WW3 Thread

so Russia is butt hurt about us possibly going to war with Iran, also trump isn't sucking Russia dick as much as the Kremlin thought. WW3 is going to happen. lets play a game, how long until NATO wins, and Russia surrenders. who ever wins and is closest, gets a 5 dollar giftcard to McDonalds. i personally think in less then a year. (lets pretend both sides wont use nukes)

why are you putrid kikes so obsessed with iran? why should you be allowed to live?

we are the only ones getting revenge for the jihads the Muslims use to do. dont see you niggers doing anything to revenge Constantinople

Trump isn't giving anyone the attention they want. Japan has forced it's way into a position of favor by visiting Trump immediately after winning and now they got an early meeting and promised to invest $$$ in US jobs.

Unless Putin or Netenyahu offer the same they will be eternally BTFO as they realize Trump said a lot of shit just to get votes like with AIPAC

>Implying China will not combine forces with Russia and help Iran.
>Implying America learned something after Vietnam war
>Implying NATO is not a paper tiger

china can come, it wouldn't be a WW without our favorite chinks. also, it doesn't matter if you got a billion fuckers, when most your technology is from the fucking 80s-90s, people wont make a difference. once we take out their air force, they are ours, we just gotta bomb heavy populated cities till they give up

>our technology is from the fucking 80s-90s

i was talking about china

>WW3 Thread
>T-This time it's for realsies I swear goyim!!!!!!
WW3fags seriously need to get fucking perma'd.

> China, Russia and Iran will combine forces!

HAHA!

You're delusional, nigger.

We will just do what we did in Syria and throw Iran into a state of chaos.

Lol, you niggers are not going to with the long war.

You're surrounded and cut off. Your economies are crippled and your people are disgruntled.

We do what we want and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

They also don't have enough fuel to mobilize anywhere.

Fool Russia enabled this.

China and Russia smilitary projection power is a joke.

And Iran has virtually no projection power.

The US has the largest projection power in the known Galaxy.

The most recent military doctrine released by Russia is literally a textbook on how to fight an American invasion. I'd reckon NATO would still win, but it wouldn't be easy.

Also, Trump going to war with Iran would be so fucking stupid. Beyond belief. Are we not sick of this imperialist shit in the Middle East?

It's not Trump's fault that Irans government is acting like a bunch of uppity niggers. Iran and North Korea need to be knocked down a peg.

Stop bullying Iran!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying Canada wouldn't be doing the same shit if they had the power the US does

all these fucks claiming we are the bad guys, if you look at history, for having the power we do, we should be conquering everyone, its what every major empire did, we fuck up like 2 small 3rd world countries and dont even annex them, and we are Hitler 2.0

if Russia was a stable as the US they would be doing the same shit, that applies to almost every nation

Yeah sure this all is true in the universe, where Vietnam war never happened.

Then tell Iran to settle the fuck down.

You and China need to do a better job at controlling your shitty allies. But you don't. Which is why Iran and North Korea are constantly fucking with us and their neighbors.

You're the ones in the wrong.

China lost to Vietnam as well and Russia lost to Afghanistan.

Go fuck yourself, slavnigger.

>if you look at history, for having the power we do, we should be conquering everyone, its what every major empire did
In the past it was a lot easier to conquer countries than it is now. America can't conquer anything evident by the middle east and Vietnam.

I made this just for you Ivan

we could attempt a invasion of Canada? you guys can obviously take us, is what you have implied?

Lol we could conquer you within a fucking week, leaf.

Your government would shit itself

>America can't conquer anything evident by the middle east and Vietnam.

That's what happens when you have subversive leftist media, if a soldier so much as steps into a goatherder's field there's a whole CNN article about it and it's a human rights issue.

The fact of the matter is we absolutely destroyed the Vietnamese, we would've ran over and invaded Vietnam too were it not for the Chinks who threatened to invade. The territory we did conquer we held on to, despite numerous attacks by both regular NVA and irregular Vietcong.

And the Middle East - well, we destroyed Saddam's army in like a month during the Gulf War, we invaded Iraq and captured him, we invaded Afghanistan and got rid of sandnigs. We pretty much controlled both of those countries. Their entire government was run by us, essentially an annexation. Then Obama decided to fuck it all up and leave.

Imagine if America had this power in the day of the Monroe Doctrine or earlier. We could have been Britain-tier colonizers, because we didn't have this shitty media that has defanged us for every civilian casualty.

Shut the fuck up, burger. So much fucking hubris in your words.

You want to sacrifice our men for the petrodollar?

this please, it was fun the first several hundred times, now it's just so boring. people this century are too lazy to go to war, get over it

Italy, why are you mad? what will Italy even do in WW3? sell pizzas to soldiers actually fighting? who knows, maybe this will be the war, that actually shows Italy isn't shit..

Because Iran is a huge strategic area in the Middle East and is a modicum of stability in an otherwise dire region. They are hella chill with the US, Russia and Turkey. on top of this they fucking hate Israel and would love the opportunity to see them nuked. If you hate kikes than you need to support Iran and you need to support America not going to war with Iran. The only reason America is even eyeing off Iran is because of pro-Israel influence in the American government who panic whenever their nuclear program gets brought up. The only chance of getting leverage against the kikes is through support of Iran's nuke program.

>The only chance of getting leverage against the kikes is through support of Iran's nuke program.

is this what obama was up to

wtf i love obama now

in my opinion "ww3" has already started and will go on for a while. governments know they are too weak to carry on traditional warfare. an all out war like ww2 in Europe is highly unlikely in today's world. the endless stream of proxy wars, covert actions and destabilization moves are part of a strategy of survival/supremacy.
For example, Putin knows he can benefit a lot from the fall of the UE. He also knows Russia can't and won't take Europe by force, but he knows that since Europe is huge, slow and weak it's the perfect target to kill from the inside and have it crumble all over itself.

This, I'm not going. Ill admit I'm a pussy, those slavs will eat me alive.

lets be honest, Jews need a final push to wipe out majority of whites, and a full scale WW will do that. these proxy wars aint doing shit, when it comes to large scale depopulation. i think there will be least 1 more major world wide, civilization destroying war

faggot

Also, I really don't know if Russia had a part in Trump's election. What I know is that Russia has been capable, in the last couple of years to ride the anti-establishment wave that was already present in the west but couldn't find an outlet. Russian helped creating a "parallel state" in every western country, made by people who didn't feel represented by the system, or plainly felt left out of it.
I'm not sure about how it will all play out in the end. It could lead us to chaos or it will bring on a positive change in our societies.

Mamma mia its anudda lasagnacaust

>wasting trips...

your point really activates the tinfoil hat wearer paranoid person who lives inside me. overpopulation is probably the biggest threat to world stability right now, and it's literally the only thing we never hear about.
is it because it's taboo to tell people not to have children, we just don't care or do people know it won't matter after all, because the great cleansing is nigh?

you have replied to much to my thread, for my liking, you pasta eating fuck

ok bye

Canada could take down Russia t b h