Www.breitbart...

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

White man come home. I love Hungary now.

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/08/hungarian-emigration-almost-doubles-as-youth-leave-hungary-in-droves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hungary's encouraging white flight?
They'll be the only white country in Europe!

So they're trying to do a Finland

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Y'all are welcome.

Is Hungarian very difficult to learn?

from books and shit, hell yes but if you eventually move here you can get it going pretty fast.

For native English speakers its like the third hardest language to learn
1. Finnish
2.Japanese
3.Hungarian

W-will they take American rapefugees?

We have a ton already desu :^)

Oh shitt

lol finnish hader than gook speak? lmao white ppl

hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/08/hungarian-emigration-almost-doubles-as-youth-leave-hungary-in-droves/

Really makes you think

How are the QTs over there? I'm moving to Austria soon, and would like to visit Budapest.

Japanese is hard? Man people overblow the difficulty of learning a new language.

Haha youre right. Finnish is a very easy language to learn. Pic related :,)

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes those are horrible languages dont learn those, dropped out of finnish class tryign to learn that.

You know, it would be cool if they could mandate the creation of sub-communities for Brits, Swedes, French etc so we could maintain our own customs and languages (while of course being loyal to Hungary and not being disrespectful cunts like Muslims do) and raise our children the right way so a future generation could go and retake the countries in the west from the darkies.

You fucking dumbass. If you move into a new country, you are obligated to learn the language and adopt the culture of that country. If you don't, you're no better than the shitskins flooding bongland.

Unfortunately there's no way of stopping fucking leftists taking up this offer. They never practice what they preach.

English is the same way. Try and count the interpretations for "A pretty little girls school". there's like 22.

Eastern Europe is not like America where 2nd generation immigrants stuff their faces with McDonalds and Coca Cola, they have a long history of exactly this sort of thing.

Obviously you learn Hungarian, and just as importantly you don't start demanding they make St George's Day a national holiday and so on.

If the muzzies take Western Europe, which they very well might do, they'll have their eyes on Eastern Europe next and they will need the numbers to defend it so it's mutually beneficial.

I know a Jew who moved to Hungary from the U.S. recently. Too cold in the winter and the language is impossible.

they'll never take over germany, the turks won't allow it

My step-sister studied abroad in Hungary. She didn't want to come back here.

In all honesty, we may have to flee to Eastern Europe one day, but there needs to be ideological tests to get in.

pro tip: If you don't learn Hungarian (and you obviously won't) you'll be treated as a dipshit foreigner. You know how you want everyone you dislike to be treated as second class people? That's how you'll be treated here if you don't assimilate. The only people who will even speak to you in English are the college educated gommie liberals (and fellow cancer expats) you're fleeing from.

and I live in literally the most doristy and kikey area of BP

of course none of this applies if ur a qt blonde nordic girl, in that case hit me up on snapchat and I'll show u around the city bb :^)

You mean there's like 2 idiot

Based Orban. Hungary superpower 2020.

Wtf no there isnt you little beaner.
English has no accents and we dont have "masculine" or "feminine" words for objects like your shitty language

This

>Europeans have to learn a Non-Indo European language that is one of the hardest to even be Hungarian

JUST

Why don't you just speak English in your country? No need to speak that third world Mongolian slang you speak now

To keep niggers out.

a (pretty little) girls school. - A small school for girls.

A pretty (little girls) school - A school for pretty little girls.

a (pretty) little girl's school - A pretty school for girls.

etc etc

Do you need professional mixologists and sommeliers?

We do and I fucking hate it
All these german guys are driving the prices up.

Nehogy ide hivogassad már a migráncsokat te kurva töpörödött törpördög.

That's not germans or westerners fault. Real estate prices are up because of chink and russian investors / speculators.

Due to these westerners too, gosh I hate them.
All of these pensioners should fuck the right back to their brown mess of a country and get face Mehmet because they couldn't teach their children and grandchildren that blacks aren't people.

Japanese has two irregular conjugations and no male / female adjectives. Easy as fuck.