
>plans to go down in infamy and redpill millions by naming the jew at the height of his popularity

the madman

> Oh no only $7 million he's fucking destitute and poor
That's more than enough to live comfortably anywhere for the rest of your life without splurging like a sperg.

No?

What's wrong here? Disney are just exercising their free-market-rights as a corporation.

Plus, only shitskins are averse to facing the consequences of their actions.

:^)

PDP seems to handle his money pretty decently though. He can pretty much live the remainder of his life in comfort.
>plans to go down in infamy and redpill millions by naming the jew at the height of his popularity
>Millions of young disenfranchised white men riot
>???

this deserves a (you)

hi felix, i really actually like your new videos

welcome to the fold

>literal nobody disowned by Disney

53 million subscribers a shit

I think he is in a cryo-freeze actually.

pictures of the suspected arsonist just released

Nice one.

Didn't he start the meme of pic related?

curse of kek?

By 'severing ties' or 'banning him' they're just going to make him a martyr for gen-x'ers

Elton John's house cost $33M. Pewdiepie couldn't even afford his garage.

yfw you have fuck you money an can do anything

surprised it hasn't happened yet

Hey, isnt pewds in italia? Obviously he had bravo girl suck his dick and coerced her to send it to everyone... what a god

kek

PewDiePie started make innocent Holocaust/Jew jokes completely unaware that kikes still need to garner sympathy from something so far away in the past that people joke about it.

And? Nigga could buy an Apartment in Thailand and live like a boss for the rest of his life, eating out for every meal, partying every night, drinking etc.

You don't need to have $100 mil to never work another day in your life.

BREAKING NEWS:
Sweden declares war on Russia

You are the actual cancer here.

This gets to you doesn't it?

Lol

Go away evil dogger.

It's stupid to quit when your making bank and could have created a bigger brand and got richer.

Guys stupid as fuck for throwing that away.

Why is the alt right so autistic?

Underrated post

PRAISE KEK

They started to believe you dont have to face consequences for your actions if you're white

nice

Ahem

> life is all about money

Good goy. I would stop if I were him too, just chill and study/spend time on my hobbies for the rest of my life.

So? That's splurging like a sperg, directly against what I said was possible. Pewdiepie doesn't seem like some retarded flamboyant opulent faggot like Elton John and I don't see him as the type to do something like that.

PRAISE KEK!!

SHADILAY!!

End yourself faggot

Disney's ownership must have a lot of out-of-touch Jews because what Pewdiepie did had less to do with Jews than Sup Forums memes.

Calling his meme vids antisemitic is an insult to intelligence tbqh.

My resentment of anyone playing the "antisemitism" card just increased.

Fuck you Disney.

Also, Pewdiepie seemed a little shocked about how he was frozen out of that fiverr site. Looks like he has now deleted both the Went Too Far video and the I'm Banned video where he named the Jew when explaining how he was banned by that site. Interesting development.

Kek works in mysterious ways indeed

>jews go in ovens
>disney goes in a freezer

what did they mean by this?