White people

>white people
>obese
>man children
>bald in their early 20s
>superior

Is there some joke im not being let in on here? Why is this genetic trash considered the master race?

I don't think that guy is white though.

You all look the same

This is all your fault Japan. Running and eating is degenerate as fuck. Normies in Japan don't even walk while drinking a soda, yet your exported culture encourages idiots like the guy in the OP.

funny, i fuck asian chicks all the time because a 5"5 effeminate man is pretty much the worst thing you can be in the sexual pool. You are literally only chosen if they woman want to settle down and need safety/security. Asian men are boring.

Why are west African niggers grouped up with actually extinct Egyptians?

Why do all Europeans get grouped up into white?

>i was in a hurry
>i had to take a selfie
god dammit

can someone explain to me the early balding thing? is there some reason for it?

i've noticed all the worst examples of manchild where i've worked are all balding in their early twenites. also massive defeatist/depressives. coincidence?

In japan it is a social faux pas to eat and run/walk. Foreigners who think anime is a guide book to being japanese often make this mistake.

Ok lol

I dont know, but stop sending them to japan

Wait a minute, are you trying to say there are degenerates in every group? What?! Are you fucking me?!?!

Slavs

Too much fapping, not enough exercise, stress

>"lol"
I wish there was a third nuke

>5'0
>25 y-o on the right

If you wish in one hand and piss in the other, which will fill up?

This

I guess it's true what they say, gooks have shitty eyes. That's clearly a Mexican.

can low T rice men even grow a beard?

Jesus. White people.
25?

Lol, I hope that's cream cheese and not so much butter it cant melt onto the toast.

cause you lost WWII

Balding is good.

Yeah and what's our average height vs your average height?

Fucking go shovel snow into your slit eyes.

How does it feel losing WW2 and getting nuked twice?

Fucking gundams never learn.

Chinks don't bald cause they have low testosterone.

>Balding is good

Ok lol

Stupid Jap thinking this mongrel sicilian is fucking white.

Don't you have some lolis to jerk off to, English teacher?

If you hate white people why are all the anime characters white?

The cake is just a lie senpai.

I learned from my last thread before biased mods deleted it that there are outliers in every race.
Like you're from Japan, and you might be cool and you might have a bigger dick than me. Who even knows anymore.

Let's just kill all the normies.

Anime characters all have reasonable bmis and hair. This is not a white trait.

I'm in normal bmi range . I'm like 23.7. And blacks have higher bmis than whites. So do Mexicans.

I'll have you know i was never fat and i didn't start balding until my mid 20s

From the thumbnail he looks like Christian Weston Chandler

>obese
that's Americans of all colors, I saw a fat Asian today
>manchildren
Now really Japan that's the pot calling the kettle black
>bald in their 20's
I don't know what the hell to tell you on that one, nobody I know under 40 is bald but it seems like every nu-male that shows up on Sup Forums has a receding hairline by 16.

How's it feel being on of the smartest guys on Sup Forums now?

Do the rest of us just drag you down sometimes?

>that image

fuckin KEK

Post your dick.

That's rich coming from a chink.

>toast
>not toasted at all
Americans

All you slit eyed midgets look the same to me.

Funny old world.

Whites are statistically less obese than almost every other race besides eastern asians

>>obese
So rich and successful they can afford to indulge
>>man children
Not corrupted by the harshness of the world as they have built a safer and more prosperous civilization that allows them to avoid the brutality of the uncivilized, animal life that creates the traditional "man" archetype.
>>bald in their early 20s
High levels of Dihydrotestosterone is a sign of vitality and healthy male sex organs
>>superior
definitely.

>vitality and healthy male sex organs

Im sure they see a lot of use, 'mate'.

I can tell apart blacks but Asians look alien compared to the other races. You're the weirdest looking race. It must be the denisovan DNA.

>Ywn be superior honorable nippon

Nothing is different, you just watch too much tv and think only goofy side characters and extras can be bald.

>t. Real life bald goofy side character

>t. Japanese

That is correct, yes.

What does toast have anything to do with anime?
And weebs care to explain?

We need paramilitary groups, and militarized high schools and universities. It's the only way to end this faggotry.

oh boy another stupid cherry picked race thread. yee fucking haw.

Why can't we all just get along?
Just have ourselves one big ol group hug

Estrogen dominance. The exogenous estrogen comes from a variety of sources (soy, plastics, etc.)

Normally, a cetain amount of T gets converted to DHT (a six times more potent andgrogen - but importantly - NOT an anabolic)...

However, introduce excess estrogen and the body says, "Hol' up, I'm detecting femenization here, increase the T->DHT conversion!"

So, the body attempts to retain a manly status, at the expense of muscularity AND... here's the key...

DHT results in premature male aging and baldness!

I don't think that's true. There's hairless fatties..

This is coming from a race where the men wear man bras and marry pillows.

looks part native american to me