Reminder: The Catholc Church is the only thing standing between us and dark supernatural forces

Take the saved pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm trying, man. Speaking with an Orthodox priest tomorrow because the Catholic ones I've seen have been kind of effeminate.

I don't need to fucking protector, I ain't a bitch. I want to slay vampires and shit.

When your loved ones get possessed, we know where you'll turn to for help.

>he believes in magic
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought your shitpost was about monsters but now I see that you're just roleplaying. Fuck off.

Mexico, you need Catholic moral teaching more than anyone. Look at your murder rate.,

I'm Protestant but I've been telling anyone who'll listen for years that, sooner or later, we're all gonna have to let bygones be bygones and join forces.

Oh look, the pagans taking credit for God's work again

Who?

>people are unironically catholic

Pinochet was Catholic.

Catholics

then we are truly fucked

>huurrr but muh loother
Typical Catholic, you know its okay to read your bible right?
I don't judge other denominations, but Catholicism isn't Christian to me therefore I will always trash you pagan blasphemers

How about no, I have no need of a cucked priesthood preaching about some jew on a stick.

don't forget you are the ones consuming the drugs they produce. I would say both of you need the catholicpill

> Fish cult pagan hat
> Altering the word of god
> Pedophile ring

What did the voice of god on earth mean by this?

>post Vatican II
>taking Catholicism seriously

Protestants don't even have the complete bible. They've taken out books that contradict their heresy.

Pope Francis is a globalist cuck.

>implying Catholicuck isn't a bastardisation of true Christianity.
be gone with you and your paedophile pope.

the pope is a traitor and a cuck.

Pagan blasphemer here, I'd prefer not to be lumped in with Catholicucks.

Lol like what? You know catholics have been the ones adding, subtracting and "translating," right?
What about Saul of Tarsus, the false prophet whose epistles basically comprise the firmament of Catholicism? Which is an of itself a feat, because catholics have some incredibly loose definitions and wide stretched interpretations, such as Purgatory.

>implying the Catholic Church is apart from the dark and supernatural forces

>Stands against dark, supernatural forces
>Kisses Muslim ass and spreads its cheeks at every opportunity
Thanks Schlomo

How is praying to a rotten corpse not a action of dark forces??

really fires up those neurons

Repent and believe upon Jesus Christ, man

>points at the moon

>uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

>daily reminder that the pope is a degenerate, you need another one guys

He also said christ failed on the cross

Catholics deserve the eternal HELL and PUNISHMENT they get when they die. you fuckers worship so many idols and false prophets.

>And I say that you Peter will build my Church...and only you...no seriously dude, like no one else can build my Church...no really you're literally the only one who's right and can teach my teachings...no honestly listen you have to do this shit in Latin forever because no one speaks Latin dude...seriously dude just tell them that since they can't understand they'll have to keep coming to you to ask what it means...seriously dude, this is the best way to build the Church...and tell them we have to have all their money...and tell them that we can do whatever we want...like we're literally infallible...and oh yeah I almost forgot like, even if they fuck up if they give us money that's cool...honestly if they just give us money it's cool...just tell them they'll go to heaven or whatever if they give them money...i don't know dude just make shit up call it doing good works or something fuck...oh and use the catholic confession against everyone in the city to know the secrets of the city like an ancient NSA type of shit...oh and worship like fucking everyone even though i told you i'm the only one you should worship because i mean hey you're the rock that i'm founding this church on and like no one else and then in like 1500 years when some douche named Gutenberg invents something called a printing press and prints a Bible in the language of the people and they all start being able to read and actually think about what i said in this Bible you should definitely get all butthurt and shit and put them to death and burn them for heresy and shit because you are the rock i'm founding this infallible church on.

Catholics. Not even once.

>false prophet
>paul
If Paul is the false prophet then God isn't omnipotent.

Now scurry back to your heretical Jehovah's Witness cult meeting.

you really don't need a church for that...

FYI a prophecy from the 1100s says this is the last Pope, and he will basically die in the nuclear hellfire of the next world war, also known colloquially as Armageddon

/orthobro/ reporting in

link?

Why are Dominicans such disruptive assholes?

You got one Dominican that spergs out over Pagans, and now this one that spergs out over Catholics.

Worry about your own shitty country and leave us White men alone, thanks.

I suggested not one
Prove me wrong friend
Revelation 2:2

Dominicans complaining about rape. Lol.

yeh the billionaires with their own country who demand worship and cash from their followers and are riddled with pedophiles and has been for thousands of years are the good guys. sure ok u betchya

The pope kissed the feet of a muslim are you fucking retarded?

>He also said christ failed on the cross

Can catholics get any fucking worse???

Pic related, its a cathocuk kissing a magic wand of gold

Keep your bible in your pocket.

what did Sup Forums mean by this?

nope, church is a fucking vile cabal
religion itself isn't bad but it was made to enslave the poor

>catholics are wrong about praying to saints and confession and sacraments and Mary
>they NAILED which books and letters should be considered canonical though
>even though they were already doing heathenous things by the Laodecian council

stay bluepilled
There is only one denomination, and thousands of heresies

>Revelation 2:2
>those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.

Sounds a lot like Luther.

This makes me want to gas Catholics, tbqh.

catholics refuse to say anything about this or they will say " we dont worship them" , " we just pray to them" ....

>leave us White men alone, thanks.

Are you really going to trust this man with your eternal soul?

>Muh church aeg
>Muh loother
Please, I pray thee, find me scriptural evidence that verse straight from Jesus himself is anybody but the Jew Freemasonic SAUL of Tarsus
There is only following GOD, otherwise you are following MAN

>literally a heretic whose church either broke off from the Catholic church or broke off from one that did

Yeah, your opinion of Catholicism not being the true church really matters.

Not a chance.

They are in the popes ass and its akmed

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Yep...

They also say " hurr its just veneration"....

veneration
vɛnəˈreJʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
great respect; reverence.
"the traditional veneration of saints"
synonyms: reverence, respect, worship, adoration, homage, exaltation, adulation, glorification, extolment, idolization, devotion;

>prove me wrong
You're a Jehovah's Witness.
Your cult has even out blasphemed the Catholics.