i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg

Developments Feb 13
>Conflicting reports coming out of Dara'a, heavy airstrikes
>Jordan has stopped accepting wounded jihadis
>Battle of Dara'a has begun in the morning
>Violent clashes between HRT & JAA in northern Hama
>Qabasin and Bzaah in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>SAA targeted Euphrates Shield in south of Al-Bab
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government
>ISIS Vbied ES forces between Al Bab and Bzaah
>Clashes between civilians and Ahrar Al Sham seeking passage through town
>SAA assault is being prepared on Eastern Ghouta & Souran
>Clashes between rebels and SAA in west of Maan

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/831181436958945282
youtu.be/qrSu8C0HXvk?t=1m42s
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-air-force-returns-vengeance-daraa-city-rebel-offensive/
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-capture-several-sites-sweida-province-blitz-offensive/
almasdarnews.com/article/battle-daraa-reaches-critical-stages-jihadists-advance-key-district/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jets-hammer-isis-nonstop-airstrikes-east-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-houthi-militants-destroy-saudi-m1-abrams-tank-saudi-arabia/
youtu.be/KegPi2TCdzA
almasdarnews.com/article/scores-saudi-coalition-fighters-killed-houthi-missile-strike/
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-seize-town-near-saudi-border/
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-backed-forces-fight-aden-airport-southern-yemen/
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-launch-decisive-counter-offensive-west-yemen/
youtube.com/watch?v=eDz9P8xvqwg
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/831322496234319872
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/831326255677054976
youtube.com/watch?v=jGDaukBtVW0
youtube.com/watch?v=NuW2XZORHjw
cda.pl/video/554776d6
youtube.com/watch?v=aIIBXdx0ODs
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb41.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oGJFjD8SkCs
youtube.com/watch?v=AhhEYe5Hczo
youtube.com/watch?v=6IaHV7hExmA
youtube.com/watch?v=B5hhy9OAmlE
youtube.com/watch?v=wqfOJS8wH7E
youtube.com/watch?v=qeb1GzucVXg
youtube.com/watch?v=VsgD45IqTNk
youtube.com/watch?v=euD-NdiRjDY
youtube.com/watch?v=SyTZgDUXHtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Acgy-3d4P6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP

What did he mean by this?

BIBI is next

Daily reminder that Trump, Erdogan and Netanyahu are white and based, and that they'll kick sad-ass-sad's ass

No jews

i am glad she got liberated

no roaches

Requesting the video of the FSA in Al Bab at that intersection, shooting rambo style. I can't find it anymore...

I made some OC, I hope you like it.

>>Sup Forums112515861
Oh man what an irony. While you are depressed over there I fantasize about being a political scientist in burgerstan.
Apparently we're all fucked then, things in Europe aren't as nice as I think.
You need to cheer up though. Get good grades so you could go for a PhD in some prestigious college. Who knows, maybe with a degree from a respectable college you could write for big magazines or maybe work for some think tank that makes fucktons of money telling government officials whatever they wanna hear.
Hope you do well in life almania bro. We're all in this together. College will suck the joy out of our best years in life and apparently we'll just have to live with that.

Dead sandniggers
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/831181436958945282

youtu.be/qrSu8C0HXvk?t=1m42s

Time to wait 3 days for someone to add english subtitles

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>VIDEO: Syrian Air Force returns with a vengeance over Daraa city after rebel offensive
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-air-force-returns-vengeance-daraa-city-rebel-offensive/

After months of refraining almost entirely from conducting airstrikes in the Daraa governorate, the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) showed no mercy as its pilots were ordered into battle and conducted multiple air raids over Daraa city on Tuesday.

With sorties being carried out by the hour throughout the day, the SyAAF struck numerous insurgent positions. Although the exact death toll on both sides remained unclear by the end of the day, one pinpoint airstrike did manage to set alight a rebel tank and trap its entire crew inside leaving them to an untimely demise.

>Islamist rebels capture several sites in Sweida province during blitz offensive
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-capture-several-sites-sweida-province-blitz-offensive/

Rebel factions in southern Syria have regained lost hope of reviving the Syrian revolution after their forces managed to advance inside Daraa city for the first time in years and in the meanwhile also seized several hamlets in the countryside of Sweida.

Advancing from the Al-Tanf border crossing through the largely uninhabited desert terrain of southeastern Homs, militants loyal to the Free Syrian Army (FSA) faction ‘Jaish Awsoud Al-Sharqiah’ managed to reach the northeastern fringes of Sweida province, pushing through territory controlled by ISIS.

>add english subtitles
I'm pretty sure guns only speak one universal language. Can't really translate it.

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Battle for Daraa reaches critical stages as jihadists advance in key district
almasdarnews.com/article/battle-daraa-reaches-critical-stages-jihadists-advance-key-district/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:35 P.M.) – The jihadist rebels of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham have not let up their assault on the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) defenses in Dara’a City tonight, as their forces have captured more buildings inside Al-Manishiyah.

Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham has managed to capture more than 50 percent of the territory the Syrian Arab Army controlled in the Al-Manishiyah District today, making this week’s offensive arguably their most successful assault in Dara’a since 2014.

>Russian jets hammer ISIS with nonstop airstrikes in east Aleppo
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jets-hammer-isis-nonstop-airstrikes-east-aleppo/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:20 P.M.) – The Russian Air Force has launched several airstrikes over the eastern countryside of Aleppo tonight, hitting several of the Islamic State’s (ISIS) positions between Deir Hafer and Al-Bab.

Russian jets traveled from the Hmaymim Military Airport in southwest Latakia to the Aleppo Governorate tonight in order to aid the Syrian and Turkish armies currently battling with the Islamic State forces in the Al-Bab Plateau and Deir Hafer Plain.

this channel has become total shit

now they're reusing DAZ footage from last year

fucking Assad shills

>DAZ footage from last year

you're a newfag arentcha

First of all, you mean DeZ? Secondly, where is this supposedly reused footage in the vid i linked?

HERE IS THE NEWS
==================

>Video: Houthi militants destroy Saudi M1 Abrams tank in Saudi Arabia
almasdarnews.com/article/video-houthi-militants-destroy-saudi-m1-abrams-tank-saudi-arabia/

Video footage has been released, purporting to show Houthi militants destroying a Saudi M1 Abrams main battle tank in dramatic fashion, using an anti-tank guided missile (ATGM.)

The tank was destroyed while in the Al-Hiljah military base in the Najran region of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is currently leading a military coalition against Houthi fighters, and some loyalist elements of the Yemeni Armed Forces.

>Video
youtu.be/KegPi2TCdzA

>Scores of Saudi Coalition fighters killed in Houthi missile strike
almasdarnews.com/article/scores-saudi-coalition-fighters-killed-houthi-missile-strike/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:15 P.M.) – A large number of Saudi Coalition fighters were killed today in west Yemen, when a Houthi missile struck their positions near the Mocha Port.

According to local reports, Houthi fighters fired several Katyusha rockets towards the Saudi Coalition’s positions at Al-Jadid, south of the Mocha Port.

The Houthi forces would score a direct hit on the enemy’s positions, killing and wounding a large number of Emirati and Sudanese soldiers that are part of the Saudi-led Coalition.

I somehow thought it was Anna News and stopped after 2 seconds. Tehe

HERE IS THE NEWS
=================

>Houthi forces seize town near Saudi border
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-seize-town-near-saudi-border/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:30 A.M.) – The Houthi forces, alongside Saleh loyalists, seized the town of Al-Kadhah in the Hudaydah Governorate on Sunday morning after a short battle with the Saudi Coalition south of the Kingdom’s Jizan Region.

In addition to seizing Al-Kadhah, the Houthi forces also advanced to the Al-Ma’afir District after taking full control of the Al-Kadhah Market.

>Saudi-backed forces fight each other at Aden Airport in southern Yemen
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-backed-forces-fight-aden-airport-southern-yemen/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:10 A.M.) – Two Saudi-backed forces clashed at the Aden Airport on Sunday morning after one of the groups refused to hand over this governmental installation to the other.

According to local reports, a southern brigade led by Saleh Al-‘Amiri refused to hand over the Aden Airport to the Hadi loyalists; this resulted in a violent confrontation that is still ongoing.

>Houthi forces launch decisive counter-offensive in west Yemen
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-launch-decisive-counter-offensive-west-yemen/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:30 P.M.) – The Houthi forces launched a decisive counter-offensive near the strategic Mocha Port on Saturday, striking the Saudi-backed “Southern Resistance” forces at the eastern flank.

The Houthi forces reportedly gathered east of Mocha on Friday evening in order to regroup for today’s offensive.

thanks south african goy

is trump teaming up with russia to crush isis

i don't think it will ever happen

Is there anyone really to root for in the Yemen Civil War?

Houthis of course. Fuck the saudi scum.

That's exactly the point though. Reading articles about Syria (Aleppo in particular), Trump and Ukraine makes me wanna kill myself. I know a man's praise in his own mouth stinks, but I could unironically write better articles. MUCH better articles. Longer, more information, less opinion, more facts and even better German.
I don't know what these people did to get where they got, but I guess it's the fabled connections.
You remember that huge fuss about Trump being compromised that Buzzfeed started and CNN picked up?
If I was to hand in a seminar paper and unironically quoted Buzzfeed, I'd have failed before the prof even starts reading. Some outlets in the EU even went a step further and didn't mention Buzzfeed at all anymore, but only CNN. That's unacceptable and whoever is responsible should've been fired on the spot (and I'm not just mad that it's against Trump, the same would go, if it was about Hillary). It's like the media reporting on Pizzagate, while quoting "Anonymous" from Sup Forums.

What are you studying btw.? I know that 2 of you guys are studying med and thirsty is collecting rent and wants to join mukhabarat (and is MIA since a week or so). But I don't think I ever got to know what you're doing.

Oh and thank you sven. You don't happen to have the source of the clip as well? I'd like to make a webm of it without the text/watermark in it, if possible.

I find funny those 2 legs.

I completely misread your question.

See sweden.

I'm out.

Later

people in yemen are so lazy

>Scores of Saudi Coalition fighters killed in Houthi missile strike
Always nice to hear about Houthi misslie killing scores of saudis.

I wish I could reply with sense but I'm too drunk kek
Hope next time I'll be more of use
Later

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDz9P8xvqwg
That channel seems to have a shitton of FSAl Qaeda footage from the bob.

Enemy morale is collapsing rapidly.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/831322496234319872

>Over 100 dead in clashes between Nusra and Jund Al Aqsa including 22 Nusrat fighters executed by Aqsa in Idlib, Hama

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/831326255677054976

>ISIS arrested & replaced one of its commanders along with his aide in #DeirEzzor after accusing them of conspiring with Pro-SAA tribes

ISIS dropping bomblets from a drone | Mosul, February 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=jGDaukBtVW0

np man (or woman, if you are who I think you are).
What did you drink?
Thank you very much. Will make a Webm of it later, so hopefully future generations can take part in this glory

>ISIS arrested & replaced one of its commanders along with his aide in #DeirEzzor after accusing them of conspiring with Pro-SAA tribes
Yup, ISIS are toast kek

>Will make a Webm of it later, so hopefully future generations can take part in this glory
Cheers!

Defeatism will not be tolerated, not one step back, inshallah!

>inb4 new commander makes them zerg rush the same spots they always do and gets mowed down by the druze beast

US new secretary of the treausury
youtube.com/watch?v=NuW2XZORHjw

Metaxa with water, we're chilling with friends watching Top Gear Specials, in Syria 2010, got it only in Polish though:
>cda.pl/video/554776d6

bump

Your advertisements are weird as fuck lad

xaxaxaxa

Who the hell does he think he's gonna hit?

We're gonna need a FSA-retardation compilation once the war is over.

While I don't agree with it, It's surprising to see the left come up with a meme that is actually kind of funny.

allahu ackbar

Damn you can see the impact through his right chest

God damnit SAA. Dont fuck it now. The sooner you defeat the rebels the sooner the refugee crisis stops.

Please do not lost Daraa

youtube.com/watch?v=aIIBXdx0ODs

quite surreal when the body loses every bit of tension within less than a second.
Like somebody turned off the light switch.

For a moment I thought that weapon on the left was an FG42.

If digits Daraa falls to al-Nusra within the week.

nice

If digits al-Nusra falls within the week

stop

reroll

Back to stalemate boogaloo i guess

AGAIN.

JUST
U
S
T

i told you to stop...........

If numbers mexicunt dies of taco overdose in 3 days

What are you gonna do, ban me?

i am gonna save this dying thread though

The rebels should stop with their lies.
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb41.htm

who wants to be my friend?

>being friends with the french
yeah right

Here're the webms I promised:

Mon ami?

Would've said yes, but then I saw this.

Sorry mate.

walk light /sg/

youtube.com/watch?v=oGJFjD8SkCs

People unironically listen to blackmusic?
Eww
youtube.com/watch?v=AhhEYe5Hczo

Can't you tell it is nothing but a cry for attention? If he makes such a clearly outrageous statement others might pay attention to him. Even if it is negative it might be the only human interaction he will get all day

I like electronic music too. suicide sheep has some good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=6IaHV7hExmA

rap is great music tho. it's militant and we're going to war. they're already at war. and it's meritocratic. the strong rise up and make songs about

mon frere let's support rebels together

guy in the orange just doesnt give a shit

>rap is great music tho.

>t. mohammad

>it's militant and we're going to war.
Man that reminds me of this song
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1dmR1nG9Ic
could've been so nice, if they focused more on the electronic part and cut out the shitty voice. Makes me mad every time. God that movie was shit, still want my money back for that piece of shit.
There's some good rap out there, but it's pretty hard to find. Personally I dislike pretty much every black "artist" in this genre. I don't know if it counts, but for example Chase & Status are pretty sweet

oh shit, just listened to some of their songs again and turns out it's much less rappy than I remembered it. Sorry for that one.

chase and status isn't rap. I used to to listen to this song a lot;

youtube.com/watch?v=B5hhy9OAmlE

the other good thing about rap is they don't put up with degenerate bullshit and feminist bullshit, and they tell teh truth about a lot of things white people and others keep under the surface

germany you especially need rap

youtube.com/watch?v=wqfOJS8wH7E

youtube.com/watch?v=qeb1GzucVXg

*certain degenerate bullshit

there's plenty of degeneracy in rap too, granted

youtube.com/watch?v=VsgD45IqTNk

Yeah that one's pretty sweet.
we actually got a lot of rappers. Mostly "gangsta" stuff, turks and leftists.
Personally I think that Rap music is actually a reason why the black man is where he is today because a lot of it glorifies the "thug life" and the "hood".

Old but gold:
youtube.com/watch?v=euD-NdiRjDY
youtube.com/watch?v=SyTZgDUXHtA

One of our most popular rap groups would probably be either Trailerpark or K.i.Z.
First are mostly partyesque music, while K.i.Z. used to be similar, but is reaaaally leftist today, which gets on my nerves quite a lot. Laughed a lot when they rapped about workers rights and large companies and afterwards they promoted their new album "buy now on Amazon, iTunes".
Maybe Kontra K? It's mostly about fighting your way to the top, but nice
youtube.com/watch?v=Acgy-3d4P6o

>the left come up with a meme that is actually kind of funny.

'tis a miracle isn't it?

I'm sure many of you have seen this picture of the Su-35S (bort Red 04) that came home from Syrian combat operations in December. The star means it killed an aerial target (!!!) and each bomb represents 10 sorties. There was no markings on bort Red 04 indicating an aerial kill before it came to Syria. Next I'll post a picture when those Su-35S went to Syria. Red 04 is RF-95814 in case one of you wants to look it up on russianplanes.net

thanks for coming back colorado