If He's so (((BASED))) why does he believe in the Holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not allowed to question it.

He's a personality professor. Not history.

Please. He's the one going on about how people aren't standing up for what they believe in. It's such a cop-out.

The holocaust happened you retards, the thing history doesn't mention is the Jewish manipulation in the German economy for decades that caused it to happen

Even a cursory view of the situation reveals the truth. You don't have to be a doctorate in history to realize the villainy of the jew.

>t. shekelstein.

Constantly pointing out that communism was worse is good enough for someone in his position imo

He is a generally blue-pilled normie liberal, the only reason we know about him is because student bodies are becoming more and more extreme in their insanity. He has had to contend with that insanity but that doesn't mean he's on the right.

Meh. Preddy lukewarm. It's like trying to put out a fire with bubbles.

It's almost like he's put out there to blue-pill us. Plus he's confusing as fuck--one moment he's a Christian, then next he's a depressed agnostic, the next he's a polytheist crying over a tumbler of whisky.

He's consistent and simple to understand. Try getting through a few of his more recent classes. It's not hard, it's basically just like having Kermit the frog explain the Lion King to you, leaving you primed to get into Carl Jung (if you wanna go further). It's all about archetypes (or mega memes, if you will).

As for the man himself, he's just a normie who had his side chosen for him.

He believes that humans will round up other humans and kill them en-masse if they have the opportunity (he even thinks he himself has that capacity) so has no reason to disbelieve any of the great holocausts of history.

>had his side chosen for him

What the fuck does that mean? And MBTI is for retards.

>remembah the 20 gazillion!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

>OYYY GEVALT!

you're a fucking retard for thinking he should talk about the holocaust you subhuman. leftist marxist are destroying society and you want to talk about the holocaust. you basically are the untermensch responsible for why white genocide exists. if you weren't so fucking stupid you'd understand holocaust can be minimized and played down by our generation and it's not something he should talk about at all cause it'll just damage his real message.

christianity has positive and negatives to it. he talks about the positive aspects and how we shouldn't disavow everything it stands for because it actually stands for good things.

literaturefags like to do all sorts of analysis of random garbage that random garbage authors write and pretend it's so meaning! well, what's fucking more meaningful than the goddamn holy book which spawned western civilization? the parables in the bible are a lot more meaningful than the random shit you learn in english class for life and reality when you talk about them deeply and treat it as literature instead of fact.

this, I fucking hate all the retards who are obsessed with the Holocaust

No one will give a shit in 20 years

>d-don't fight the jews, goy!

What a pussy faggot.

probably because the holocaust happened, just without the intentional death camps and the 6 gorrilion

It means his regular dude opinions have somehow become aligned with those of so-called extreme rightwingers. And it has nothing to do with him. He cultivated his point of view when he was a youngin and it was completely fine for years. Dude taught at Harvard and no one gave a shit.

So in other words it didn't? Kek. I really hate you faggots sometimes.

Well, he also believe in a magic sandnigger, soo....

So in other words he has his own views that just so happened to be ones the other side decided to attack.

Does he though?

Sort of. It's more like the pendulum has swung to the point where he now really is aligned with right wing radicals, if only because they've become much softer while the left is ascending to its final form. Everything goes in cycles, my man.

When do I get to execute the final final solution then?

this

confirmed pussy

It is physically impossible that 6+ million Jews died under the hands of Nazi Germany, there is no proof whatsoever

Why are we surrounded by cuckods on fucking Sup Forums? Is this another fucking jewish trap? It never ends!

>"judeo-christian"
>he believes in le "jews were turned into lampshades and soap" meme

not even Jews pretend that's true anymore

what a good goy her is

Because it's a real thing that happened, you mong.

The problem with Holocaust is that it did not happen enough

Yeah I kekked at that one. Fucking lampshades and soap oy vey we know.

Fuck off kike.

because nobody outside of 16 year olds on this containment board actually deny the holocaust happened

fuck off kike

This guy is the smartest thing to happen to the intelligent and moral class of people who need an articulate voice against the nonsense. He fights for our freedom, never forget that.

If you disavow someone who isn't rampantly calling out the jews, you aren't taking on any personal responsibility and are worse than a lefty who wants the gov to solve all their problems.

He got me into Jung bigly. I can't sit down to take a shit without looking into my subconscious anymore.

Stop defending cuckoldry. Stop being a leaf.

you can't have it all bro

hahah, you sound like such a faggot. >I'm a hero I'm a big boi!

It's a big one to miss. It's like if you don't get that one, you don't get any of this.

he is not that based, the problem is that sometimes its hard to follow what he teaches in those 2h lectures and as a result it looks based

Kek

good luck communicating with autistic screeching, I'm sure it's served you well so far.

>posts kikes

hahah. There it is again!

peterson doesn't care that we are being replaced demographically, he said that right wing people should ally with conservative immigrants against the left lmfao. he is autistic when it comes to practical sociology

he is blue pilled as fuck, it's just that academia has become so leftist that he looks almost like a fascist

>tfw Jordan Peterson was actually on Sup Forums once and started posting in a Holocaust thread

He doesn't deny the Holocaust you drooling retards, he told me to

>read the dairies of German Officers
>Remember the Hunger Plan
>Remember Nuremberg

Then when I told this "anonymous" poster that i knew he was Peterson he fucked off and hasn't been here since. I scared him away and I'm glad he's gone.

Fuck off, Peterson is not based in the slightest. He's a (((leaf))) ffs.

This is my feeling as well. He goes on and on and by the end cuckolds star the slow clap.

>he's confusing

Can someone give me a q u i c k r u n d o w n on what speech/appearance this thread is supposed to be referring to?

>its hard to follow

Not even in the slightest. He's normie tier at best. All he does is spout out pathos for the most part.

good to know.

imagine thinking the Nuremberg trials were legitimate lmao

He's not based. He makes Peter Hitchens look like Plato. He's boring, long-winded and meandering.

Yeah it's like jesus christ how bluepilled do you have to be? The whole fucking thing was a sham..

You're retarded if you think the holocaust never happened, but you're also misinformed if you think 6 million were systematically Genocided, and also you hold the worth of a Jewish life over the worth of any other group which was slaughtered during the Second World War. Yet that's such a fine line what I'm saying may as well be final solution tier, yet all I'm asking is why the magnitude of remembrance for the holocaust over say the Chinese who were slaughtered by the Japanese, or hell the soldiers who had to fight a war again and so many were forced to fight a war again after the First World War. The whole god damn affair from 1914-1945 is basically a giant shitshow, yet why are we only viewing one perspective of this shitshow. We learn from history yet we're not even allowed to attempt and ascertain a complete objective view and projection of history. The truth doesn't fear inquisition, and that truth is neither absolute of action or inaction but rather context. Fuck this brainwashed society.

Peterson does. His mannerisms are always so melodramatic and paternal, but at the same time he's all pride when it comes down to it.

He's a weakened old man too afraid of the truth to pursue it for too long.

>A clover

You guys get the sony PS2 yet?

And considering how HItch was a fucking undercover blue-pill incarnate it's pretty fucking nuts.

>was

....are you talking about the same Hitchens..?

It's because the Kikes were behind the whole goddam thing, obviously. All of it.

The only part of the Holocaust that has been factually proven is the Einzatsgruppen. Jews actually were hunted down and shot by death squads for being suspected commie partisans, or just because of antisemitism.

I can't believe he thinks they were turned into lampshades like he said on Molyneux's show. I mean what the fuck, kek. Anyone with some critical thinking and the will to search for truth wouldn't believe it

Whether or not it actually happened is irrelevant. The fact is that people believe it and it has a very real effect on our collective psyche, which is what Petersen studies.

Sorry I read it wrong. Peter's still a cryptokike though even though he's what Anglican? Catholic? HIs mom was a kike before she suicided

>The only part of the Holocaust that has been factually proven is the Einzatsgruppen

And the thousands of mass graves of gassed corpses must've been circumstantial evidence and don't work as proof of anything, eh?

Reminder that Bolshevism=Judaism and the kikes never stop. All this identity politics is still just Judaism incarnate.

Yet any attempt to validate anything further is halted by both sides, both afraid of their narrative being undone and another being formed. The Second World War really is a peculiar thing.

>tfw it didn't benefit humanity so its not true

yeah my favourite game is BLACK

I thought they were burned, not buried.

A lot of people also died of Typhus. How do we know the difference?

Please explain why you can honestly say Christopher was a 'blue piller' then; because that's insane.

Dude smoked, drank, hated commie libtard SJW's, shit all over millions of Muslims and didnt afraid of anything

more like BLACKED

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Also what's with all these threads made about people like spencer, molymeme and all, is this a psyop?

Actually the only mass graves that were found were those of the Einzatsgruppen and only on the scale that supports the Denial's side theories. There has never been any evidence to support the 6 million figure, but yes there have been mass graves of jewish and partisan forces uncovered.

Still doesn't support the evidence of mass gassings.

Once again, no impartial party can legitimately make a statement on the objective truth of the ethnic cleansing program of the Nazis. No agreement is going to be made when both claim hyperbole, your argument is implying the other posters view is your absolute value for an individual who holds a view that's not parallel to your own or at the least similar.

Delet this pic :@

>smoked, drank,
>redpilled

He was a nihilistic fuckwit

He worked towards Greater Israel. Was a literal commie. Worked against South Africans during apartheid with the commie nigger terrorists. Fought on behalf of the Kurdish commie militia. Worked with (((Wolfowitz))) to cause us to go into fight a Zionist war in Iraq on behalf of our greatest Ally.

And keep in mind every time I use the word commie I just mean Judaism. Because that's all communism is--judaism in action.

Oh and he was what--a degenerate (((atheist)))? Cool story bro.

I've never gone down the holohoax rabbit hole, but that lampshade and soap shit is too ridiculous to believe.
Seeing the way jews forge their own swastika graffiti, it seems believable that they would also lie about nazi atrocities at least to some degree.

He's reached a higher plane of knowledge.

No u

I don't even understand what you're saying, Achmed. Too much kikery.

One where he hides the truth from the goyim on behalf of his zionist masters? Kek. How kind!

No, above that.

Like, as in?--Wish to fill me in Leaf?
Please surprise me in a positive fashion for once in my life.

>implying the kikes will ever let anyone forget

heh exactly. They'll never live it down.

I can't enlighten you, you have to attain that yourself.

Well where do I start?

Set a goal to become more knowledgeable each day. Eventually you will be twice as intelligent as you are today. Your beliefs will inevitably have changed by that point. Maybe you will believe the same things as today, but probably not.

Ok.

But how do I know what sources to trust? It's all been ruined.

You guys are just shitposting right? Your not actually retarded enough to deny the holocaust are you?

jesus, kikes shut the fuck up! I'm listening to the leaf.

learn the history of your country, start in 1776 and get to 2016, don't go full depth
now you start getting broad and start learning the same but in politics, economics, culture, art, science etc
then you start going DEEP, grab whatever part of it you liked the most in any of the broader terms and go deep deep deep till you can start to see how the lines between politics,economics,culture,art and science make sense

also learn computers, chemistry/biology (specifically on humans, animals and plants, you can go smaller-bigger, but the most useful would be the one that pertains to the human scale), exercise, gun shooting, some type of art, and at least 1 instrument

also learn about conspiracy theories and UFOs

you trust all sources, never read too much of the same subset, don't read 50 different people from the same movement, that will fry your brain, for example whenever you spot a thing that is disputed try read both sides and at least one "these two guys are faggots, here's what actually happened"

Stop being a triggered stormcuck

Study far back to times before the sources have been corrupted. Such as ancient history, archaeology. At some point you will gain a keen understanding of the truths of human nature, which will guide your critical analysis of what's true and what isn't.