What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Seemed like a better candidate than Drumpf.

this

>took money from terrorists
>gave money to terrorists
>founded isis
>deleted tens of thousands of emails
>pay to play
>harassed rape victims
>defended child rapist and got him off after 3 months in jail, despite knowing he did it
>globalist
>wants to destroy the white race

thats maybe 1% of the reasons, go ahead and pick any one of them, they all automatically make her a worse candidate than trump

Isn't Trump doing the same exact thing?

The fact is we won the culture war. Nobody is a liberal anymore. Liberals have lost the presidency, 11 senate seats, 12 governors, the supreme court, 62 house seats, and 958 state legislature seats.

The fact that a far right fringe candidate that has made every mistake and has been so unpopular has won is proof of it.

is

KANGZ

>implying trump isn't liberal
>left wing on social issues, non-interventionist, wants to revamp free trade, pro-welfare

if anything, the right is dead and the left is realigning

Not enough memes.

rural and suburban retards

she's a corrupt corporate whore and a warmonger. She only won the cities because A) thats where all of Obama's economic recovery went and B) cities are democratic strongholds where they give shitskins mass welfare and commit voter fraud.

>Seemed like a better candidate than Drumpf.
You answered that yourself. Delusion.

How does it feel to know that you spend precious moment of your life making these awful threads over and over, day after day?

I guess that could have been A, B & C (D, E, F, ect)

>BrockBots, in abject defeat, seek advice from those by whom they were defeated

How about you fuck off?

She is literally one of the most corrupt and bizarre politician alive

No and you have no proof that he is.
Unlike hillary.

Defending a child rapist isn't really a problem. Everyone deserves a proper defense in a court of law. The shit she did while defending him, including tampering with evidence, is the problem. Also, laughing like a lunatic about it years later shows how unhinged she is.

Shill for Hillary all you want. She'll never notice you.

>No and you have no proof that he is.
YET

Why is he always sucking Putin's cock?

>YET
>Translation: "I like to make unsubstantiated remarks about people in power because even though I'm not in a position of power I believe I know better than those people in power so I make blatantly false remarks about them to other people to feel like I matter."

CTR not paying you guys your full salary anymore?
>sucking Putin's cock
>[citation needed]
You libs are all the same making remarks you can't back up.

bc they have muslim spies in the gov