MUSLIM SPY RING CAUGHT IN US CONGRESS

fellow Sup Forumsacks we have work to do DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!!!!!!!

What we know so far is that a couple muslim brothers with IT background and gov't clearance were caught poking around unauthorized in the computers of several congress members. Specifically members involved in intelligence and foreign affairs

This is what we know so far.

Jamal Awan was hired in Q2 '14 as IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels. Current supervisor was Office of Dem. Rep. Julia Brownley. Has also been a staffer for Rep. David Loebsack (D-IA2), Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA33), and Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ9)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/04/three-congressional-it-employees-fired-for-accessing-members-computer-networks-without-permission/
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staffers-investigation-equipment-234586
observer.com/2017/02/imran-awan-democrat-debbie-wasserman-schultz-criminal-investigation/
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/43573/Jamal-M-Awan
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/13821/Abid-A-Awan
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/22830/Imran-Awan
worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/10/maria-bartiromo-discovers-muslim-spy-ring/
bookzz.org/md5/FA230C8FAFD0DC90E7CEA1D07F37E660
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRr854zxbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/3)
Imran Awan worked as IT in Congress since at least Q3 '09 (employment information is not available prior to 'Q3 2009 for House staffers and 'Q3 2011 for Senate staffers, so Awan's actual start date may be earlier, according to politico, he has been there since 2004). Current Supervisor was Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA34), nd has also been a staffer for Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA14) and Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-NY9), and for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat. Andre and Jackie Both are members of the intelligence committee. Imran has also worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, The source of the DNC emails that exposed the corruption and rigging of the DNC primaries agains Bernie Sanders.

Abid Awan worked as IT in Congress since at least Q3 '09 (Same Employment start info as Imran) . Current Supervisor was Rep. Sander Levin (D-MI9) and has also been a staffer for Rep. Baron Hill (D-IN9), Rep. Jim Costa (D-CA16), Rep. Lois Frankel (D-FL22), Rep. Melissa Bean (D-IL8), Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA6), Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH13), Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ8), and Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-NY9) and has worked for Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, whoemployed Abid for IT work in 2016 when she was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi. Abid has a prior criminal record.

Abid, Imran and Jamal all shared a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi. Alvi is a House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers, as well as the House Democratic Caucus.

These brothers are currently under investigation for equipment theft. The investigation apparently has been ongoing since 2016.

(3/3) Sauce

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/04/three-congressional-it-employees-fired-for-accessing-members-computer-networks-without-permission/
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staffers-investigation-equipment-234586
observer.com/2017/02/imran-awan-democrat-debbie-wasserman-schultz-criminal-investigation/
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/43573/Jamal-M-Awan
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/13821/Abid-A-Awan
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/22830/Imran-Awan
worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/10/maria-bartiromo-discovers-muslim-spy-ring/

bump

shamless bump. plz read Sup Forums this is the kind of dirt the God Emperor needs to fight the democrats right now. Not even CNNs fake news team is tackling this one.

Allah keyboard.

Witnessed. Get in here faggots. .

Joly shiit

Holy shit, I didn't realize this was happening. DWS is going to get railed again lol.

Combing through some of the articles, it doesn't seem as though many details are out yet. Hopefully we get some answers soon. I'll certainly be watching the House Oversight Committee more to see if there's any good hits on this.

HANG EM HIGH

>muslims using computers as anything but bomb casing
fake news

so charge them with espionage

Who hired the sandniggers?
They should all be tried for treason.
You know I heard back in 2010 on am radio in Baltimore a homeland employee call in the show and just say flat out we are being infiltrated by the Muslim brother hood and he hung up. Now I think the caller was telling the truth.
In this age of terror we shouldn't maybe being hiring sand niggers to run the computers.

Wew
E
W

Twitter fags you know what do do hete

These MB mofukas try and test? They think they be the illest mofukas in Nebraska?!?

Who were they spying for?

>Joaquin Castro
>Jamal Awan
Jesus Christ it's the perfect storm

Maybe ISIS. Maybe they tipped them off in Yemen and when that Navy Seal was killed.
@DevinNunes

dunno, shit is ongoing

Muslim brotherhood

"Ikhwan muslemeen"

Samefag, switched off of mobile.

Honestly, how much information would they be able to access without anyone knowing?

Have a bump

Absolutely disgusting.

bump you sluts

Don't know much about it but have my bump fellow american.

They leaked the SEAL raid.

Absolute insanity.

>Hire a few random muslim immigrants for good goy slash white guilt points
>Random muslims start leaking state secrets

Whoopsie! Let me guess, no one will be at fault for this.

Castro and Waxman are the give-away. These are handlers, like Huma, who are placed to keep an eye on the activities of their assets.

SHALT NEVER SLIDE

But but but muslims are Americans too !!!

FOR ALL INTERESTED ANONS:

I have located an .epub of pic related.

bookzz.org/md5/FA230C8FAFD0DC90E7CEA1D07F37E660

these digits

Vid related is the author of the above book

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

The first few words out of his mouth are LOTR and The Matrix

He is now /ourguy/

But I will stop posting unrelated shit now. let's dig

Bump.

>The first few words out of his mouth are LOTR and The Matrix

Man, it's a good thing he didn't also include Harry Potter and Star Wars references.

bump

Don't let this stay hidden.

Those movies are for cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM

He's talking to low-IQ normies

Awan IT Affair (AITA)
Congressional IT Spy Ring (CITSR)
Awan Spy Ring (ASR)
Awan IT Hack (AITH)
Muslins spy in IT (Muslim SPIT)
Spies in Congress IT (SIC-IT)
Congressional Hacking IT Scandal (CHITS) What hit the fan? CHITS hit the fan

What name are we using? ---gate is out because of the negative connotations.

So far we have these:

Awan IT Affair (AITA)
Congressional IT Spy Ring (CITSR)
Awan Spy Ring (ASR)
Awan IT Hack (AITH)
Muslins spy in IT (Muslim SPIT)
Spies in Congress IT (SIC-IT)
Congressional Hacking IT Scandal (CHITS) What hit the fan? CHITS hit the fan

>being a tool for slavs

Lets bump this shit hard ass we can!

Is there an alex jones vid about this? Im kinda tired and better listening to woke wako than reading...

I think the name needs to be a word that people can say , even if we aren't using -gate you have to admit that 'pizzagate' is very easy to say and reproduce. We need a high memetic potential

Let me see... you are the books dude and you think this is your moment to shine and shill your book?

Shame, shame on you user. If you said "Hey i wrote this book, read it" i bet people would like it more.

nah

No you fucking retard, it was requested in the other thread. I don't care if it is unreasonable for me to expect you to know that. Fuck you.

Fuck you too user

Bump. Is Joaquin Castro related to Julian Castro?

((Castro)) ((Trudeau))

This

BUMP THIS MOTHERFUCKER

it was the fucking Russ-

wonder what mental gymnastics the libtards will perform this time

Islam is at war with the world

Bumping thread.

Bumping for justice!

OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY

Bumping for truth

What about Huma Abedin?

Why didn't you fucks investigate her?

Why don't you fucks know about"A Grand Jihad"?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dRr854zxbA

Not sure if that's the best video about (((A Grand Jihad)))

We've got some work to do, thanks