Whoa! This made me think

Whoa! This made me think.

The difference is I actually like to learn about sharks

what history is their too learn?

Gun death statistics!

their life in prison

There is no black history except for...

...what Arabs wrote for them.

Well, from what I've seen, black history month consists of "we wuz kangs and sheeit" and "we wuz slavez and sheeit" followed by light smatterings of "whyte peepl b raycis". All this being repeated for 4 weeks.

Sharks however are quite interesting with lots on interesting historical, taxonomic, biological, instinctual traits that catch people attention.

The one thing they both have in common is they're quite dangerous and should be avoided.

we wuz kangs n shit nigga
melanen starships anunaki bix nigga nood muhfugah

i think its about time your people get learnt

I learned only a nigger could have somewhere close to a hundred patents containing peanuts but not one of them edible

Leave it to inbred fucking niggers to turn anything about race.

Isn't all of black history essentially
>Foreign power takes over
>Build shit in the particular part of the african country
>Nig nogs cry for Independence
>Infrastructure is recked and nigs live in starvation and now seek aid

I might as well go learn European and Asian history

Ha jokes on you i know nothing of either bloodthirsty animal

Are graphs like these covered during black history month?

does britain really celebrate black history month??? i mean not even in brazil we care about this shit and we have more niggers than you

wtf i hate sharks now.

kek

Even I don't like black history month. If other blacks aren't going to look at the good and bad of history, understand how we got here and try to better their condition then it needs to be gone. I legit asked why we have black history month to my mother and she got unusually upset.

woah this really activated my almonds

what's there to learn? they're black. they had mlk, malcolm x, jay z, etc. they came from africa. they commit many crimes and are closely related to monkeys. not nearly the sophistication of sharks.

>black "history"
when the greatest thing that ever happened because of your race was Mansa Musa 1,500 years ago you don't really have a history. Maybe build something besides a mud hut or feeble dictatorship and then we'll give a shit about learning your race's "history".

I learn a lot about mudsharks.

>sharks have more history than black people
Kekekekkekek

Sharks are far more interesting though and guess what, they're sufficient and never been enslaved or given government checks.

Sharks > Niggers

I'm more likely to get killed by a nigger than a shark.

Actually I would be pretty safe in shark infested waters. Niggers can't swim.

Surely it's (((propoganda))) to keep Europeans & Africans feuding? I mean if we can't identify the real threat, they can continue unharmed.

No, not really.
Sometimes the Discovery channel or the History channel do some stuff on the subject. Mostly because it's all American documentaries.

The only thing they mentioned on the subject is the Royal Navy attempted to ban the slave trade, they raided and sank ships with slaves on board. Our ships couldn't handle the large number of slaves, not enough supplies, so the slaves went down with the slave ship.

*Self sufficient

yeah, and the real irony is that niggers kill more people than sharks. what's the fascination?!

The way I see it is that blacks will never integrate into society fully if people continue to treat them like (and they see themselves as) they are a separate group completely to American society. There really aren't many other groups that can be called The ______ Community in the US other than blacks. This hurts everyone because separating people into racial groups isn't helpful. There are governmental reasons, mostly, to blame for the separation of people and the number one reason is welfare which catalyzed the destruction of the black family by replacing black men with welfare checks for single mothers. Black women have a monetary incentive to have kids and raise them alone. They get paid to breed and to kick men to the curb; there is no incentive to keep a man around especially if he works. This has fucked people up and created a bigger barrier between the black community and everyone else. If black people and everyone else one day sees AMERICAN history as a shared history then that will be a victory for everyone. Black history month is just a bone thrown to blacks in an attempt to draw attention to the past and to reasons we should continue to be divided.

Why is there a separate month dedicated to black history?Isn't it just part of history?No memes please

Neither are very interesting. There's only so much you can learn about sharks when its the same shows repeated every year.

theres only so much to learn about peanut butter

Yeah but see that would require the black community, as a whole, to agree that they've made no progress under the people they've been supporting and realize how much negative influence they have. But they won't.

Or this

>sharks
>cool as shit
>eat all the other fish cuz badass
>have cool names like great WHITE shark

>niggers
>dumb as rocks
>dont do anything let alone eat like in some places like africa
>have nigger names like tyrone and jamal.

no contest here.