Why are i*alians such subhumans?

Why are i*alians such subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law#Attribution_of_citizenship_through_jus_sanguinis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you stop projecting and think about why you don't own certain islands anymore.

t.Sergio Rossi

t. Johnny Terronini

Kek those bantz.

Where's your genetic results friendo?

t. juan pablo francisco ferraro (1/8th venetian)

t. Jamal Scoglioni Ramirez

t.William P. Abruzzo

t . Vincent "Vinnie" Mantegna

Never been to argentina but have gone to baltimore. I guess that's close enough

Why does Argentina project its hatred for not being white on countries that actually are?

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

t. Dwayne Rakeem Anonegro

T. Pedro moreno hernandez Indio race mix rape baby

Italians forged the greatest empire that the world has ever known. Maybe a close shout out to Brits.

Plus the Vatican was the pinnacle of European power.

All Europeans are white.

I think you're getting mixed up with Sicilians, faggot.

t. Wilhelm Kaviarburg

t. Christopher Dungeatson

t. Richard P. Jimenez

t. Sonny Mangiogatti

>t.William P. Abruzzo

jej

t. John Smith

Damn fine if I do say so myself.

Sicily and south of Rome have a very similar history and it's borne out in genetic studies. Sicilians may have about ~0.5% added north african.

A passion for betrayal

I think that genetic tests are a waste of money, so I'm probably never going to take one.

I'm a descendant of Italian immigrants (Naples). How do you think my results would turn out?

Would a phenotype be present if someone has .1% Sub African dna?

hardly, the vast majority of those mutations involved affect junk DNA, and those tests picking up 0.1% stuff might as well be picking up noise

but you could likely get some middle eastern DNA or caucasian/west asian DNA

t. Joao Ramos Petrucci

What's your DNA look like, friend?

I'm just going to flat out say this because I'm probably not going to get another chance, if I were to immigrate to Italy how would I go about doing that? Would they accept me if I had special skills to offer? Where would the best place to live for a teacher? Where could I exchange USD to Euro?

Please.

t. Dieter Müller

t. Breógan Castillo Visconti

If you have italian ancestry you might qualify for their citizenship right now.

Fukc off argie I'm probably whiter looking than you and I'm mixed
here's your (((you))) noqw go die ina ditch you piece of shit

It's always the same argie that bitches about italians everyday lol
Inb4 le "t." Maymay

Substantiate your claims, where did you hear this?

I still have to take the test myself.
Not sure about the immigration thing in general but what I know is that if you have Italian relatives(Italian in the sense of holding citizenship) up to the grandpa level if I recall correctly you can get citizenship automatically or something like that.

What is a common phenotype and what's the average skin tone in your area?

t. Pedro Alberto Gimenez de la Natividad

t. David Alexander Sanchez Mamani

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law#Attribution_of_citizenship_through_jus_sanguinis

Similar in Ireland. They give our citizenships if you have a grandparent or parent born on the island. Sometimes that person doesn't even need to be an Irish citizen themselves.

Italy was raped by Africans, Huns, and other Undesirables.

>Mejico
>white
You're not white stop speaking Castellano and go back to speaking clicks and Indio war chants.

t. Alfredo Flores Hernandez de Oaxaca

My nonno is from Palermo, does that mean I could get citizenship? My father has dual-citizenship as do my uncles.

>US
>white
what

t. Chicano

Sounds likely.

If possible, acquire. I have 3 passports including 2 EU ones. Jason Bourne didn't have a steel box full of them just for dramatic effect.

well I'm from north Sardinia and we're kinda mutts with Sardinians/Corsicans and north Italians, so in general white skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes Med/Alpine types

btw, pic related is from some Italian anthro forum, apparently it's from some Sicilian guy from Palermo, so I guess you might expect less sub-saharan and less MENA perhaps but still some of the latter I guess

I would say so.

Your maternal grandma IIRC. You need papers proving she was born there and gave birth to your dad after 1949. Also other papers depending the country.

Refer to
A real Spaniard. You will address me as Señor subhuman

I envy you.

I would expect that from a Sicilian.

Or your mom. I don't remember

Wasted leaf get.

TOP KEK.

Generally south italians come back as
50% neolithic anatolia
25% neolithic levant
25% caucasus hunter gatherer

this one is from Catania, east Sicily, gets no sub-saharan and less MENA

I heard something about Italians having the highest IQs in Europe, can you confirm this? Are Italians usually smart?

>posting relevant info
>hurr durr waste

apparently amerifriend is trying to become the shitposter meme he speaks of constantly

I'll read up on this, thanks.

I would generally say so, in a jewish way especially. But I'd say there is some serious variance, both regional and individual.

We didn't name them "The Niggers of Europe" for nothing.

Lol at Argentina for white-larping. Here, read this.

Honestly some (((statistics))) say we're the smartest in europe, some say we're some of the dumbest, you can't really trust them

italians look like israelis

mama mia

HAHAHAHAHA

A LITERAL NIGGER

Niggers of Europe will always be Anglos. They need to leave the Celt Iberian's in Ireland alone.

Well, what's your GPA?

>jewish way
What did he mean by this

I think GPAs are an american thing

well using your wits to scam other people in a very individualistic way

>takes selfies with dead dolphins
>calls others subhuman

ITT: But over 90% white!

One drop rule, if you're not fully white, then you're not white. The proportion should be 99.9%

Mirin those stats mate

I figured.

What are Italian schools like? Did you ever learn about USA? Speaking of which, what is your opinion on America?

sicily was occupied not the other south regions
>go ahead and argue otherwise

Can confirm. My girlfriend (now wife, thanks in no small part to having gotten her italian citizenship) got it through her grandfather, who wasn't even born in Italy, but HIS father hadn't completed the naturalization process in the USA before her grandfather was born.

It's the most tenuous bullshit ever, but I'm happy as fuck to have a shadow passport and ability to retire in Italy with cheap healthcare and fuckloads of money when I cash out my retirement account and convert it to whatever ass-backward drachma they're using after Italeave.

this thread

Fuck yeah dude

Because of the Jews.

From experience there is a huge variance in the quality of education. Friends from northern Italy told me their experience and it sounded very good in terms of quality.
Mine was pretty shit, especially in high school, it was literally a zoo, a fun zoo, but still a zoo. And I don't recall learning anything particular about the USA except for the discovery of America.

In general I have mixed feelings about the USA, to be honest. The rural part of it seems quite nice in many aspects I guess.

t. Juan Mono son of coffee farmer

>What are Italian schools like? Did you ever learn about USA? Speaking of which, what is your opinion on America?
In contrast to other European schools lots of Art and Art History and Technical Drawing. Things you don't get elsewhere

I am mostly northern Italian and I got this haplogroup. We wuz kingz of the north

Town in milan province here and first year was a zoo, of course there are schools infamous for being easy that are filled with subhumans and schools known for being hard that are in complete order

t.Acmed Muhammad III of Morocco.

same lineage as Napoleon, congrats

I'm actually pretty white, green eyes and all
Yeah I'm a Manlet too, must be the manlet haplogroup

Dude, our country is genetically about 70% italian descendants, how can you be so fucking entitled? Fuck off

Funny, I'm looking for a southern Italian woman to make 10 white babies with. All of my favorite movie directors are from there. As well as my grandma. So fuck off spic.

Can I get this through my mother's father's father? Same situation applies to me except it's not my direct paternal line.

all the shitty sketchy italians went to SA to stay off the radar kek

which directors which movies from the south

You missed the U, Vito.

>
South america was the destination for most of the northerners. At the time the usa wasn't any more known for opportunity than other new world countries

Tarantino, Coppola, and Coppola all have southern Italian blood.

They are very smart and creative people. I have no idea why Sup Forums talks shit about italians. They are great, regarded as one of the smartest, if not the smartest, white countries. Seems they have a very high g quotient. Great overall, fluid, intelligence.

Oops scorsese

Yes the boats in Genova pointed to South America, it was actually a more expensive trip too because of the distance was longer. Boats in Napoli pointed to NYC and the tickets where cheaper. You go to Argentina and see a bunch of northern Italian last names with people that look half Indian.

Y u so mad, Pedro? The truth triggers you again?

Holy shit you absolutely fucked him

I have Argentinian cousins, I'm not mad I know what I've seen hombre, your "Italians" look like Puerto Rican's

Oh yeah? What a curiosity. All americans on this board have magically a cousin or an uncle in every country in the world on which they """sustain"""" their """"facts"""" about whatever place they talk about. Despite having relatives even in Somalia, all americans are also 2.10mt tall 100% pure blood Icelandic looking people.

Damn, what a privilege.

show us your face we wanna see your face!!

pudgy potato nigger face guaranteed

HHHNNNNGGG

>t. Juan DeMarcus

>t.Xiaolongbao Nguyen