HAHA

HAHA
Nice president, Americucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ezrFyVm
gizmodo.com/photoshop-contest-trumps-canadian-handshake-1792301981
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Slightly bending over so you can greet someone shorter than you at eye level is cucked

Why make this thread, potatonigger?

Trudeau is at best taller than Trump and at worst the same height. Try again.

I have to laugh at Sup Forums sometimes, you guys circlejerk for days about Trumps mastery of body language but then when trump loses at it you're shut the fuck up real quick.

Wtf is he doing with his jaw?

If Trudeau was the same height as Trump they would not be eye to eye with Trump bent over like that.

>shakelets

>ireland

Go be poor and irrelevant somewhere else you pasty ginger faggot

>Not understanding power plays

Leaning in to a handshake is a control thing, as is pulling somebody in toward you during the shake.

Obviously, though, I wouldn't expect a fucking potato negroid to have any idea about customs and handshakes.

Literally what did he mean by this? It's weird as fuck.

He doesn't actually have an underbite like that does he?

Well, Trudeau is sure pretty, but he looks and acts like a sniveling bitch. I'll take ours thanks.

>Sup Forums 2 days ago
>lol look at this guys, trump is totally fucking cucking everyone by pulling them in during a handshake, can't wait till he makes pussies of every other world leader
>Sup Forums today
>n-no you don't understand, leaning into the handshake is a powerplay too you f-fucking faggot

Never change Sup Forums

struggling against Trump's strength.

trump looks like one of those cute old school fatty presidents

Sup Forums has a discord

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

From the country whose President is like 5'4

The fuck are you on about moor nigger?

cuckboi Trudeau's wearing taller heels

>m

cunt guzzler

P O T A T O N I G G E R S O U T

arguying over trivial things

Omigawd!
Trump is grabbing Justin's pussy!

>but trump is literally taller

He is trying to imitate human facial expression.

Anyone else, guys?

He's doing both at once you fucking retard. Jesus Christ I'm glad there's water between us.

Your president is literally a fucking meme who's hilariously shorter than a slope so you need to get a grip of yourself

What exactly is the problem here?
He's leaning in for a handshake with someone who is shorter than him.

You libs are getting really trivial with the shit you don't like.

Look again you retarded mick, Trump towers over Justin Castreau.

Trump is getting in Trudeaus personal space for some reason

The fucking state of Ireland

He got busted in is own game
Trudeou saw his wired handshakes he makes and decided to take a more stable position, Trump tried to pull him towars him and failed, the result is that curve

>trusting the self-reported height of an egomaniac

Correct

A
FUCKING
DRUNK

Trudeau out muscled Trump.and pulled him forward

Trudeau wins, hope the White House is fire proof nowadays

do it without the red stripes

>trudeau is leaning back

HAHAHAHA what a tryhard faggot

lol you cuck this is because justin has read the art of the deal

he knows that trumps drill sergeant was tough and disliked disobedience but respected those who served him but didnt fear him

perfect play by JT to befriend DT

This is a decent take on it. Possibly. And that might be why he has that stupid fucking jaw thing going on, because it's the first time he's taken a stand on anything in his life and it physically pained him.

If this is the case, he's also holding on to Trump's arm for stability.

But I doubt it, leaning in is a normal thing

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your little fucking elf of a president is the size of the average elementary school kid and is nearly a foot shorter than Trump and you're talking shit?!?

this makes sense

Trudeau is in a comfortable strong posture while Trump is accommodating Trudeaus posture to greet him. Because Trump is the host it's a welcoming way to greet a guest but let's not lie to ourselves.

Trump got cucked.

forgot pic

Go back to farming your potato's you redhaired drunk

Lol @ those heels on Trudeau

Trudeau could be banging 10's all day if he played his cards right.

What a fucking moron

Notice how orangutan in chief tries to tug boss leaf TWICE and fails MISERABLY

kek speaks

>All this projection.

gizmodo.com/photoshop-contest-trumps-canadian-handshake-1792301981

Future generations of Canadians will remember President Trump fondly as a liberator.

Justin Trudeau will be interred without ceremony in a mass grave with the Muslims who thrust him into office.

trump literally had the upper hand

>Ireland
Could it be. . .

In the other hand I'm pretty sure Trumps handshake is habit as much as anything.
Every time I'd shake someone's hand I'd drag them in and put my hand on their shoulder/neck until I did that o old Granpappy.

why are you posting a friend of trump?

he got close to whisper

I cant find that picture

Seriously just fuck off.
You're making Ireland look even worse than usual.

>using mcafee

And then he sat down like a woman

Pic looks weird af

how is this cucked? he's taking that drama teachers space

He's a reptilian.

He's intimidated by Trump because (dunno if you are aware of this or not) Donald is persecuting and eliminating reptilians at a never before seen rate. That's why there is so much resistance to him in the media.

Trudeau is doing his best to appear more human so as not to raise suspicion. However, as evidenced by OP's image, you can see that his exaggerated body language (particularly in the face where the transformation is most difficult to maintain) that all he has probably done is raise Trump's suspicion of him.

Trump's stance indicates that he taking an accusatory and aggressive posture against the reptilian telling him through his body language that he knows or at least suspects.

Trudeau is afraid.

I just bought my computer and it also came with it. Tried to masturbate once and the damn thing has trusted installer already.
Any recomendation, Tea bro?

its that fuckin' potato again

gentoo

test

Notice how cuckdeau ZOOMS in to try and avoid it?

kek

Don't wait too long Mr. Trump, they're breeding.

The media are actually going to play this as if the Canadian cucklord looks most powerful here.

Because he does

King orange is on his tippytoes

thanks. I award you medal

>muslims
Oh no buddy, white dipshit liberals got him in power, and they should be the first to die.

We should make forearm shakes great again.

>the handshake that saved canada

>get that fucking hand of my shoulder faggot