As A White American, Where does my future lie?

I'm unsure about the future for whites in America, maybe it's because I'm an East Coast fag, but I just can't see an end to the cuckholdry in this Country. I think Trump is Great, and he'll actually do some great things for this country, but I feel like it's too late, we've gone too far, an Ethnostate would be the only viable solution to our problems.
Here's some black pills I'm on:
>Demographics
60% is real and we all know it, Trump will remove 75% of illegals, but that still won't change this statistic, that and the fact that nonwhite newborns have been a MAJORITY for 2 years now
>legal immigration
The 1965 immigration act has been turning us into Neo Brazil since its implementation, and there's no end in sight, it's never discussed.
>American "culture"
Our true culture was torn apart long ago by (((them))) and replaced with empty materialism, self indulgence, and decadency. It all feels so empty, (((they))) tell us we are a "nation" of immigrants (lie) and that America is and always has been meant for "everyone of all races and creeds". It's because of this that America is meant for no ONE, that we don't have a People, just a population with an identity that's degrading every day.
So what do? Can I ship off to Australia, the white mans last stand, in hopes of finding a nation that still has a people of my race? I'm ethnically pure, should I go back to my "ethnic homeland" for eventual European mega happening?
Also General Amerifeels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/444686/tom-cotton-david-perdue-immigration-bill-raise-act
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>an Ethnostate would be the only viable solution to our problems.

That's why Cornucopia will declare it's independence and secede.

Sorry, no east coast faggots allowed though(you'll just ruin it again)

Looks like part of Greater Texas to me.

>you'll just ruin it again
Fair cop, South is A-Ok but anything north of the Mason Dixon line needs to be nuked
t.-Southern Ex-Pat whose lived in the chess pool of degeneracy known as New England for 3 years
>Iwantout.jpg

Nah, we're not 70% spic in the midwest.

Bump
Is America kek'd or not? Should whites abandon ship and try and preserve other white nations?

you are the cuckoldry in this country

this country was "great" when people like you didn't exist and just had a family and did normal shit

the faggots of this board are the problem but think they're the solution

mad about the jews? mad about the blacks? mad about the liberals and mexicans? If you don't have 3-4 kids right now you are literally taking it up the ass

Trump has actually brought up the 1965 Immigration Act but whether it will go away or not, undetermined.

I'm 18 faggot, I just want to live in a country where my children could have the chance to have a people, to have an identity that is there's and there's alone. I want them to live in a place where they won't have pic related shoved down their throats, fuck you for letting it get this way

Really? What has he said about it? Any indication he might change it?

The only other White Nation that could be remotely similar to America's gun laws is Switzerland. The 2A, which should really be the 1A, may not seem like it is the entire basis of American identity but there is no guarantee to anything the Constitution outlines without it. It is the singular most important Amendment to the Constitution.

>I'm 18 faggot
13 confirmed, this site has no surprises any more

sorry high school is tough big guy

not the same guy

but that's not an argument

I thought Australia would be pretty close to American Culture, they also have a strong identity, idc about their gun laws, theres always the black market :^)

Please, tell me how old (you) are? How long have you sat around and let this Nation rot?

Remember OP, there are only two groups of people in the US that have a fertility rate above replacement level: hispanic immigrants(first gen) and conservative whites, everyone else is below replacement level. If we can reduce immigration and meme white fertility levels a bit higher, we can turn things around.

>Meme white fertility rates higher
Tell me more, I'm intrigued

I live a normal life, wife, job, 5 kids, and still think a lot of problems stem from sources other than muh bad whites. Blacks are simply not able to be first world for the most part. Jews simply can't not be subversive and ethnocentric for the most part. These problems don't go away when you have kids. Furthermore, you really understand the impact these groups have when you try to plan your adult life around avoiding black neighbors and Jewish activists.

BRAZIL YOU FUCKING RETARD
THESE WERE 1960S BRAZIL'S DEMOGRAPHICS
ITS OVER YOU FUCKING KIKE

This place has become an echo chamber of people talking and not doing (including myself). Let's try to do something. Should we start small with petitions to undo the immigration act, end jus soli citizenship?

>plan adult life around avoiding black neighborhoods and Jewish activities
Fuck man. That cuts deep, how far have we fallen as a nation where we have become foreigners in our own land?

Yea that's the point monkey man

wait a minute, brazil was white?

Sink this in.

You calling me monkey man is the same thing as Iceland calling you monkey man in 10 years.

I like this, do you really think Trump would listen? Would writing Congress help too?

Yea, that's why I want to leave

Yes... It did top 90%.
Can you even believe this..?

Me too but.. Where?

I seriously don't give a fuck about jews, they compete within the system even if, like a fuck ton of white people, they don't play by the rules. At least they contribute.

Plus the Knesset literally thanked the US for electing trump, so you are super fucked if you hate jews now

I seriously don't. What the hell, I'm looking up a stat book for this

>tfw commie history prof teaches that brazil was HUE since the dawn of colonialism or some shit

Well, there are a number of ways to go about this. First we could use the classic Sup Forums method and spread some pro-baby memes through social media (we had a general for this called operation baby, I think, but then MGTOWfags shut it down.) or we could push for a number of policies that subtly assist the white birthrate(i.e. tax cuts for middle class families with 3+ children.)

No I can't.

Yea, one Brazilian told me something about (Masonic?) """republicans""" overthrowing the govt. around the late 19th century and then releasing all the slaves, of which they had a fuck ton, miscengation soon followed

I think it is a place to start. I will write a letter this week to my congressman. I pledge to do it. It may not be all we have to do, but I think it's important to start with the first steps on our journey. I am going to look into petitions. Let's get the snowball rolling down the hill and turn it into an avalanche

Part of this is conservative policy; we end the racial tithe.

See, Amerikaners are the only ethnic group in the U.S. who actually produce a budget surplus. Niggers and spics all receive far more in Federal Aid than they pay in taxes. So in essence, the Federal Governmet moves money away from white people and uses it to subsize the breading of the diversity.

Now, because whites are K-selected, this lack of available resources suppresses their fertility. Because nogs are r-selected, the increased resources leads to them having and not aborting more spawn.

White people also pay considerable surcharges to avoid Vibrant areas; all this is part of The Nigger Tax, but that gets a bit more complicated.

Question: how white are you? Are you ethnically pure (if so go back to ethnic homeland)
I was thinking Australia, but that's because I like the Anglo sphere, you might like Chile or Argentina

>I seriously don't give a fuck about jews, they compete within the system even if, like a fuck ton of white people, they don't play by the rules. At least they contribute.

I'm not a fan of America but you should be executed on sight by your government.

No, it wasn't "hue", it was a pretty European country, when the Portuguese brought the Slaves it was really black but then Euro immigrants came and it became as white as possible, then these Euro immigrants race mixed.
Sad AF.

America was more than 90% white, I guess you are able to believe this, yes...

I like the policy push, but wouldn't it also benefit poor non whites?

>America was more than 90% white, I guess you are able to believe this, yes...

Yeah. I guess I've been treating you unfairly by calling you a monkey all these years.

this guy is saying 1960's though, which is throwing me off

Before you write that, I think a repatriation system would be a great thing to push for, you should add that

If republicans would cease and desist their pernicious crusade to turn us into South Africa,we may have a different fate.

>Yeah. I guess I've been treating you unfairly by calling you a monkey all these years.
No you're not, most of us are niggers.
I am not but I cannot prove that, and so cannot you.

And boy, this is sad.

If you think they play by the rules and contribute, you're not paying attention. I am not a gasmaster edgelord, but you're a cuck or a kike.

> 90% white
to
< 60% white

this is how they played by the rules

Hrs saying Brazil was 60% white back in the 60s

Oh god I hate being reminded of this, FIFTY FUCKING YEARS is all it took

Well, ideally it would be done in such a way that it only makes any difference to middle class or higher families and has basically no benefit to low income households. So, for the time being, we'd want policies that strengthen middle class families only as that section of society has the highest percentage of whites.

>And boy, this is sad.

Yeah... in 10 years America will be Brazil

Yes.
I'm going to sleep, I'm drunk af dropping some fucking red pills I would not like to thinking about since I have no way of changing this fucking country's course. Nor do I have a way to change yours (I would because then I would just move there and live a comfy life but NOO, fucking

Do this.

Also, we need to support this:

nationalreview.com/article/444686/tom-cotton-david-perdue-immigration-bill-raise-act

Cuts out a lot of the non-skills-based immagration, cuts total numbers by half, and ends the ((Diversity Lottery)).

>MGTOWfags

Hate those fuckers. They don't seem to realize that they're just as much Jewish puppets as the feminists

I'm unironically moving to Argentina.
Argentina is not white but at least most of the people are, indeed, my people, mostly Spaniards/Germans/Italians. White enough for me though.

>Implying MGTOW are puppets
They're an evolved form of JIDF trying to stop online hate by encouraging us to stop procreating

It's not just whites being affected. people of every race are suffering right now because of (((their))) influence. The black men who actually are hard working fathers, the mexican who immigrated here legally and pays his taxes, the syrian who hates islam and wants a better life away from the pedophile death cult.

At the end of the day, everyone is slowly being brought into a dead end consumer sheep mentality, where we consume until we die. And sadly I'm not above that. I'm not some special snowflake that's awoken or unique. I've fallen into the same material traps and close minded commercial thinking as many other people.

All I can say is that we should try every day to not succumb into our baser instincts. That's what leads us to an early debt-filled grave.

How white is Argentina?

Mom's from there, can I emigrate?

Enough, for me.
And things are way cheaper.

Repatriation for who?

This, 100 times this

White natives aren't the only victims, everyone loses in a multiracial society, such a sad thing

De Juri 97%
De Facto 70%
But there are no niggers/mudslimes

Their "mestizos" look like our white pardos.

Yeah whatever I'm sick of sharing it with you people of color anyway. (((their influence))) indeed sucks but that does not mean I have to live near you

Either way, they're a problem.

For non whites, it would work great for removing first and second gen migrants and it can even be spun as a form of Reparation for slavery, to get blacks out.
Don't say this in your letter of course, say something about how we should encourage people who want to leave the US and people who don't like the US to leave, and this system would help

Ok. I'll do it. Very exciting

Yes.

I mean, I might switch back to paper letters - I can send a dozen of them, and use a different persona and set of arguments for each.

Agreed
I never thought such Autism and faggotry could coexist in a person until I saw MGTOW

Devilsh
Godspeed user

We should start a campaign. Two of us aren't going to do any good.

ALSO!

Look up your Congressman (everyone has one, based on their distinct) and your Senators - they may be of differing quality and you could have a good senator but a bad congressman.

Come to Montana friend. The land is beautiful, perfect for the self-dependent type, and the people here (even the liberals) tend to be very open to discussion over any sort of reaction.

You better love the cold though, and snow.

Hate the cold sorry,
My only other qualm with places like Montana is this: How long until (((they))) come for you? How long until third world hordes swarm you?

I think we can beat the cucks. We got Trump into office against literally all odds. Every previously trustworthy source torn apart by our memes and redpilling. They are running scared. But also yelling loud enough to hide it. Just keep up the pressure and just maybe the immigration EO will emerge.

We may be waaaaay too far, but I'm not ready to give up. Shits still very corrupt and we can help expose it for all the it's worth.

The one concern that comes to mind is return addresses.

Not really sure what to do with those...

Use a PO box

80% castizo

I believe there might still be hope but we must act very quickly.

Deportations are a start but we must reform our immigration system.

Like mentioned in this thread, only hispanics and conservative whites have replacement level birth rates, so if we deport enough hispanics, get rid of gibsmedat, reduce taxes for the middle class and reform our immigration we will gradually return to hegemony.

So far trump is going to reduce taxes
And immigration reform bills is being proposed, along with immigration reforms to H1B visas.

If we can speed up deportations, get rid of gibsmedat, and make even further immigration reforms, then we'll be set. We would gradually become white again over time.

ALSO STOP REPUBLICANS FROM DEFUNDING PLANNED PARENTHOOD

That shit has slowed this whole process down.

lol I live here. Pull in Montana, North Dakota, Idaho, and Wyoming as well. We reproduce significantly and then start moving outward.

Well, I like to think MT is one of few states that is capable of self-reliance in the case of federal collapse (mostly due to how much food we produce) but yeah, we have had a ton of Californians moving up, but they tend to congregate in Bozeman and Missoula (the college towns, I live in one of them), and people here tend to be pretty damn moderate, though leaning lib. Mt still has gone R on every presidential race for decades, but we have D reps now and then (though I personally think MT democrats might be the only good democrats). Good news is independence and self-reliance are very prominent moral values here, even in democrats.

Right now we need to breed above replacement levels as some anons have pointed out, redpill as many whites as possible and get as many local and state governments under our control as possible.

Yes with those spic numbers are frightening but we can outlast them and either reverse the demographic trend and slowly push them out or if Europe uncucks itself we can get reinforcements in the form of euro immigrants. Its gonna take a generation or two to fully fix this problem but its got to be done.

Just abolish wealth redistribution aka "welfare" and force people to work actual jobs to feed their families again, no more special benefits for having shit-colored skin. All the subhumans will naturally die off in a few months.

all western countries are under a genocide program
seeee
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

Well, this is the same case in Canada and Europe, so we better come up with a plan FAST. or the whole world will be 1 giant brazil.

I'll start a new thread for this

Reducing taxes, stricter immigration policies, deportation of illegals are all great. Hell, reduction in taxes is a massive bonus, I don't think you guys that haven't grown up around black people realize how many programs exist to be exploited by blacks, and every other non-white group.

Yeah.

Have you done that yet? Want to be able to give it some bumps.

Very true, niggers need nanny gubbermint in order to survive and thive. Take away their welfare and their numbers will begin to drop.

But is this worth the loss of the unlucky? those who may succeed, and may have the potential for greatness, but not without some economic help for their misfortune?

Set up private initiatives to help out unfortunate whites who truly need it, and maybe even a few that don't just to undermine shitskin political support for welfare.

Update the immigration laws. End birthright citizenship.