Mexican site shows illegal immigrants how to defend themselves

Pictoline is a mexican site which features small vignettes with news and interesting trivial. Today they released this beauty in spanish and english.

www.twitter.com/pictoline

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonimmigrant-alien-who-has-been-admitted-united-states-under-nonimmigrant-visa-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so what

>you may refuse

TOP KEK

>BUT I REFUSED

Do they have rights?

They're still going back.

>you have rights

In a very limited sense, Paco. You do not have the right to remain in the country illegally.

In other words: You have to go back.

Shouldn't this be in spanish?

I like how step 1 is already factually incorrect. You have no rights if you aren't a legal citizen or here via other legal means.

Constitution applies to anybody on US soil. So yes.

I can't believe this is a fucking argument. These people are foreign nationals illegally staying in the Country.

What message does not punishing them give-If you have enough people and make enough real citizens sad, you can stay?

>ACLU
There seems to be some confusion here. None of this applies if you're actually not an illegal immigrant. Do you even have property rights if you're undocumented?

false hence they cant purchase guns or vote.

>Implying they get miranda rights.

I saw my first ICE agent in Texas last week in the 3 years I been living here. Usually they stay south, but they are making their way to the liberal cities in central Texas. I feel like the (((safe haven))) cities saying they won't deport only attracted their attention more

>I like how step 1 is already factually incorrect.

You might want to research that one, friendo.
They do have some rights.
If it were up to me, they wouldn't, but alas...

It sends out a messege to vote blue if you're a different hue.

I would like to know where anything says they have rights?

>illegal immigrant
>you have rights

L M F A O
M
F
A
O A F M L

Constitution only applies to US citizens.

Stop confusing human rights with constitutional rights, you AIDS nigger.

Wetbacks can't purchase a gun, therefore they have ZERO rights under the constitution.

Kill yourself.

>ICE agent is wearing two eye-patches at once
What did they mean by this?

they have a right to go to court and prove that they aren't illegal

Don't worry guys they can't read English

RARE

lol thats cute they think they have rights like citizens

They don't have rights but to prove that they are illegal and don't have the right of due process you have to give the due process

Good. It's important we don't allow police to trample anyone's rights.

Pictoline just follows the same shitty "leftist, progressive, pro LGBT, pro mudslim" agenda

I agree that a country has the right to enforce its border, but I can't wait to hear what the "IT'S THE LAW, BEANERS!" crowd has to say the next time Germany or some other european country decides to arrest a dozen people for "hate speech". Afterall, it IS against the law in those countries.

>follow these instructions
>still get arrested and deported because you broke the law by going to the US illegally and are breaking the law every second that you remain
I don't understand, what do they think this will accomplish?

They have limited rights, but only because they are not really in the system.
>can't purchase guns
>no social security
>can't get a driver's license

But if they somehow get a gun, they have the right to bear it.

>you have rights

When will this meme die?

>National security laws are the same as cuckland hate speech laws
Fuck off

Tell that to obama

>to prove that they are illegal
nice try faggot, the dipshits keep fucking signing themselves up for all sort of shit online

Nope. That's some shit that liberals imagined up.

1. Illegals do not have a right to free speech. They are not allowed to protest.
2. Illegals do not have a right to bear arms.
3. Illegals do not have property rights. They cannot purchase a house.
4. Illegals do not have the right to vote.
5. Illegals do not have a right against cruel punishment, because they can be sent back to Mexico.

If they're illegal and undocumented, no.

If they're illegal and documented, no.

If they're legal and have a visa, partially

If they're legal and have green cards, yes

your being disingenuous you literally agree a nation protecting its borders is a right so you believe some overarching universal "rights" system that applies to all which would suggest some things are ordained regardless of law.

arresting people for nefarious reasons would violate that moral system for most

ordained regardless of public opinion*

>illegals
>rights
WEW
E
W

You can see the nose thingie beween the lenses of his shades in every panel but the first panel for some reason

Your country sounds like a rock band

Here, I fixed it! Spread this shit everybody

pretty sure they don't, as they are a felon, and felons rights are suppressed.

>Wetbacks can't purchase a gun, therefore they have ZERO rights under the constitution

So the constitution doesn't apply to legal aliens that haven't received citizenship yet?

Legal aliens can buy firearms and they aren't citizens.

Someone on vacation in the USA all of a sudden has no rights?

Are you retarded?

No they dont m8 in order to somehow get a gun would mean its not a legally registered gun....

They can get licenses in California.

>warrant

Illegals don't own houses. They live in apartments or rental properties. All the police need is the permission of the property manager.

But by all means, physically resist them lawfully entering the premises.

>legal aliens

You can not come to America and be anything other than a legalized citizen and buy a gun.

or vote for that matter.

I really wish it didn't, but the precedent has already been set. If you're in the US, the constitution applies to you.
It's the reason we keep Guantanamo bay in Cuba, because the constitution doesn't apply there.

They may have constitutional rights, but they've still gotta go back. Once they're back, the constitution no longer applies to them after they're locked behind a big beautiful wall.

But while they're here they can get a lawyer.

They still have rights even if they are illegal. I really hope you understand this.

they dont have constitutional rights again they cant purchase a gun or vote m8

not constitutional rights m8

We don't give a fuck about what happens to youse guys anymore. We're going back into isolation after this ISIS shit is taken care of.

Notice the difference here

You keep spouting

>legally here

Vs what the majority of the Mexicans are

>illegally here and sometimes undocumented

Legally here, yes you get most of the rights, if you get in serious trouble here while on vacation you'll most likely be deported back to your country and have trial there. But just being here legally will NOT mean deportation

Apparently you've never bought a firearm in the USA.

There is a provision in the application for legal alien residents that are not United States citizens.

You can even apply for law enforcement as a legal alien.

LOL I own more guns then your will ever afford paco the question in the application is to deny you if you admit your illegal. you need a legals citizens ID to purchase a firearm period cash and carry guns

Uh, no. That's why they can't vote, buy guns, own property or register at the DMV without using fake info. That's also why ICE targets illegal aliens vs legal aliens.

>legal
>legal
>legal
>legal
>legal

lol what the fuck are you not getting mexicunt.

Someone there on vaction has certain rights of U.S citizens but not all. Stupid bean.

THAT FUCKING COLOMBIAN FAGGOT AGAIN.

to be clear you have to be a citizen period as in you immigrated an gained citenzship

>your illegal
Not knowing nobodies illegal

What?

You have to be kidding me you filthy fucking red ass mestizo taconigger pisa bitch.

This fucking knows exactly what's up. Did you know that there's a question on your taxes here asking if you made money by illegal means, if so how much and would you like to pay taxes on it?

>guns have to be registered
are you retarded or something? if you buy from a gunshop they have to do a background check, if you buy from a friend, online, or a gunshow its not required. the only reason their is a gun registry is to help track stolen guns

They don't have to be shown warrants until they're in custody and they don't get lawyers if they're not citizens, they're not arrested or facing trial they just get detained and relocated (which is something illegal aliens activists have fought for, them not to be arrested or tried for breaking the law).

What sort of "Mexican intellectuals" made this misinformation? You'd think the government of Mexico would have enough money to consult a lawyer or expert in US immigration law.

Pictoline es un cancer! En nido.org, el ib chileno mas importante del mundo hemos luchado contra ellos desde hace aƱos. Por favor hagan algo, hay que pararlos!

May a nonimmigrant alien who has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa and who falls within an exception, purchase a firearm or ammunition in the United States?

A nonimmigrant alien without residency in any State may not purchase and take possession of a firearm. A nonimmigrant alien may only purchase a firearm through a licensee where the licensee arranges to have the firearm directly exported. A nonimmigrant alien who falls within an exception may, however, purchase and take possession of ammunition.

A nonimmigrant alien who has established residency in a State may purchase and take possession of a firearm from an unlicensed person, provided the buyer and seller are residents of the same State, and no other State or local law prohibits the transaction. A nonimmigrant alien with residency in a State may purchase a firearm from a licensee, provided the sale complies with all applicable laws and regulations.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(9); 27 CFR 478.29a]

atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonimmigrant-alien-who-has-been-admitted-united-states-under-nonimmigrant-visa-and

Yes. But it doesn't matter. It won't change the fact they will be sent back. Because of all the rights they think they have the one that don't is citizenship.

>gunshow not required

This has been debunked many times and is untrue. Look up on YouTube for someone testing it

You asked him to admit his illegal. I said it's nobodies illegal

if they sell you a gun while knowing you are not a legalized citizen they are committing a crime....

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

>nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Those are rights up there. They are in the Constitution. Please read it some time.

Well of course felons don't have rights, but some of them aren't felons yet.
Illegally crossing the border is a misdemeanor, since there are places right now where you can do it accidentally. Multiple crossings after deportation IS a felony. So you can cross once and immediately contact a lawyer.

You need to learn the difference between citizen and resident there Cletus.

You can't throw out a blanket "you need to be a citizen to into muh constitution ya dirty taco bender."

I just picked up another AR receiver before the end of the year and, yup, application still looked pretty much exactly the same as it did when I worked at a gun shop years ago. Only difference is its online now.

no m8 illegal aliens are not considered here hence and again they can not own a firearm or vote....

>nobody is illegal
Sweet. I'm stopping over, perhaps I'll fuck your wife in the ass and wipe my dick on your favorite chair. Why not, I'm not illegal and walls and borders are stupid aren't they?

>nonimmigrant

Thank you for telling us stuff we already know. Do you even know what nonimmigrant alien is? God you're retarded.

>A nonimmigrant visa is the visa issued to persons with a permanent residence outside the U.S. but who wishes to be in the U.S. on a temporary basis (i.e. Tourism, medical treatment, business, temporary work, or study.

Which means they're here legally

How about giving us a rundown on illegal immigrants without a visa

nope

If your not a legalized resident of a American state you do not own and did not buy a American gun legally

see

The argument people are trying to make is that the "equal protection clause" should apply to illegal immigrants, or in other words, literally everyone.

the fact they make that distinction implies without a legal document allowing them to remain in the us they cant own or purchase a gun m8

lets talk about voting as well.

>of citizens

It's like you only read what you want to read

I am sorry but you are just wrong. There are different kinds of rights. Citizens have special rights, like voting. But legal residents who cannot vote also have rights.

Illegal immigrants have the least rights of every person on US soil, but EVERY PERSON ON US SOIL HAS RIGHTS.

The one thing they don't have is the right to vote, but if they somehow manage to obtain or build a firearm, they have the right to bear it.
I don't care how they got it.

they can argue all they want its not how its appleid and literally in practice today or ever

> in english
> mexican site

Mainly the part about not voting and getting sent back.

thanks for admitting the same thing m8 they dont have rights besides the ones our government specifically allow to them conditionally unlike constitutional rights m8

No m8 not if your illegally in the country.

>nor shall any state deprive ANY PERSON... WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW... nor deny to ANY PERSON WITHIN ITS JURISDICTION THE EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAWS.

It is like you cant even read at all.

Let me ask you something. Is it legal for you to murder an illegal immigrant on US soil?

No?

That is because they have rights, dumb fuck.

>this law is stupid but must be applied
>I like this law and it must be applied

Try to see if you can work out the nuances.

I have lived in South America and Europe. If I would have protested or overstated my visa, I 100% would have had my ass thrown out, and gladly would have obliged knowing I fucked up.

What the fuck makes America magically a safe haven if you're Mexican and don't want to stay in Mexico?

It's actually teaching them to be lawful so it's not a bad thing. If the have a warrent signed by a judge and are here illegally, there's nothing they can do

Jesus fuck man. It will never be applied like that. Just stop posting, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You also clearly have never read the print of the consitution other than the headers.

There you go dipshit.

>Legalized resident

You don't have to be a citizen.

So now everyone roll all the way back to where multiple people claimed you can't buy a firearm unless you're a "citizen" and all of them completely BTFO by a burger on vacation.

>le evil police
god, that why i hate the left, at very least can you accept the fact that these people are doing their job and act in the legal boundaries of the law?

nah, they are all evil, fucking pigs

They have the right to due process of law and equal protection from the law. That is a fundamental Constitutional right. Not sure how you arent getting this M8

By the way, I am pro Trump, pro wall, and pro deportation.

That is a human right not a constitutional right

the government gets to provide unequal rights to them as they see fit hence they cant own guns or vote.

They are only given due process up until its established they are illegal...

they can not vote or own guns m8