THIS IS IT!!!!!

PEDOPHILES ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! TRUMP ROUNDING UP GLOBALIST PEDOPHILES AND PUTTING BULLETS IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD ONE BY ONE!!!!!!!!!

HERE'S ALEX JONES WITH THE STORY
youtube.com/watch?v=SqKTLrnPz7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/13/sports/ncaafootball/jerry-sandusky-son-jeffrey-sexual-offenses-children.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jerry-sandusky-s-son-jeff-charged-child-sex-abuse-n720316
nydailynews.com/news/national/son-jerry-sandusky-charged-child-sex-crimes-article-1.2971461
youtube.com/watch?v=9cYTKVm-YHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE SLEEPING GIANT IS WAKING UP

here we go bois

Go role-play in /x/

I still dont understand how diddlin children = power and wealth.

>yfw we woke

I suppose I can bump this shit nigger

Elites control people by obtaining dirt on them.
"oh you got caught being a pedo? well no one will find out if you work loyally for us"

Then they further provide what the people beneath them want for loyal service. That is how control works

i think the idea is that to get into the ultra-elite circles, they force you to do fucked up stuff so they can blackmail you later if you try to turn on them or back out. insurance. lots of em just happen to end up liking it

hopefull a happening soon

I can't watch this clown. My time isn't that valuable, but acknowledging this clown's existence is a waste of breath that could literally be spent doing anything else.

WE BROKE THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm still here.

please be true

Does he give a basic gestalt in the video?

Did they hire Michael J Fox as a new cameraman or what?

Pedophilia as a fetish or whatever you want to call it is largely about power and control
People that seek the highest places of power often do so out of insecurities about themselves to compensate
Pedophilia is the ultimate sort of taboo power grab one can do in this world. Add in that a lot of the other higher ups are into it, adding a sense of community and acceptance of the fact and the ability to get away with it with all the money and you get these sort of rings throughout history. Doesn't help that a lot of these people are touched when they are younger also. It's all really just basic psychology

There's a lot of theories about it.

I think the two most likely are either:
Pedos are easy to control so the people with true power can throw them to the wolves if they step out of line.

The alternate one is being a pedo requires a certain level of psychopathy and power hungriness. Those are two traits that make you very likely to be successful in the political or corporate world as well. Since being more powerful means more access to kids they're more likely to seek power and use their psycho autism powers to get it

well it is true that jerry sandusky's son was arrested.

This.

When you're rich and powerful, normal shit doesn't get you off. It starts being about psychological thrills.

LET

THE PEDOS

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Thanks watched the video

Have a bump unless the CTR mods delete your thread.

Its real.

nytimes.com/2017/02/13/sports/ncaafootball/jerry-sandusky-son-jeffrey-sexual-offenses-children.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jerry-sandusky-s-son-jeff-charged-child-sex-abuse-n720316
nydailynews.com/news/national/son-jerry-sandusky-charged-child-sex-crimes-article-1.2971461

Whos Sandusky related to that is still in Washington?

>alex jones
kek

>ALEX JONES

"twisted ugly Hunchback wierdos"

what did he mean by this?

Die faggot ctr pedos!

please be an anon5 thread please be an anon5 thread please be an anon5 thread

A Portland blm leader was arrested a few days ago for being a pedo too

I knew the mods were ccucks but damn. Hope all the faggot mods defending these pedos go down with them

There was only one man who could have put a stop to the pedophiles but one of Obamas clones hired Reptilian assassins to inject anthrax in his dick and now he's dead.

His name....Tory Smith

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=9cYTKVm-YHU