Sad!

Sad!

My sources tell me Drumpfy will be impeached in 48 hours or less because he is controlled by putin and bannon! Sad!

Isn't this the "gay bald headed fag" that blew Eminem?I work in DC and none of this is true

[citation needed]

Also isn't this a fucking musician?

proofs or gtfo

So
>Moby=Molyneux

Who knew Moby had friends?

Calling bullshit.

Do these people delete this Trump doom saying when it fails to come through or do they just leave it up?

I really hope trump can help with the mental illness issue in America.

>friends who work in dc

Tyrese at the local McDonalds doesn't count. It's over, nobody listens to techno.

Dont dis techno. Moby is just a lousy artist and has nothing to do with techno.

The russian hooker pee thing was started right here on Sup Forums as a joke/scam.. And it was never that he had russian hookers pee on him, it was that he had russian hookers pee on a bed that obama slept in..

Either way, this nigger is stupid as fuck because the whole thing was made up just the same.

>Trump is a target for the right wing because he isn't one of them
>We all hate Trump because he's a typical right winger

I'm supposed to believe some bald headed faggot who had like one song in 1997 and then sold the rights to the entire album for use in advertisements and has lived off the proceeds ever since, is privy to high end government intelligence? I suppose when you're in your 50s with no one else to share your ivory tower with you will end up larping.

>moby relevant

You 36-year-old baldheaded fag, blow me.

What is the general mood in DC with trump?

>checked
stories about moby's upstate party house go way back
just another rich degenerate who somebody more powerful has dirt on

His "friends who work in DC" sucking dicks in back alleys.

>first point
>gets the content of the dossier wrong

for fucks sake...

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

Hey look, Moby thinks he still matters! That's cute!

Is that the guy from Midnight Oil?

This.

I don't like Trump but until I see something concrete this is just nonsense.

People really want to get him out but this isn't the way to do it. It sets a precedent, and it's not good for anyone.

We never got proof Russia hacked the DNC just supposed experts saying it happened. Now it's fact. I dunno why people on the left don't get that this is all a bad scene and good for no one.

>"safely (well, 'accurately'...)"

one can trust that bullshit can follow this
you will believe it though if you're a dumbass

>Sad!
Who the fuck os 'Moby'?

> You have to be 18 or older to post on 4chin

Do they even realize how much these unfounded allegations are helping Trump?They sound like crazy conspiracy theories and he's a somewhat well-know musician in burgerland so people will notice.

>Trump is controlled by the russians
>Iran is russias ally
>The russians who control Trump want him to attack Iran, their ally.

Why.

he hasnt been relevant in burgerland for a decade. That bald headed faggot is just trying to get people to remember he exists.

Probably somewhere between LITERALLY and SHAKING.

>makes holidays in DC for a weekend
>has the complete knowledge of everything going on and is so accurate he doenst need no sources for it

If I had inside information about what was going on in DC, the first person I'd tell it to would definitely be Moby.

>politicians bow to moby

He used to be famous.

This is Randy Quaid's 'star whackers' tier.

I have reliable sources in the white house that tell me all of that is fake!

i thought he died like 15 years ago when Eminem dissed him and everyone laughed at him and stopped caring about his crap

[Verse 3]
A tisk-it a task-it, I'll go tit for tat with anybody who's talking this shit, that shit.
Chris Kirkpatrick you can get your ass kicked
worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards, and Moby
you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me
You don't know me, you're too old let go it's over, nobody listens to techno

more credible than mobies bullshit. hi white house user

eminem seriously was my favorite musician since my childhood. but then he shilled for hill, and it ruined everything for me. this election gave so much, but didnt take any less

didnt he date neta-lee hershlag

>peed on by russian hookers
Insanely bad LARP, he's not even consistent with the document's story. The document said getting hookers to pee on Obama's bed.

Sage? Sage

It's kind of more retarded still. Even the document story is insane, even if you forget the shit sources. It implies the KGB got involved in getting Trump to do this, and blackmailing him with it.
Considerwhat the consequences for Russia would be if Trump desobeyed and they released it and therefore practically admit to pissing in he bed of the POTUS to blackmail an other POTUS.
"If you don't do as I said ill shoot you in the foot and shoot myself in the head" hmmmmm

If this is true

1) why would they tell Moby?

2)why would Moby spill the beans on a right wing coup against trump?

I don't the second point actually alot of neocons are pissed and already tried to fuck Trump like they did to Ron Paul.

Antitrump hysteria really is something else

Wtf is this? I thought people in Canada speak english.

Oh look a Kraut who can't fucking read. Could restructure, but I don't need to.

>the trump administration is being controlled by russia
>the trump administration needs a war with a russian ally

whoa... 6 million dimensional soviet chess....

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO ANYMORE MOBY

>Moby's (((friends)))
>a reliable source

pick one