"The Jews" live in the tower in the middle
white people live in the inner ring
latinos in the outer ring
asians are in space
blacks are in the jungle outside

Yes.
t. Lives in apocalyptic commie block.
>captcha Nose Hill DR

>Implying Walt "Friends with krauts and turning jews inside out" Disney would let a hebrew near his city

I would hate to live there. Probably watched with cameras 24/7, liberal dystopia

bumping for post-scarcity resource based economy and/or green technocracy

But hey, free kitchen appliances!

The world is fucked but dam you people are paranoid as fuck. I wouldn't live here if i had to give up my firearms. There is no reason for it. If you really think the world is this bad then we should talk about it. These are efficient cities

but i guess we can continue with air pollution like a bunch of idiots along whit urban sprawl

This really only works if you can keep the population down. Isn't it like a suburb but with skyscrapers?

I'm a staunch environmentalist, I just don't think Venus project is the way to go. Next you end up with crap like birth credits.

An intelligent population would have to exist. Teach the people not to have 3 kids. It is really not impossible. Our society influences us and creates a culture of over consumption.

Venus project is nothing more autarky and totalitarianism. It's eco-friendly but it's not what humans are made for. We need freedom.

yea i understand you. I just want clean air man. The birth credits would most likely happen. I wouldn't mind. We are going to destroy our planet, What other approach. Whole cities are expensive but they are the most optimal I have seen. Unless of course ring worlds so that i can be alone FOREVER or more alone. I live in a cabin in appalachia

there is freedom what are you talking about. Be specific and also provide alternatives. That is the point of having a conversation

BTW im posting the venus project stuff I didnt start this thread Although this is me and fresco a couple years back

We wuz Aztecs and shiet.

City on top of a lake.

Asocial freaks like you should have no control over us normal people. It's not your place to rule over us. Let the market with heavy government investments fix the pollution issue.

>Urban Planning

NO, no it wouldn't have worked. USSR did it by the book and it turns out SHIT.

What? I am not ruling anything don't be so daft. And the government takes forever to do anything. What do you suggest carbon TAX

again what we do now is so inefficient. Parking lots are empty so much of the time. I don;t want my family getting killed in cars. we need to organize new places for people to live. solution? i dont hear any

circular cities is autism

all im seeing online is shitted apartments. NO garden or using the surrounding nature nice try.

Yes. A cap and trade system initially with a carbon tax implemented over the succeeding years. Carbon taxes cut the associated CO2 emissions in Australia while implemented. Of course a CO2 tariff would need to be set up to prevent offshoring of heavy industry.

For a while. I'd fucking hate to see what it would look like today.

GTFO Fresco REEEEEEEE

They want some of your freedoms

ok that is a first step. How do we plan for housing.

I would actually far, FAR prefer birth credits vs. where things are going now desu familia.

my city is kinda based on this shit and i must say it would work even better without blacks and jews, but even with them it is a top notch city.

> We need freedom
Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of humans throughout the history of civilization lived in societies which severely restricted freedom and got by just fine this claim seems like total bullshit.

disgusting density bro

youtube.com/watch?v=NTJQTc-TqpU

can you imagine walking into a Japanese garden to get to school or work.. It would be sick

Are you from Curitiba?

why does everyone always ask me this? and no, im not, im from brasília, curitiba has more niggers than us but a better climate