>published by International Business Time

we......we meme warriors now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcjUE6XDeY
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VpUqW3wM8
youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
ibtimes.DOTCO.uk/great-meme-war-helped-donald-trump-win-now-europe-should-prepare-hidden-battle-1606288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>Tim Moots

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcjUE6XDeY
WE'RE THE MEME WARRIORS!!!

>it's self

no real British person is this illiterate

link op, you forgot thr goddamn link again!

LOCK N LOAD BOYS

WERE DEPLOYING TO EUROPE

>770
That image is very outdated

I'm down. Let's make Europe Great Again

Fuck off, CREW/CTR/SuckBlue. Nobody who was here before the months of raids and then observed what happened could think otherwise. Nevermind all of the evidence of CTR fucking up and posting their bosses' personal info.

We were always meme-warriors.

They're gonna pay $100 million dollars to flood the internet with memes created by PR firms in Manhattan and London. They will spend all that money and no one with fucking believe a word of it. This is actually going to be hilarious. Let the Meme Skirmish of 2017 commence. Cucks

Yes

Oh gosh. They're leaving out the most important component.

They're planning to staff their meme warfare center with serious professionals.

Good luck with that.

>Tim Moots
>MOOTS

>Tim Moots

No shit faggots. The shit I have scene. Makes no fucking sense. I mean we fucking took down Gaddafi

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

Did we break the news?

The weird thing is, the election was close enough that memes really might have been decisive. A sizable football stadium full of people scattered across the great lakes region is all that separated us from the Hillary timeline. That seems well within the reach of Sup Forums and it's satellites, especially after Hillary named the frog.

>operation killing room with meme

cool

Just try to put that butterfly effect in a bottle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3VpUqW3wM8

(((moots)))

I don't get it

Its an alt right hate symbol

>serious professionals.

The biggest flaw in an otherwise perfect plan.

Memes cannot be bought, they cannot be "professional", they cannot be serious. They are made freely and humorously by people with legitimate motivation behind them catering to like minded individuals who will therefore understand them.

Anything "serious" or "professional" will be like when a company tries to "spice up" its presentations to make them more appealing, or tries to sell things to teenagers with ads that hilariously stereotype the youth of today. It comes of as awkward and cheesy.
It'll be as if we were watching pre-redpilled Tay tweet again.

They should stick to what they know, reasonable well thought out arguments + subterfuge and "professional" "news" outlets manipulating the will of the people - when that happens, the people will make the memes happen accordingly.

>Moot
Ring a bell or are you just that new?

They tried. It was painfully obvious. We did find a memo that basically had them give up on out memeing us and just switch to forum sliding. That's where all these bait threads came from. Some are retards trolling for attention, but many are for sliding. It would get really heavy around wiki leaks dumps to keep the hive mind from combing through the emails.

Who?

it's a meme that only old fags remember

I'm being trolled, aren't I?

>and plebbit
assumes faces not in evidence
>LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE TENDIES HIT THE FLOOR

psychology meets sociology meets cyberwarfare

it's beautiful

>Goddammit, Private, you say something funny or you'll be cleaning latrines for the next month!

Fuck yeah it's the Marines! Semper Fi!

Honestly though if they created a high-tech center full of colored lights and display walls and staffed it entirely with autistic rejects supplied with endless adderall and pizza rolls then left them the fuck alone, I might actually be worried.

They should crowd source it and pay shitlords for decent memes they create.

>we......we meme warriors now?

We are conduits of the will of kek. Nothing more.

Another love letter from the media lol

They are obsessed with us

Praise be unto Kek. We are merely conduits of his will, using memes to gradually increase his power and divinity within our dimension.

That was beautiful.

Memehad
Inshakek

youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
Give me a status report on the Memehattan Project. Are the Fancy Memes ready for combat yet?

Yes, we're warriors. And our next battle is getting Marine Le Pen elected. Death to globalism!

>meme warriors

WE

Tel him to lurk moar and ignore him

DELETE THIS FUCKING POST RIGHT NOW

ILL HAVE YOU COURT MARSHALLED FOR THAT STATEMENT PRIVATE

WE ARE SOLDIER OF FORTUNE

OUR CURRENCY IS MEMES

>filename

I'll Take "le Penis Mightier " for $400

Is this real life?

Good memes will prosper anyway. Doesn't matter if it's made by a 90 year old evolutionary psychologist on contract with DARPA. Just might not go the direction they were intending.

>tfw you go down as a meme warrior
Thank you God for this timeline.

no joke liberal media really really wants to interview us. don't do it, take the blowie and run like I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

>CuntAmericans

>naming the gimmick
Traitors hang first

delet this

>and now infowars has many of the top memes
Gets me every time.

Look it up bitch

normie (((journalists))) copy pasting our content

The Young Turks will just hold a microphone up to a router and if connection light blinks twice in a row, then you'll have Cenk's next headline.

Im going to tell them we are funded by the bogdanoffs

ibtimes.DOTCO.uk/great-meme-war-helped-donald-trump-win-now-europe-should-prepare-hidden-battle-1606288

since OP is a fag like usual.

WE HEROS NOW

>"Grandpa, were you a hero in the meme war?"
>"No, but I shitposted in the company of heroes"

The beauty is that every meme can be hijacked

and why the fuck would you associate her with a failed hack like hillary clinton. Oh that's right you're a faggot.

got an archive? i'm not whitelisting that shit

I was posted in a company of shitters
-5th Latrine Battalion

I would actually do a Sup Forums sings to this

>WE'RE THE MEME WARRIORSSSSSSSSS

203rd Twitter Brigade reporting for duty

102nd chairborne ranger reporting for duty

Fucks sake.

I don't know if I can mentally deal with another meme war. 2016 was exhausting.

Many sacrifices were made.

>no rest for the wicked

88th frogmen regiment of HRH reporting in

Have a medal for your service soldier, you've earned it.

>The most powerful governments in the world, the mass media, the greatest international Conglomerates vs a bunch of autistic Anime fans who live in Mom's basement
>NEETs win

Prepare yourselves.

3 post by this ID ever in the history of internet img boards.

Shitty b8

That is not cucked which is eternal chaste. And with strange memes even Soros may waste.

Only autism can tame the power of the memes!

Soldiers of 4chin

Hey man AJ was tossing out $5k prizes for who could submit the best meme. Of course he had many of the top memes. Used a whole $100k budget.

That's like a whole fucking money bomb just for many of the top memes.

You want to live forever? Gear up faggot, we roll out in 20.

Check out moonmanhwndu on twitch.tv

So what will be THE meme of 2017? Remember there are international powers involved now

(((Moot's))) every fucking time.

god that's funny

Normies dont understand how memes are created.

>Marines
>Not Memeines

Stale copypasta is stale.

bump