Possible Wars

If I went out and joined the US military tomorrow, what wars could I end up fighting in?

mexican war

War on Grime. Enjoy peace time and garrison duties.

Why the fuck would you ever join the US mil? Why would you fight for a government that has actively sought to replace you for the last 50 years? You stupid motherfucker?

Iran

Because Trump is changing things. Also because I'm a 21 year old NEET looking to get a kick in the ass to start doing shit with my life.

Ask netanyahu

You are going to kill all of those evil Dominicans, which is a good thing. Do it for Haiti.

CHINA! "We're going to war in the South China Sea ... no doubt" - Steve Bannon

Russia and America bombing china

Korean War 2: ICMB Boogaloo

Millitary is for the rest of socety that couldnt even pass highschool/get a basic job

Basically its a negro/mexican trap

The second American revolution.

>Russia
>helping the very people fighting against them
>siding with those that call them occupiers of Ukraine and demand the return of Crimea
yeah i don't think so. amerifats will get rekt by Russia and China.

North Korea
Iran
California

1. Then explain why it's over 90% white
2. It's national service. You are serving your country. How the fuck is that nigger/mexican trap?

not before Iran gets btfo by Israel and Saudi Arabia

t. fat white kid that got bullied in school

I hope you'll run when the bombs drop....

>amerifats will get rekt by Russia and China.

HAH!!! HA HA!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one is stupid enough to put both saudi arabia and iran into a war.
the global market would get fucked hard and oil prices would explode along with all those wahhabi dune coons.

Basically any place with oil.

market void would be filled partially by us so i cant complain too much

millitary is for those who find 9-5 civ life boring as shit ( which it is )

>California
god please let it happen

you're already getting fucking rekt by proxy in Syria by russia.
your terrorists are losing to based assad and hezbollah.

Thoughts on Dugin and Eurasia?

>your terrorists

Obama's*

that treason monkey doesn't represent real America.

I dont give 2 shits whatever dictator rules over the third world lessor country's Pisslam people

>you're already getting fucking rekt
>your terrorists are losing

>you're
>your

Whichever unfortunate xenos scum we run into first after God Emperor Trump starts the Great Crusade. Or the Chinese.

No the military is just an alternative path.

I considered joining (still young so I could) but I don't want to sent into some shithole like Syria for Israel

Yes its not over till its over.

How young are you?

>implying I don't want Assad and Russia to re establish control in Syria
>implying I want more refugees and migrants

you fool

Non

You will be in a base all day doing everything the your commanding officer tells you too. You will live off neetbux and waste your youth away.

IF there is a war. You will be first in line to die for your country.

19, currently in community college cause my GPA was shit although my SAT was good (90th percentile)

This. You'll get really good at cleaning and yard work.

>your terrorists

Um?

After you get a job, you'll miss the quality of life and be miserable for the rest of your enlistment. Just skip that and learn a trade at your CC.

I think he misxtyped moderate rebels.

you will have a fun and rewarding career, meet a fit disciplined woman who can pull her own weight and start a family, while continuining to rank up surpassing all civilian normie job pay rates. then noobs will be forced to respect their commanding officer and you will fap to your power, you will benefit from cheap discount housing. rent. bank loans, get paid to travel and see the world, drive cool vehicles, learn first aid, how to use weapons. hand to hand combat. knife combat and a whole myriad of other skills and techniques. H E R O.
everyone will look like trash when you come back. but thats ok because you will start a business and exploit them.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED

if you become a lifer, you could be involved in the space/mars conquest wars.

Tell that to West Point cadets

>meet a fit disciplined woman who can pull her own weight and start a family

At the gym, church? I know you're not talking about enlisted women.

> then noobs will be forced to respect their commanding officer and you will fap to your power

Heh, good one.

Well I'm gonna be a teacher, and might do law for a bit before that. My family has resources so I don't have to worry about law school debt, but I want to make a bit of my own money before I start teaching because I don't want to have enough money to support many kids without leeching off my parents post graduation.

On top of feeling an instinct to serve, I thought having a history of military service would always support me in whatever I do. Especially when applying to the specific school/s I want to teach at. Also might want to get involved in politics later in life. I know that sounds foolish, and I suppose it would seem that way, but I'm pretty intelligent, principle driven, and have a good vision for how things should be done in a realistic way

Probably won't end up enlisting but I'll see I suppose, and gather more info from vets on their experience

Yeah, the ones your troops are running away from.

That's the spirit. Sometimes you need a radical change in your life. You'll probably end up fighting the Iranians or special missions in the middle east.

because I **want to have enough money to support many kids

I should stop posting and do my class work desu

13D
13-Detail

i dunno about USA but australian female troops still have to pass basic and any female who passes officer training @ royal millitary college is better than 99% of civ trash in terms of reliability.

the ones for corporations and israel

>mfw living in best timeline

Thanks for your input. I can't wait for the day I leave the Army so I can go find a job where I have to share the work space with
- Women
- Disabled (Not combat veterans/Line of duty injured)
- Fat fuckers
- Old farts
- Entitled faggots

Or maybe I'll go grind my mind away using the GI Bill (I want my $1200 back) then work for some fat fuck boss again.

Lol no thank you.

Are you in the Army?

At home or at a base? How's life?

you want a kick in the ass?
need to feel a reason to live?
or maybe you feel like an entitled bitch?

join the marines, itll reborn you from a nasty civilian to a disciplined tougher than nails kinda man.
a life of pride awaits

I live in a barracks on post. Single. On my 4th year in.

Life is good. I'm fed, housed, taken care of, work sucks some times but what work doesn't suck? I don't work with women (combat arms) 95% of the time, fat fucks and pussies are immediately chewed up and shaped up or kicked out.

If I worked in the civilian sector I'd be fired within a day just by the way I talk but here I'm with motherfuckers like myself. We all suffer together.

Only complaint is having to store my personal firearms away from where I live, but I'll gladly spend money on a storage unit off post than go back to living super poor going to faggot college.

For those underageb&s lurking here thinking about college;

COLLEGE IS A FUCKING MEME YOUR CASE WONT BE DIFFERENT THE LIBERAL HELL HOLE WILL CONSUME YOUR SANITY.

Doesn't matter how many hours you browse on Sup Forums, doesn't matter if you're aware of all the things to avoid. College is but a business now. Avoid it.

Jesus Christ put the koolaid down Boot.

im no boot, i fucked up my chance at being a marine back in mrp

but after having been on paris island for the time i had, i felt it changed me for the better

i am the nasty civi

Marines is actually what I want to join.

>I'm not a boot
>Discharged at MRP

What the hell did you do brainiac

Why do people always join the Marines or Army? Are the Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard that bad?

>Air Force
Pure bureaucracy. Bunch of wallflower librarian girls, cheerleaders and D&D Dorks from high school mashed into one group. Imagine that nightmare. Also endless SHARP/EO Trainings. Topkek.

>Navy
Like Air Force. Also lots of faggots.

I went to AIT where the Air Force and Navy also trained. We were sucking every day sweating it out compared to them, and we didn't even do that much now that I look back.

cuz when you get out you want to be a ripped one man army not a girl scout who can fly plans or do whatever thr fucking navy does

probably syria for the next 20 years mate

killed my chances at ever returning to the military in general cause im a dumbass basically

draft when?

All of them.

Details.

The military is for the blue pilled.

Coast Guard is the best and most selective branch. When I joined the Army I knew AF was the better option, but I was still an immature kid that wanted to be a ranger. Thankfully I wasn't stupid enough to join the Marines.

only becuz shit like you isnt worth defending

Yeah its the best if you want to hang around fuckin homos all day.

Who shit in your MRE to ruin your Army experience?

I work for one of my nation's government agencies that actually defends this great country of mine, you shitty dingo-ate-my-baby.

Steve Bannon was in the Navy; I hate my job and kinda want to be on a boat so I was considering the Navy

Right on. Are you a rifleman? What's your MOS? And how are the racial demographics, out of curiosity?

What happened fagit

cool starry road

expressed self harm ideations

ofcourse id cut off my pinky to have 1 more shot but ohwell.

my RE code is re 3f
sep code JGA1
im able to get back in with a waiver to any branch, however my re 3f means failure to complete recruit training, it mentions nothing of my what i expressed at mhu

However in reviewing my discharge papers theyll see what the logs of what I did, and that would without a doubt toss my potential waiver into the trash.

i saw 4 kids do it and i was getting sick of waiting in mrp, mrp is just a mind game that i lost

-Russia
-China
-North Korea
-Syria
-Yemen
-Iran
-Somalia
-Libia
-Afgh/Pakis
-Iraq
-ISIS
-Mexico(Narco wars)
-Venezuela.
-Meme war

I practically lived in Shitcanistan for a few years.

also, Ukraine

if you enjoy doing inane things while being forced to stay on a boat for weeks with a touch of homoerotica, the navy is 4 u!!!

But the navy is cool

i fucking wish
lets just annex mexico and use it as a dumping ground for our trash and deport all of our criminals there

That doesn't sound too bad tbqh famalan pie

>t.low t beta cuck white collar faggot
go watch your super hero movies and play your vidya

This. West point, naval academy, air force academy, and even rotc cadets and midshipmen are some of the best college age kids around. They have to be really smart and really fit. Also they have to lead people, so they aren't awkward faggots.

US Army Chief Warrant Officer 2 checking in. It doesn't matter what war we fight in, as a 15 year / 5 deployment vet you're going to be my bitch. Enjoy answering radios all day while I'm pinning on my 4th Bronze Stars Medal.

Iran

Armageddon

>CWO
Thanks for your appointment from the Secretary m8

you will never be a true man unless you serve in the military
for all of life men have been warriors in todays society the men are cucks who play videogames all day and never have that ritual of manhood

whats the matter?
some kid pull rank on you old man?
lmao

The great shitposting war

talk tough until the 23 year old LT tells you what to do

Lol what rank. Unless they are a CW5 or a LTC+ they are literally nothing to me. I was an E7 for 5 years before I dropped my packet so I doubly don't give a shit about any enlisted or bars.

This is why i got out of the military. These pathetic morons actually are like this IRL

Yeah, after a few deployments and being in the wire you lose the ability to stomach that kind of bullshit.

Probably a war that helps Israel's intrests. Remember goyim that you aren't a man if you dont help Israel.

Tell that to all the LTs and CPTs who were my little bitches all last year in Afghanistan. They wouldn't know how to heat up a goddamn MRE if I didn't give them an LPD on it.

>got out of military because somebody hurted muh feelings
Nice way of saying you couldn't pass a PT test.

Uhhhhh no.
He will marry a fat dependa who will drain him of benies for sex with her fat cunt once a month while shitting out 8 kids (he will never question it), he will work for below minwage until he hits e-6 at which point he will either be in no fucks given mode or so salty the pay won't matter as he buys a new truck to make up for the one his 3rd wife took. He will then rack up debt buying a shitty sports car he cannot afford, then play it off by living on post in the assfucked barracks and eating only at the defac because he cannot afford to eat anywhere else.
Then he will ets and get dependa based depression and go work a medium level job paying off the 3 alimonies and his stupid car.